RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
never picked forks, spoons and candles... joke aside why there are always people that press for faster releases... I suppose that most of them totally forget that there are real people with real life behind games while the ones that remain don't care as if make arts and games is so easy that they can be done in seconds.
headpat has posted in this thread numerous times so I am 90% sure he browses it and reads some of the unhinged stuff ya'll be posting

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019
I think he'll be better off if he just sticks to progress updates, only post release dates if you're 100000% sure. He keeps putting pressure on himself for nothing.
this, the worst thing you can do is place a date when you know it's not 100% correct.
There are plenty of other h-game devs with patreons/substars etc. that don't give dates they just drop updates whenever and it's better that way.
I say this as someone who works in game dev lol. Except I work for a big company so we have quotas and due dates on everything :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I hope headpat know he is his own harshest critic. Like damn I dont think anyone is actually mad at them when they take a bit to upload other then a few like jokes
It really feels like it.

It feels like he keeps setting optimistic deadlines to appease the mob without there being a need to do so. Then when he inevitably misses the deadline he gets super stressed about the pitchforks he perceives being out there, making him more likely to set optimistic deadlines in the future to avoid those pitchforks and so it goes.

I'm speculating but this is how it's been the way of things since I started following this game!

The cynical view would be that it's a tactic to retain subscribers for as long as possible, but I doubt it/hope not :)

Reactions: StrikerFromPallet

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
Hey quick question where do you guys download the version to go to town 4 because all this time I have been playing the Demo version and it goes to Town 3 before it resets

Roe1961

Jan 25, 2018
I had no problems getting to the fourth city in the version, posted here. The last version also has like three save files, the one with the shortest playtime brings you to the final fight of the third city. After beating that boss you get to the fourth city.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes