RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
Damn I can play it yet. Can anyone share the cg for the high corruption orc boss defeat? That sounds neato

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
It seems to me that the person who cannot run the game is either a 5 year old child or an old man. Because he can’t unzip the folder and double-click on the “Game” file. Before this he could not download. WTF :confused:

I know it's rude, but damn...

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
It seems to me that the person who cannot run the game is either a 5 year old child or an old man. Because he can’t unzip the folder and double-click on the “Game” file. Before this he could not download. WTF :confused:

Ik I am a dumb ass but for fuck sakes I’ve rarely used a damn computer was trying it out fuckin extracted and everything and the fucker wouldnt run so do you have a fuckin solution or are you a fuckin dumbass that has nothing but criticism that comes out of his ass ‍♂

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Ik I am a dumb ass but for fuck sakes I’ve rarely used a damn computer was trying it out fuckin extracted and everything and the fucker wouldnt run so do you have a fuckin solution or are you a fuckin dumbass that has nothing but criticism that comes out of his ass ‍♂
1- download and install winrar or 7zip
2- download the game (which will come as a .rar/.zip file)
3- move the game to the desktop or folder where you want to leave it
4- right click on the rar/zip file and choose the "extract here" option (since the game comes in a folder. If the rar has all the files without a containing folder, choose the "extract in..." option to extract the files in a folder with the name of rar)
5- open the folder you extracted and look for the file with the name "game". Double click and wait for it to open

1.png 2.png

Last edited:

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
1- download and install winrar or 7zip
2- download the game (which will come as a .rar/.zip file)
3- move the game to the desktop or folder where you want to leave it
4- right click on the rar/zip file and choose the "extract here" option (since the game comes in a folder. If the rar has all the files without a containing folder, choose the "extract in..." option to extract the files in a folder with the name of rar)
5- open the folder you extracted and look for the file with the name "game". Double click and wait for it to open

View attachment 3199625 View attachment 3199626
Thank you unlike some people who have nothing good to do but say shit

GyaruSaki

Dec 20, 2019

I work with zoomers every day that have no idea how to unzip files it happens.

Oct 8, 2019
I work with zoomers every day that have no idea how to unzip files it happens.
Are you joking? I know that streamlined software has made it unnecessary to develop a lot of skills that used to be common among PC users, but zoomers being unable to unzip files is too big of a jump for me to take your statement at face value.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
During all this time, he could find a solution on the Internet. It’s very easy to pretend to be a fool and a clumsy asshole, as he puts it.

An update has been released, but I don’t see any discussions.

ments

Jan 19, 2018
Are you joking? I know that streamlined software has made it unnecessary to develop a lot of skills that used to be common among PC users, but zoomers being unable to unzip files is too big of a jump for me to take your statement at face value.
I work as engineer, a lot of things i take for face value leaves everyday people's jaws hanging, so I have learned a thing. If you are not willing to help other party, just don't do it, there is no need to agoniotize someone who is willing to learn, even if it's some simple stuff. That will only discourage said person and make others to think that you are portentous.

Oct 8, 2019
I work as engineer, a lot of things i take for face value leaves everyday people's jaws hanging
I perfectly understand if it's something more complex than the absolute basics, which unzipping files really shouldn't be.

there is no need to agoniotize someone who is willing to learn
I did not do that though, as I only interacted with the user who said that zoomers cannot unzip files

I perfectly understand if it's something more complex than the absolute basics, which unzipping files really shouldn't be.

I did not do that though, as I only interacted with the user who said that zoomers cannot unzip files
It's actually pretty common that many people don't know how to extract a zip/rar file. There have been many times where people ask me for softwares and I send it to them in zip/rar format and they do not know what to do with it.

Not everyone tinkers with their devices. Most just use their pc for microsoft word/excel or play games. I know it's the simplest thing but some people just never did it. And I see people don't know how to use emulators and stuff all the time on their phones.

ments

Jan 19, 2018

No you don't - my basics are not your basics, and your basics are not his basics. What I mean is that things are not complex when you know how they work. Like I said it's not about one's level of knowledge, it's about asking to learn. Of course he could just use some search engine to find solution on his own, but I don't see any reason why f95zone should be worse than any other sites and refuse to provide answers to questions, be they hard or most basic thing there could be.
On this occasion, I don't want you to think that Im preaching to you. Like I said, Im guilty of same thing, I just want for people to consider others perspective before making judgment.

Last edited:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
How are everyone who played the new update rate the new update? Were the scenes good and I know the wait was a while so it can mess with expectations if it turns out be good but not great

Last edited:

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
How are you everyone who played the new update rate the new update? Were the scenes good and I know the wait was a while so it can mess with expectations if it turns out be good but not great
scenes are great in my opinion but most of them are for the side character

GeetDeek'd

Sep 4, 2022
Sana update 12/23
Mega

New H scenes:
- Four scenes inside of Karl's Mansion for Bnui.
-- Some missable but viewable from the gallery.
- 1 roaming H scene in act 1.
- H scene if you defeat the orc boss and Sana has high corruption.
-- Missable (Sana being pure) but viewable from the gallery once the corruption is met.

(sorry I'm late, fell asleep)
View attachment 3196006
this is why i love gyarus

Oct 8, 2019
No you don't - my basics are not your basics, and your basics are not his basics.
Basics usually refer to the entry-level knowledge that all other is, well, based on. Unzipping is only a step removed from knowing that you need to click on things in order to activate them, it's not an issue of people having a different conception of what is considered basic or easy due to their experience in a certain field, it's an issue of adults (I'd assume, considering that they are on an 18+ site), who have likely had to work with computers before, supposedly having no conception of what archiving is and how it works.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes