RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
is there a way for me to go down again? because the rope isn't there anymore
I see, you only trigger the scene with Sana and Fief and believe it's done.
Don't worry you can go down even without rope (just interact with the hole)
Avoid the monsters pass the stairs and you enter in the second part of the mine (turn off the lightning effects in the option and you can see everything)
1697997720357.png

jpp1001

Jun 8, 2021
I see, you only trigger the scene with Sana and Fief and believe it's done.
Don't worry you can go down even without rope (just interact with the hole)
Avoid the monsters pass the stairs and you enter in the second part of the mine (turn off the lightning effects in the option and you can see everything)
View attachment 3025658
Ok got it. sorry for all the questions and thank you very much for answering them.

Reactions: Aereon1104

darkblane257

Jan 9, 2019
I hope Anon become werewolf and breed Sana with his big cock. Also can someone ad what if in town 3 after Anon got affected by werewolf fang's. Before big guy came back with the cure, Anon become werewolf and breed Sana in force to know who belongs too and give good wolf ending. ;) It will be awesome to see more update in the future. :cool:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I hope Anon become werewolf and breed Sana with his big cock. Also can someone ad what if in town 3 after Anon got affected by werewolf fang's. Before big guy came back with the cure, Anon become werewolf and breed Sana in force to know who belongs too and give good wolf ending. ;) It will be awesome to see more update in the future. :cool:
No anon is irrelevant sana is the main character. Anon a placeholder

Reactions: Mira_Og

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes