RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

zwoobie

Jan 15, 2018
yeah it is so natural
There's a crocodile ninja girl using magic to create clones of herself to fuck a chocolate fox girl with humongous tits in front of an audience and you're complaining about a dick not being natural?? So crocodile girls, ninja magic, clones, fox girls, tits the size of planets, and everything else is natural? Get a grip

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
There's a crocodile ninja girl using magic to create clones of herself to fuck a chocolate fox girl with humongous tits in front of an audience and you're complaining about a dick not being natural?? So crocodile girls, ninja magic, clones, fox girls, tits the size of planets, and everything else is natural? Get a grip, retard
watch your language soyboi

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
There's still no patch for the scene in the inn, guys?
Well I guess you guys didn't notice which is understandable since he didn't quite explained but GyaruSaki posted a version of the game with a fix 10 days ago... Just check his post: #3,890 (At least it worked for me) and remember that you still need to view the first 4 scenes for the first time to trigger the 5th.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
what fine in woman having a dick? Zero sense
Futas are less gay than normal sex. A futa is 90% woman (futa cocks probably make up 10% of their body mass tbh, compared to normal humans where it's... 2%? Can't remember), so it's only 5% gay when you see a futa fuck a woman, meanwhile normal sex is 50% gay since you are looking at a naked dude

There's a crocodile ninja girl using magic to create clones of herself to fuck a chocolate fox girl with humongous tits in front of an audience and you're complaining about a dick not being natural?? So crocodile girls, ninja magic, clones, fox girls, tits the size of planets, and everything else is natural? Get a grip, retard
Crocodile girls are natural, they just aren't particularly fuckable irl

Clones are natural, technically, just not among mammals

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
I realize that futa isn't for everyone. If you're not into it, please know that your sacrifice will not be in vain. It had to be done for the greater good.

how does it feel browsing this thread? Like do our remarks impact your process or are we just a bunch of filthy pirates?
It's alright. People here talk differently about the game than my comment sections so it can be interesting to read sometimes.
Although I have to remind myself to hold back when people are having problems with the versions re-uploaded here.
I want to provide a fixed save for the inn problem but then think "Wait, these guys have to do this on their own or it wouldn't be fair!"

Mar 14, 2018
Do H scenes unlock automatically in the gallery even if you choose to take the option that doesn't trigger them? I don't really want to do multiple playthroughs to scrape through every last option :<

P.S. cute game, wish there was a higher futa/male ratio, or an option to replace males with futa

Last edited:

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Man, I didn't expect to see so many soyjacks in here butt hurt about futas. Considering all the whining, I'mma guess y'all just wanna be topped but are afraid to admit it. Most sane people would just go "ok, not for me" and move on. Whining about it? Now, I start to have questions about you.

Futas are less gay than normal sex. A futa is 90% woman (futa cocks probably make up 10% of their body mass tbh, compared to normal humans where it's... 2%? Can't remember), so it's only 5% gay when you see a futa fuck a woman, meanwhile normal sex is 50% gay since you are looking at a naked dude
Finally, a scientific breakdown.

Reactions: Oxiton and zwoobie

markitos

Feb 13, 2018
Considering that only about 4 or so guys actually "complained" about futa of only God knows how many people play this game, the futa sucks arguement is getting way more vocal than it should. Just thought it was funny, don't mind me

Reactions: Maxxxing

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Man, I didn't expect to see so many soyjacks in here butt hurt about futas. Considering all the whining, I'mma guess y'all just wanna be topped but are afraid to admit it. Most sane people would just go "ok, not for me" and move on. Whining about it? Now, I start to have questions about you.
did you imagine all the whining yourself? I wrote less in my several messages than you in a single one. And i did not call anyone a soyjack or retard or anything else for loving futas because people can enjoy what they want, i just honestly don't understand why would you want a girl to have a dick

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes