RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

memesaregoodmydude

Dec 9, 2017
Here is save
Sadly it seems that my save will not work for everyone, sometimes the scenes will refuse to work and for others it only has images, it can be used to make the game think you have everything up to a scene you wanna see, if you know how to handle a save editor (which i do not).

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
some1 got a REAL save file with all finished scenes (Images and text)? I am too lazy to play through all of this. the one suggested above my comment is not complete at all.
not all scenes are fully available in the gallery yet
besides, the game is very short and is incredibly easy, and the bosses even literally have an NPC in the boss room that overbuffs you

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Before someone ask what the new post Headpath say:
More Bnui scenes in the mansion and maybe some roaming events in town with her
+More dungeon event (like with the orcs in the forest)
dungeon in 4th town??
and please give me pictures and clips in new announcement

Jan 14, 2021
bro, pls give me art and clip in new announcement
Cmon, its not even been a day since the update was posted, dont throw people with pings left and right because of it.

Here the Art, pretty nice.
Throw Headpat 2 fucking bucks, its a reasonable price tbf. he communicates with people alot on subscribestar.

7607831b-840c-4e1a-bfaa-1a9dab2bfe45.png
Similar to the Orc sneak mission, where Sana gets banged if you get caught, pretty nice stuff, but the sprites arent finished, so dont talk shit about them yet.
View attachment 809aedebf03043e3bcbf3c3286d27082-sanaisthepurest.mp4

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Similar to the Orc sneak mission, where Sana gets banged if you get caught, pretty nice stuff, but the sprites arent finished, so dont talk shit about them yet.
Is there more roaming events like this in the game itself? Idk if I went to this specific cave in the game when I played
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 14, 2021
Is there more roaming events like this in the game itself? Idk if I went to this specific cave in the game when I played
No roaming scene, but in ... Act 3 or so, you have an area where you have to sneak past orcs, if you get caught, sana gets fucked (no art, only sprites)

Same seems to be in the werewolf cave, but I asked (!BEGGED!) for at least one werewolf doggystyle sana scene, getting fucked into ahegao oblivion, but who knows if we get that

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
nah, I've never criticized the quality of Headpat's games, I've often complained about the game's release date

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
Man I feel bad for Anon. Earlier in the game the Sana seemed to still care for Anon despite her cheating. Now it just seems like Anon is luggage to her.
I know Headpat mentioned several endings, so I just hope at least 1 of them has at least a bittersweet ending (as opposed to the fluffy neighbours ending)

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Cmon, its not even been a day since the update was posted, dont throw people with pings left and right because of it.

Here the Art, pretty nice.
Throw Headpat 2 fucking bucks, its a reasonable price tbf. he communicates with people alot on subscribestar.

View attachment 3015083
Finally we need more bunny and sana scenes together

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes