RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Church is in the demon town, its the double doors in the middle of the city to the left of the inn.
Or you can also just follow the minotaur who walk in the city to find the church. You need he enter in to trigger the scene after you meet the prietress for the first time.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
How do I access the maid scenes with the fat man in the last city?
You have to go to Carl's mansion, but once you enter you cannot leave since that area is not completed yet. Try making an additional save in another slot to stay in the city and go to the mansion. I have two saves like this and the scene appears in the gallery, so it must work I guess

Carlosmamani17

Aug 7, 2023
You have to go to Carl's mansion, but once you enter you cannot leave since that area is not completed yet. Try making an additional save in another slot to stay in the city and go to the mansion. I have two saves like this and the scene appears in the gallery, so it must work I guess
I found it, thank you very much for the help

Oct 8, 2019
I've looked everywhere, can't find any of the new scenes. The orcs and goblins seem to be the same. I don't even know where the church is. The only one I do know is the tournament, but my game is bugged and I can't get past the third scene.
Church is the big stone gate next to the inn

GeetDeek'd

Sep 4, 2022
Damn I leave for 2 days to find employment and this happens. Not looking to avoid spoilers but is there a new Grand Competition scene? (Or whatever it was called)

EDIT: nvm i looked in the thread. Glad the tournament was not forgotten. Sadly no linux version. Does Wine not play nicely with RPGMaker games?

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
This game is another game with bull shit stereotype that MC guy have micro penis , for love of god or whatever is there in the sky !!! why this bull shit ?

Actually i thought that MC will dick down succubus and game ower will apere :
After coming this far in his adventure MC got drugged with some type of aphrodisiac and succubus uses her powers/magic on MC , so he have gone on fucking spree with his huge cock that no one expected because he is a grower . After relieving he's balls from the weight of all the cum that accumulated and was amplified by drug and succubus powers/magic , MC comes to he's post nut clarity pleading to godes to turn back time but she cant any more so GAME OWER !!!

That would be a breath of fresh air .

Or somthing else not this bulshit about micro penis FUUUUCK !!!

Sorry about this rant .

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Unfortunately I enter the UB mansion and overload my save... Someone have a save after Orc boss?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes