RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

abripx2

Sep 19, 2022
This article is written in French (so you might have to translate the page) but it sums up pretty well what kind of challenges zoomers face when working with computers:

TL;DT;DR (Too Long; Didn't Translate; Didn't Read):
Most Zoomers don't know how to send an email, how to attach a file, how to copy and paste, how to open a Word file, and how to copy or use a link.
From other sources, you can learn they don't know the difference between a file and a folder, they don't understand the concept of a hierarchy, and they think they are facing a bug when they are warned they can't save a file in a folder because a file with the same extension already uses that filename (while being in computer-centric college curriculum).

Some people even explained how Boomers are more keen on learning how to use a computer than Zoomers are. When confronted, they often replay with things along the lines of: "I don't see any use for it. The future is on mobiles, not on computers" ignoring entirely the fact that mobile software is developed on computers. The most important thing to take from all of this is that it's not only that they do not know "how to", but it's also that they don't even want to know anymore.

This whole situation is why some computer science, engineering, or programming curriculum now start with complete courses or modules about just the computer basics: how to turn it on, how to go on the internet, and how to communicate with others (while not using TikTok or Snapchat to do so). Literally tens (or hundreds) of hours poured into basic stuff before learning anything related to the chosen matter.

What could possibly go wrong in the next 10-20 years? This is fine...
At least in the USA, lots of students / kids can barely read because of COVID19 putting everyone behind. I don't think its purely a generational thing.

peepeeta

Jun 18, 2021
Am I just fucking blind or what because where is this supposed bathhouse in Town 2? Also how do I trigger the new Bniu scenes do I just do all the tasks again?

Innocent Lili

Feb 22, 2018
At least in the USA, lots of students / kids can barely read because of COVID19 putting everyone behind. I don't think its purely a generational thing.
There are a lot of factors weighing in this. It's not about genetics if this is what you meant. Lots of environmental mixed factors are at play (like, in no particular order: education, generational communication and knowledge transmission, chemicals consumption and accumulation through food and water, social distancing because of COVID, lack of real-life social interaction and its replacement with social media and similar outlets for the need of relationships, and so much more). I'm glad I'm not in my teens in today's paradigm.

Am I just fucking blind or what because where is this supposed bathhouse in Town 2? Also how do I trigger the new Bniu scenes do I just do all the tasks again?
The bathhouse is the building in the bottom left corner of the map (next to the gardener). See my guide for more information, even though it is not yet up to date with the current last version of the game.
As for the Bnui scenes you have to repay your debt to Karl entirely (by finishing all the tasks in the mansion until you owe him 0 gold). The next morning, you will be asked if you want to leave or stay one more day: just choose to leave, this will trigger the Bnui arc with the scenes.

I will eventually update the guide when I find the time I need to work on it. :giggle:

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
If you don't stop arguing about who's bad with computers I'll make a dedicated f95 version of the game where Sana has super small tail and booba and then I'll bait the uploaders into spreading it here.

Instead, talk about what type of monstergirl is criminally underrepresented in H games.
Okay! Hear me out Hear me out, A NTR game with a Yeti Monstergirl FMC, And she and MC end up in the snowy mountains in a big Wooden Winter Lodge with other people hiding from bad weather or a apocalypse (maybe zombie hehe we love zombie apocalypse NTR) and you know things get "romantic" in a big winter lodge with snow storms outside :)

1703645511621.png 1703646113193.png

Also Pharaoh/sphinx type of girls are really underated 1703645820991.png 1703646289829.png
I mean gernerally ALL Monster girls are underrated and underrepresented in H Games to be real thats why we need Heroes to create them i mean i would mind more Fox or cat girls i mean there is also Tiger /lion all sort of demons/chimeras Succubuses, Apsara dont get me started on bunny girls uff there is just so many I love them all (especailly with human features im not such a fan of the snake or octopuses even tho they can also be used correctly if you know what i mean hehe).
Yeah but i have sooooo many ideas in my head for games and scenarios if you ever run out text me lol XD (man i really should start thinking of creating my dream games aswell just like Boss Empe3)

Jul 6, 2021
Okay! Hear me out Hear me out, A NTR game with a Yeti Monstergirl FMC, And she and MC end up in the snowy mountains in a big Wooden Winter Lodge with other people hiding from bad weather or a apocalypse (maybe zombie hehe we love zombie apocalypse NTR) and you know things get "romantic" in a big winter lodge with snow storms outside :)

View attachment 3207861 View attachment 3207888

Also Pharaoh/sphinx type of girls are really underated View attachment 3207885 View attachment 3207890
I mean gernerally ALL Monster girls are underrated and underrepresented in H Games to be real thats why we need Heroes to create them i mean i would mind more Fox or cat girls i mean there is also Tiger /lion all sort of demons/chimeras Succubuses, Apsara dont get me started on bunny girls uff there is just so many I love them all (especailly with human features im not such a fan of the snake or octopuses even tho they can also be used correctly if you know what i mean hehe).
Yeah but i have sooooo many ideas in my head for games and scenarios if you ever run out text me lol XD (man i really should start thinking of creating my dream games aswell just like Boss Empe3)
THANK YOU. Someone understands the appeal of MGE NTR.

Jul 6, 2021
Also, does anyone know what the changelog means by new roaming scene in "Act 1"? Does that just mean the 1st town or is it only at the start of the game before you've ever left the 1st town that this happens?

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
Okay! Hear me out Hear me out [...]
I am forbidden by law to accept ideas from other than my subscribers but I like this one so much I had a talk with my artist about it. Snowed-in survival NTR sounds amazing and I'm very curious if we can come up with a good yeti girl design. Just don't tell anyone about it.

Also, does anyone know what the changelog means by new roaming scene in "Act 1"?
Roaming scenes are the random events that happen in towns.

zferolie

Apr 14, 2018

View attachment 3207861 View attachment 3207888

Also Pharaoh/sphinx type of girls are really underated View attachment 3207885 View attachment 3207890
You got a artist for that last pic? I absolutely love those 3 servents. My CHoco goddesses in FGO. Scherhazade I raised to 100.

naibreezy

Feb 6, 2020
I really hope they add more context to the fief window scene because to me it canonically makes no sense if you are going down a pure path, like what is the reason behind this scene? Because she has 0 scenes, context, and then boom she's slut.

Like the first orc scene work because of context, anon the idjit tried getting past orcs without the barbarians and the sana used a spell she knew nothing about and it was a single target sleep spell and well you know shit went bad

Last edited:

naibreezy

Feb 6, 2020
I really hope they add more context to the fief window scene because to me it canonically makes no sense if you are going down a pure path, like what is the reason behind this scene? Because she has 0 scenes, context, and then boom she's slut.

Like the first orc scene work because of context, anon the idjit tried getting past orcs without the barbarians and the sana used a spell she knew nothing about and it was a single target sleep spell and well you know shit went bad
or at least make it to where you can play as sana

Jul 6, 2021
I am forbidden by law to accept ideas from other than my subscribers but I like this one so much I had a talk with my artist about it. Snowed-in survival NTR sounds amazing and I'm very curious if we can come up with a good yeti girl design. Just don't tell anyone about it.

Roaming scenes are the random events that happen in towns.
I know that, is it a roaming scene that happens in the 1st town, or only to the specific section of the game that is at the beginning with the mage guy?

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
It's just the first town at any time. You can't permanently miss a roaming scene, if you met the unlock conditions then it can activate.

Oct 8, 2019
Also Pharaoh/sphinx type of girls are really underated
I like how in, in the second image, only one of them is a pharaoh while the other two are from the Middle East

Tbh I have been working on one myself, though due to my absolute lack of artistic skills I decided to take the easy route and use... Koikatsu sue me

It has been taking a while due to real life shit and my actual job though, but that's fine since it's mostly a passion project

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes