RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-06-10] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
dude its literally downloadable on the first page of this thread with mutliple ways to download it
Lmfaoo sorry it’s just the ones i saw when i searched said some shit about a Demo and I personally don’t play it on a computer play it on some website was just tryna use it to see if they could update the site to not use the Demo version

Reactions: ItsDaBoy22

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Lmfaoo sorry it’s just the ones i saw when i searched said some shit about a Demo and I personally don’t play it on a computer play it on some website was just tryna use it to see if they could update the site to not use the Demo version
Don't worry it's fine. Honestly I don't even know their was websites where this game was playable. Guess you play an older version without town 4 in it.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
just that it'd be ready last week but Headpat is also notoriously bad at setting reasonable release timeframes for himself so we're just peacefully waiting till it's done since he always delivers even if a week or two after the promised date.
So the result happened half a month later than his prediction. I don't know whether to say he's bad at making predictions or too confident about his predictions. :rolleyes:

yeeters132

Feb 19, 2019
So the result happened half a month later than his prediction. I don't know whether to say he's bad at making predictions or too confident about his predictions. :rolleyes:
Make of this what you want but when this game's development first started Headpat was like 2 months late once
ever since then we've been getting more frequent but smaller updates

Reactions: StrikerFromPallet
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes