RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes
Mar 14, 2018
It's a roaming scene, like the other you need to make the time pass.
Oh. Huh. I didn't even realising passing time was a mechanic. How many scenes are there that involve passing time?

I've seen a lot of lewd scenes hinted at around the world, e.g. Sana and a random NPC in a window in the first town, or talking to the gardener about Lupinrose, or standing behind an inaccessible gate in the eastern part of the first town, but I assumed they were just lewd worldbuilding and teasing rather than actual scenes that you could interact with somehow.

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2018
most of the time just enter somewhere and then exit
Going in and out of buildings.
Hang on, I think something is being lost in translation.
I know you can cycle through Sana's position on the world map by entering and exiting buildings. I mean I've found the right(?) Sana position (northwest corner of the village with Fief), but the drunken skill trainer is collapsed in front of them so I can't interact with anything, which means I can't actually see the scene.

What do I need to do to interact with scenes like that?

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
I know you can cycle through Sana's position on the world map by entering and exiting buildings. I mean I've found the right(?) Sana position (northwest corner of the village with Fief), but the drunken skill trainer is collapsed in front of them so I can't interact with anything, which means I can't actually see the scene.

Look like you really new in this game and miss the main mechanic. You can see the entire part of Roaming event and need to pass the time to see each parts. For that each you enter/ go out a building or talk with character who make you do that.
For exemple in the second town you have this dude
1697308297147.png
Choose yes to play chess make the time passing and you can see another part of this event.
Result
1697308704544.png 1697308794677.png

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019

You are about to have the best weekend of your life, thanks to empe3 for the chocolate

Mar 14, 2018
Look like you really new in this game and miss the main mechanic. You can see the entire part of Roaming event and need to pass the time to see each parts. For that each you enter/ go out a building or talk with character who make you do that.
For exemple in the second town you have this dude
View attachment 3005806
Choose yes to play chess make the time passing and you can see another part of this event.
Result
View attachment 3005818View attachment 3005820
I actually just found this out by experimenting in the demon town! After going back to the second town I think the issue may have been that I hadn't progressed enough in the story/Sana wasn't slutty enough to trigger the scene properly!

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I actually just found this out by experimenting in the demon town! After going back to the second town I think the issue may have been that I hadn't progressed enough in the story/Sana wasn't slutty enough to trigger the scene properly!
oh yeah, there is some hidden lewd mechanic that we cant check

Sercilius

Aug 3, 2018
Overall, great update. All the new scenes are phenomenal. The new goblin roaming scene is my favorite roaming scene in he game. I hope we get to see more Garett soon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What? In NTR game where we play as the most omega soyfuck as ever in genre? MC has a micro penis? No way!

Mar 14, 2018
It looks like a lot of these scenes are just a series of still images with little dialogue attached, that's a shame. Oh no, there is dialogue, you just have to manually run back and forth every time the scene advances and you can't access the dialogue through the scene recollection gallery. That seems like a bit of an oversight.

Edit: there's also some amount of RNG involved in hunting for scenes which gets tiresome quickly.

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2018
I don't know where to say this so I guess I'll vent here: I wish more NTR games had attractive antagonists. Kuma is a good start, but it's not enough to balance out Garrett being a sleezeball, the orcs being literal pigmen brutes, or everything about Karl the warlock. Like, the premise is that the NTR antagonist is a more appealing prospect than the NTR protagonist (unless the story is about flat out rape which admittedly does happen a lot in this game), so I wish the other men that were competing for Sana's affection weren't so vile. Fief and Kuma are sort of the shining stars because Kuma seems to genuinely be a really nice guy and while Fief has dubious morals she's at least attractive and charming.

Reactions: Gudil and zwoobie

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
This might have everything unlocked in the gallery, tho i am not sure as i just used a save editor to try and unlock everything.
My man, tell me the # variables. (please)

If you don't know what im talking about (to non rpgmsave editor users)

Rpgm save editor lets you touch game variables/switches

like this

"Scene01_seen = 0" or "Scene01_seen (checkbox here)"

with my monke mind, u edit by adding either 1 or checking the checkbox

"Scene01_seen =1"

u activate variable editing at the "advance" at the topbar thingy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darkblane257
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes