RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
No se dijo mucho, intentaré resumirlo:

-motivo del retraso (artista enfermo)
-El sótano se trasladó de la mansión a la mazmorra para ahorrar tiempo.
-la actualización llegará hoy o mañana
-No más lanzamiento final de fin de año (sin embargo, vendrán más actualizaciones de Sana)
[/CITA]
¿Qué pasa con el cambio o actualización de salud, nuevos eventos o un rediseño de personajes?
What about the sana change or update are new events or a character redesign?
I'm sorry if it's written wrong, it's because I'm blind as a fool.

Oct 8, 2019
In the beginning of the game it explains why she resets the timeline:
Sana is the mother of the hero, Anon not necessarily the father. Europa said that they first have to defeat the Demon lord, and THEN Sana can give birth to the hero. She says that it would be too dangerous to put the hero in such a dangerous world (with the demon lord around), so they need to defeat him first. That's the reason of the resets so far.

When Kuma knocked up Sana and Europa reset the timeline, she even said how much of a waste that was. Because the child born from Kuma and Sana (being Kuma a pretty strong and gifted warrior) would have been really strong. She resets because the child must be born after the demon lord is defeated, she doesn't give a shit about Anon not being the father. That's the point.
I know all of that, the point of my post was that people constantly gloss over it and ask the exact same question

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
What about the sana change or update are new events or a character redesign?
I'm sorry if it's written wrong, it's because I'm blind as a fool.
What do you mean by redesign? The game is already coming to an end, at this stage nothing is usually changed.

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
¿A qué te refieres con rediseño? El juego ya está llegando a su fin, en esta etapa no se suele cambiar nada.
[/CITA]
¿A qué te refieres con rediseño? El juego ya está llegando a su fin, en esta etapa no se suele cambiar nada.
[/CITA]
Me refiero al estilo de Sanna y las escenas, no hay nada más que pueda agregar o quitar algunas cosas que no le gustan, también hay suficiente metraje para estilizar y vender más el juego.

allaire

Nov 2, 2020
OMG, Sana Santa
These thighs oh my god...

In the beginning of the game it explains why she resets the timeline:
Sana is the mother of the hero, Anon not necessarily the father. Europa said that they first have to defeat the Demon lord, and THEN Sana can give birth to the hero. She says that it would be too dangerous to put the hero in such a dangerous world (with the demon lord around), so they need to defeat him first. That's the reason of the resets so far.

When Kuma knocked up Sana and Europa reset the timeline, she even said how much of a waste that was. Because the child born from Kuma and Sana (being Kuma a pretty strong and gifted warrior) would have been really strong. She resets because the child must be born after the demon lord is defeated, she doesn't give a shit about Anon not being the father. That's the point.
Have to say I kinda wish timeline reset mechanic were used a bit more often. The potential is definitely here.

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
Hey Ive asked this before but which of the links do i download to be able to play town 4 because Itch.ip is only doing the download for the demo

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
The more I hope, the greater the disappointment. I thought the devs had delayed it once and this time it would be correct. I'm really sad, really. :cry: :cry:

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes