RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
When you're massively behind schedule and people talk about other games instead.

itsnotfine.png
That said, the game I'm most excited about is Dungeon & Bride. I've been waiting on it for years now, it was supposed to come out in 2023 but got delayed. I hate when games get delayed!

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
When you're massively behind schedule and people talk about other games instead.

View attachment 3186005
That said, the game I'm most excited about is Dungeon & Bride. I've been waiting on it for years now, it was supposed to come out in 2023 but got delayed. I hate when games get delayed!
You have finally appeared:love:, I hope this is a sign the game is almost ready

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021

View attachment 3186005
It was that or we start to make theory about Sana's academic past or her family (her father was ntred too if his always alive ?).
Wonder how many here could be hyped about a prequel ? :unsure:

Reactions: jonquils

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Vengeance again Fox Girl ? Why ?
For what I remember Anon1 don't even notice his wife cheating on him and she was in the car at the end. He even buy flower for her before the accident, no ?
View attachment 3185028 View attachment 3185032
That would be the other hole, since Anon the First was oblivious even as to what his wife/gf was doing as he died, while Anon the Second seems to be sort of aware something is going on.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
That would be the other hole, since Anon the First was oblivious even as to what his wife/gf was doing as he died, while Anon the Second seems to be sort of aware something is going on.
Depend what he need to be aware:
Sana's cheating
The demon lord
Europa

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022

View attachment 3186005
The Scars of Summer sequel for me. It was supposed to come out in August 2023 but has been delayed into 2024. There's a demo out but I'm staying as far away from the news and the SoS thread on this forum from fear of spoilers.

SoS got me into this genre!

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Depend what he need to be aware:
Sana's cheating
The demon lord
Europa
Are we just postulating at this point?

Cheating - there are times Anon seems to know what's going on, then glosses over it
Demon Lord - who knows at this point, it's still vague what's up with him.
Europa - from his breaking of her statue he knows she is not on his side, despite rolling back some bad events.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021

Cheating - there are times Anon seems to know what's going on, then glosses over it
Europa - from his breaking of her statue he knows she is not on his side, despite rolling back some bad events.
Europa - Don't really need him for the prophecy but always on Sana's side.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
It was that or we start to make theory about Sana's academic past or her family (her father was ntred too if his always alive ?).
Wonder how many here could be hyped about a prequel ? :unsure:
There were already discussions about the academy, how she got her skills, about her mother, and so on.
I already said that this game could be used to make a series of games, but it doesn’t matter

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021

If there's anything new, I hope you can let me know together

Reactions: iraking

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
Thought Europa said the Hero was the child of Anon and Sana.
No sana is the mother but Anon is the assumed father. There is some stuff here and there even by the goddess wording that indicted that Anon is making the assumetion that he is the father since sana is his gf

Reactions: Sunny972
Oct 8, 2019
Thought Europa said the Hero was the child of Anon and Sana.
This pops up constantly and makes me wonder how much attention people pay to the text they read. Europa said that the hero is the child of Sana, she theorized that Anon might be the father since they were together, but if the hero could only be born from the two of them then Sana getting knocked up would not make her reset the timeline

Nov 15, 2023
This pops up constantly and makes me wonder how much attention people pay to the text they read. Europa said that the hero is the child of Sana, she theorized that Anon might be the father since they were together, but if the hero could only be born from the two of them then Sana getting knocked up would not make her reset the timeline
In the beginning of the game it explains why she resets the timeline:
Sana is the mother of the hero, Anon not necessarily the father. Europa said that they first have to defeat the Demon lord, and THEN Sana can give birth to the hero. She says that it would be too dangerous to put the hero in such a dangerous world (with the demon lord around), so they need to defeat him first. That's the reason of the resets so far.

When Kuma knocked up Sana and Europa reset the timeline, she even said how much of a waste that was. Because the child born from Kuma and Sana (being Kuma a pretty strong and gifted warrior) would have been really strong. She resets because the child must be born after the demon lord is defeated, she doesn't give a shit about Anon not being the father. That's the point.

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
In the beginning of the game it explains why she resets the timeline:
Sana is the mother of the hero, Anon not necessarily the father. Europa said that they first have to defeat the Demon lord, and THEN Sana can give birth to the hero. She says that it would be too dangerous to put the hero in such a dangerous world (with the demon lord around), so they need to defeat him first. That's the reason of the resets so far.

When Kuma knocked up Sana and Europa reset the timeline, she even said how much of a waste that was. Because the child born from Kuma and Sana (being Kuma a pretty strong and gifted warrior) would have been really strong. She resets because the child must be born after the demon lord is defeated, she doesn't give a shit about Anon not being the father. That's the point.
which scene is the one where Kuma knocks her up?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes