RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

tvtkg2510

Sep 10, 2020
I don't know if I'm wrong or not, but I remember Headpat saying it would be "updated every month" but it never seemed to come true. :LOL:
And what can you do about that?
I don't understand why you keep showing your blueballs attitude around when people generously sharing their update which they paid for the subscription, they are not in control of the developer progress also.
You don't pay for the subscription, you don't understand english well, then why don't you wait till this game appear on the "Latest Updates"?

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
I don't understand why you keep showing your blueballs attitude around when people generously sharing their update which they paid for the subscription, they are not in control of the developer progress also.
You don't pay for the subscription, you don't understand english well, then why don't you wait till this game appear on the "Latest Updates"?
Just put people like this on ignore, they'll never contribute anything useful and only needlessly ping the thread. Don't argue with a brick wall.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Do I have a bad attitude? I don't see that, I think I'm very respectful and polite, do you see me using insulting words or swearing at anyone? Maybe I'm greedy because I always want to know what the dev thinks, and I want it, what did I do? I ask others to share it, and if they don't, I respect that very much. Have you ever seen me curse or insult someone because that person didn't share? I always know my position, one who begs others, and my attitude I find to be very polite

• Angry
Reactions: Fatboi111

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Do I have a bad attitude? I don't see that, I think I'm very respectful and polite, do you see me using insulting words or swearing at anyone? Maybe I'm greedy because I always want to know what the dev thinks, and I want it, what did I do? I ask others to share it, and if they don't, I respect that very much. Have you ever seen me curse or insult someone because that person didn't share? I always know my position, one who begs others, and my attitude I find to be very polite
You don’t understand the reason, no one spoke about the insult. Your messages feel like a complaint and dissatisfaction, as if everyone is obliged to send you information. Instead of a request, there is a question: ''Why didn't you send the photo, but only the text?''

Aug 2, 2019
You’ve been acting rude, intentionally or not, since you’ve appeared in the thread, the constant questioning of Sunny, putting eye rolling emotes at the end of every post, insulting the dev, counting every single day that went by without an update, it comes off as insulting and passive aggressive, THAT’S why people have been complaining.

You might not be swearing or calling people names, but the way you’ve been acting has been incredibly annoying and rude, and then I tried to tell you about it and you wrote me of as a “hater” and kept doing it. Go back through the thread and look at which posts were liked and see what I mean.

At the end of the day, I’m certain all of us want a chill thread, I mean no offence, so please try to dial it back a bit, we all of choco fox here.

Last edited:

ments

Jan 19, 2018
Let me explain - you are that person who comes to party with nothing of his own, and then starts to make demands and criticize host choices, while also complaining that beer brought by others is not to your taste, they should go and buy the one you like.
At least that's my opinion on you based on your attitude and comments. While you are not calling others names, you are far from being respectful, also your responses are passive aggressive, trying to spin it like people are attacking you for no other reason than you just being super curious.

Last edited:

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
You’ve been acting rude, intentionally or not, since you’ve appeared in the thread, the constant questioning of Sunny, putting eye rolling emotes at the end of every post, insulting the dev, counting every single day that went by without an update, it comes off as insulting and passive aggressive, THAT’S why people have been complaining.

You might not be swearing or calling people names, but the way you’ve been acting has been incredibly annoying and rude, and then I tried to tell you about it and you wrote me of as a “hater” and kept doing it. Go back through the thread and look at which posts were liked and see what I mean.

At the end of the day, I’m certain all of us want a chill thread, I mean no offence, so please try to dial it back a bit, we all of choco fox here.
hmm, I read, and I admit what you said is true, it seems like it just appeared passively in my sentence, but I admit it was rude, I'm sorry, I'll try try to change. and maybe you can think that I'm making up excuses, but what I do is because I love this game so much, and I want to know the latest information, but anyway, I realize my mistake. me, I will try to change

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
You don’t understand the reason, no one spoke about the insult. Your messages feel like a complaint and dissatisfaction, as if everyone is obliged to send you information. Instead of a request, there is a question: ''Why didn't you send the photo, but only the text?''
It seems like you're thinking too much, you say "why is that a question?", because that's what I want to aim for, I want to ask Sunny very seriously, and want to understand why he did what he did. So, and because of my desire to understand, you think that question is ironic, a complaint? I don't deny that I complained a lot before, but the question was a question, a serious question, and my desire to understand Sunny, without any other hidden meanings.

Reactions: Aereon1104

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Guys could you stop loiter this thread with pointless arguments.
Here some big tittie treat to keep your mind busy while you are waiting for update, it's kind of machine translated!? ( Game folder contains translation mTool and translation file)

View attachment 3176071
Mega
key:BoJHtlFxIrzXF5ioAkhghWqn1T03G5CWZPDMrR_Icqg
That doesnt belong on this thread. I will give you a warning this time, next time I will report your post.

ments

Jan 19, 2018
That doesnt belong on this thread. I will give you a warning this time, next time I will report your post.
I'm all for people following rules, including me, this post had several references and screenshots to this game, nobody, including you, had problem with it previously, so I assumed that it's something, that people from this thread was looking forward to, so I posted it as means to calm people down. Also last thing I like and won't tolerate is someone trying to intimidate me, so go ahead and report me - I don't mind - I don't need your fake courtesy.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2019
So there's a question I've been meaning to ask everyone here for a long while now, specifically about H-games, but has there ever been something about an H-game other than the art itself that's made you enjoy an H-game and if so, what game and why?

Also, by extension, what mechanics do you typically like to see in your H-games?

Obviously this question can also apply to Sana game too, I'm mostly speaking about game mechanics, but I would like to hear what else might draw people to certain games.

Personally, the reason why I was drawn to this game in particular was because the event system is pretty unique, there's little to no game that has used it. It could be because it really only lends itself to NTR content unless you get creative with it, but it feels interesting having your other party member out doing stuff alongside you doing your own thing.

Also, I'm not sure why, but being able to change clothing and have it effect standing art is a pretty big plus for me when it comes to H-games.

Reactions: Illhoon

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
So there's a question I've been meaning to ask everyone here for a long while now, specifically about H-games, but has there ever been something about an H-game other than the art itself that's made you enjoy an H-game and if so, what game and why?

Also, by extension, what mechanics do you typically like to see in your H-games?

Obviously this question can also apply to Sana game too, I'm mostly speaking about game mechanics, but I would like to hear what else might draw people to certain games.

Personally, the reason why I was drawn to this game in particular was because the event system is pretty unique, there's little to no game that has used it. It could be because it really only lends itself to NTR content unless you get creative with it, but it feels interesting having your other party member out doing stuff alongside you doing your own thing.

Also, I'm not sure why, but being able to change clothing and have it effect standing art is a pretty big plus for me when it comes to H-games.
If it is a Visual Novel genre, I like its plot, the plot is reasonable, the characters have reasonable personalities, and the way of developing feelings between characters is also reasonable, and my favorite game in the series is reasonable. AVN games are My Real Desire, as for the RPGM genre, I think the emphasis is on the so-called "playing" part, specifically character control, because I play some RPGM games but I can barely control them. What, 80% of it is all events and too much dialogue, it makes me sleepy

Reactions: Randomperson11

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022

Good question, and timely.

One thing I like in ntr rpgm games specifically is when H-scenes "evolve" during gameplay. In a way this happens in this game with the event system you mention.

Sana is getting bonked by someone and the scene evolves as you go in and out of buildings. I think that's a great start but the implementation is a bit meh.
You end up running in and out of buildings just to find new scenes which takes you out of the game etc.

Squirrel Legacy is a great little ntr game that does something similar at times. There are a few scenes where things happen behind your back with the pixel art scenes changing as you move around, doing different tasks.

There's not very many of those scenes and it's not very involved, but I wish more games would attempt that sort of thing.

I'll just spurt out a random scene idea for this game to get my idea across. Let's say Sana and Anon are invited to dinner at some guys place, maybe Kuma or that mage from the first town or whomever else might want a piece of fox-girl ass.
Flirting ensues and Sana/the guy half bullies Anon into doing the dishes.
When you exit the room something happens behind you, maybe Sana moves closer to the guy which gives rise to some anticipation.
When you go interact with the sink and the dishes something else happens in the other room (use your imagination). Maybe Anon thinks he's done, comes back to a suspicious looking sight but is told that he forgot to do something. So the player exits the room again and pixel art/side screen art changes again and develops as Anon and the player completes the task in the room next-door.

Scenes like this would feel more dynamic if the scene changes as the player is able to witness it. As it is the scene develops outside the view of the player which has it's upsides and downsides.
It would not be a replacement, but I'd be happy to see these kind of "dynamic" scenes in this game and others. I found them very effective when I've seen them.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I like corruption games, where you can either corrupt the heroine fast or slow, the amusing part with Sana is it all takes place off screen and makes you use your imagination to sort of see the scenes, Headpat teases you just enough so you know what is going on.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes