RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
So did I mess or did the game bug? I'm on act 4 and the only thing I can do now is visit Karl's mansion, the Inn room's are full and talking to everyone has done nothing. How do I fix this?

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
This game is another game with bull shit stereotype that MC guy have micro penis , for love of god or whatever is there in the sky !!! why this bull shit ?

Actually i thought that MC will dick down succubus and game ower will apere :
After coming this far in his adventure MC got drugged with some type of aphrodisiac and succubus uses her powers/magic on MC , so he have gone on fucking spree with his huge cock that no one expected because he is a grower . After relieving he's balls from the weight of all the cum that accumulated and was amplified by drug and succubus powers/magic , MC comes to he's post nut clarity pleading to godes to turn back time but she cant any more so GAME OWER !!!

That would be a breath of fresh air .

Or somthing else not this bulshit about micro penis FUUUUCK !!!

Sorry about this rant .
It's an NTR game I dunno what you expect man

Reactions: StrikerFromPallet

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
So did I mess or did the game bug? I'm on act 4 and the only thing I can do now is visit Karl's mansion, the Inn room's are full and talking to everyone has done nothing. How do I fix this?
It's because they don't go further than the mansion so far and add new roaming scenes for town 4 and one for the tournament in town 1.
Instead than instantly go to the mansion and block yourself try to find the new events.

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
I'm not entirely sure which version is circulating here!
I had the issues resolved after a few hours but the re-uploaders are too quick.
Now there's a borked version floating around and it's hard to tell if bug complaints are about an issue I already solved or not.

Answered my own question. Followed several guides and it hangs on the first loading screen. Guess I'll wait for a linux release.
For the record, there is a linux version! But re-uploaders don't seem interested in it.
I also tested the .exe version in an unmodified wineprefix once and it was working completely fine. Is there a chance the guide you followed just overcomplicated it and broke stuff in the process?

GeetDeek'd

Sep 4, 2022
Is there a chance the guide you followed just overcomplicated it and broke stuff in the process?
This is definitely plausible as I followed a general guide on getting RPGMaker to work on Wine *after* the flatpak version of Wine didn't work. Might be some conflicts, ended up distro hopping after that so I can't confirm. I'll assume it works though. About to install FreeBSD so I'll give it another shot anyways.

BTW thanks for buffing Sana's booty and adding horsecock (im totally normal).

BTW x2: how does it feel browsing this thread? Like do our remarks impact your process or are we just a bunch of filthy pirates? (My gf has a weird pirate kink so I have to be.)

BTW x3: Robo waifus when

Reactions: Aereon1104

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
I'm not entirely sure which version is circulating here!
I had the issues resolved after a few hours but the re-uploaders are too quick.
Now there's a borked version floating around and it's hard to tell if bug complaints are about an issue I already solved or not.
I played the version from your main site, and I don't see any changes on that site. If you have fixed it, please add the word "fix" so I can distinguish.

jakeb733

Apr 3, 2021
Great update, prob gonna subscribe in the next rotation. Is the inn scene fixed already and I have the old version?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes