RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
What's new:
- You can complete and leave Karl's Mansion now.
- 6 new H scenes (refer to readme for directions)
- you can't re-enter the mansion for now, but H scenes are in the gallery.
- bugfixes in various places
It's an update that came out today?

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
Sana update 12/23

New H scenes:
- Four scenes inside of Karl's Mansion for Bnui.
-- Some missable but viewable from the gallery.
- 1 roaming H scene in act 1.
- H scene if you defeat the orc boss and Sana has high corruption.
-- Missable (Sana being pure) but viewable from the gallery once the corruption is met.

(sorry I'm late, fell asleep)
DONE WAITING.jpg

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Sana update 12/23
Mega

New H scenes:
- Four scenes inside of Karl's Mansion for Bnui.
-- Some missable but viewable from the gallery.
- 1 roaming H scene in act 1.
- H scene if you defeat the orc boss and Sana has high corruption.
-- Missable (Sana being pure) but viewable from the gallery once the corruption is met.

(sorry I'm late, fell asleep)
View attachment 3196006
Sleep is more important, sleep

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
How to unlock the pure scene if you already have corrupted sana?
there is no pure scene
the line from the readme is just saying if your sana is pure you can still see the scene in the gallery if you already beat the boss and she becomes corrupted enough

Reactions: Zeabux

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
What's the new roaming event in the first town? I've only seen repeates so far.
I assume it's one where you have to find her in a certain spot to begin seeing it?

Edit: Nvmd. Found it. When you see her naked and looking to the right, head to the bridge in the upper right area. It's in the 'bridge inspector' area by the closed bridge.

Last edited:

zferolie

Apr 14, 2018
SO i found a sana seen on day 2 of resting, but is there a sana scene in day 1 of resting? couldnt find her anywhere

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
Ok sorry for sounding like a dumbass but How do I extract and run the game on a windows computer cause everytime I try to extract it doesn’t allow me to play the game and im lost to do. Any advice or details on how to do so?

ments

Jan 19, 2018
Ok sorry for sounding like a dumbass but How do I extract and run the game on a windows computer cause everytime I try to extract it doesn’t allow me to play the game and im lost to do. Any advice or details on how to do so?
First give details about error and your operating system(in your case windows version), preferably screenshots - otherwise, it's just - guys i cant run game.

Reactions: cpantoja0311

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
Alright so When I down load the game from the site it gives the zip file so i run the game through my zip file app to unlock it to play it it unzips the file but when I open the folder where i put the unzipped file there’s another Zipped folder that is labeled game. Am I doing something wrong or do i have to use a specific application to unzip the file?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes