RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Rui64

Nov 17, 2023
It's "real-time" events behind your back that made me stay with this game and wish to see such mechanic in more NTR games.
Another game that had similar idea "Nebel Geisterjäger" was pretty good too. It brought pretty cool mechanic where you can determine your lovers condition by heartbeat monitor during mission and decide when to call her to interrupt molestation(it's tricky as monitor doesn't tell exactly if she fighting or not so you risking to raise the chance of rivals advances) and then there's evening part split in three time periods during which your rival might approach her too so you have to find her before it's too late. This game really put good job in the corruption aspect.

Also there's another pretty decent rival mechanics in the Hero Roy's wedding and Traveler inn tales but the games overall are not that great imo.
please if you know any more games like this let me know. The real-time ntr events are amazing.

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
In case anyone is wondering, headpat did comment that the reason this update is late is because the artist fell ill after returning home, update should release soon!

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
please if you know any more games like this let me know. The real-time ntr events are amazing.
First obvious pick is Scars of Summer( But the game won't show you scenes directly from MCs pov so it's more NTR mystery with scenes in gallery)
NTR Knight is great too as it's animated and you can spy on heroine getting molested.
A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape 1-3 are decent and just like Kana also have standing picture reflecting heroines condition/event.

Rui64

Nov 17, 2023
First obvious pick is Scars of Summer( But the game won't show you scenes directly from MCs pov so it's more NTR mystery with scenes in gallery)
NTR Knight is great too as it's animated and you can spy on heroine getting molested.
A Gentle Girl and A Short Escape 1-3 are decent and just like Kana also have standing picture reflecting heroines condition/event.
awesome! thank you so much!!!

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Oh I see some like:
He's not the true vilain of this game
He love the Blonde Elf
But the one I was talking about is related to fluffy neighbours.
It seems the game is about to end, it's a bit regretful that the devs didn't allow the corruption mechanism from teammates to Sana :p

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
I'm a sucker for this kind of rpgm flavor so here it goes my favorites in no order of preference:
- Boy Hero Ken
- Scars of Summer
- Sayoko - The summer I wished upon a star (pure-pixel oldie, sadly the art didn't age well)
- Yurie & Claire - Balancing love and betrayal
- 鈍感勇者とセクハラし放題の女騎士 (it should be mtl'ed in this site but I can't remember the name)
- Luka and Allen (sort of)
- RiNaTest (currently in pre-production but it goes DEEP into exploration and character development. It has a chinese demo at DLsite)
- NTRレRPG オチカノ ~僕だけだった君がオンナになった理由を教えて~ ("about to drop" 12/31)
- Curse of Destiny (an oldie)
- Sarah and the Magic Circle of Purification (iirc)
- Henteria Chronicles (personally I prefer part I, but part II is also nice).
- SHADOWCORE (iirc, another oldie)

I remember a bunch more but they are either dead projects, w.i.p games or just don't fit the bill. Outside the rpgmaker sphere, King of Summer and Hero Party Must Die sorta touch the same fiber but they are not exactly what you asked for, so feel free to check them out.

Oh, I forgot the quintessencial Nymphomania Priestess but there's a reason why I forgot that one
*snort*

Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Not sure if we already talk about this theory here but to resume it for what I remember: "Imagine if Anon from FN was isekaied and turn to be the Demon Lord ?"
View attachment 3184739 View attachment 3184744
That might fit the scene if the Demon Lord was an angry guy with a vengeance against Fox girls due to the betrayal, but the Demon Lord coming across as a nice guy now kind of kills that.

I could see his attitude changing, like Once Upon a Time, where all the villains were basically misunderstood, and usually put into their situation by the "heroes" screwing them over in some way.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
That might fit the scene if the Demon Lord was an angry guy with a vengeance against Fox girls due to the betrayal, but the Demon Lord coming across as a nice guy now kind of kills that.

I could see his attitude changing, like Once Upon a Time, where all the villains were basically misunderstood, and usually put into their situation by the "heroes" screwing them over in some way.
Vengeance again Fox Girl ? Why ?
For what I remember Anon1 don't even notice his wife cheating on him and she was in the car at the end. He even buy flower for her before the accident, no ?
1702917732261.png 1702917806082.png

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
I remember how we built a theory that the current main character would become the lord of darkness when he found out the truth (or something like that).

We are like grandfathers now, remembering the past...

• Haha
Reactions: Aereon1104
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes