RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

cpantoja0311

Oct 14, 2023
Lol I appreciate it all the people that were able to understand where I was coming from but I rarely used a PC i was tryna use a search Engine and took steps that I read to do it but was unsuccessful which is why I went on here. To ask the people that have been able to play the game from a zip file which was why I asked what I did wrong. I was confused as to why when that even though I extracted said Zip Files as to why I could not run the game itself. Because it happened that for some reason that I extracted the Files that in the extracted file I thought I did there was another zip folder file type. I learned what I did wrong which the person on here showed me in which I was grateful for. And Yes I seem like a dumbass that doesn’t know shit about computers which is absolutely true cause I don’t I use my phone for everything and rarely use a Computer

Nuke 1229

Jun 5, 2021
It's normal that some people don't know. Some people still don't know how to copy & paste on computers.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I work with zoomers every day that have no idea how to unzip files it happens.
Seriously?

It's normal that some people don't know. Some people still don't know how to copy & paste on computers.
CTRL C then CTRL V. Or right click and then copy and then right click and paste. Problem is phones are more popular and they are different, hold finger on text until all highlighted and then click copy and then hold finger down in blank space and click paste.

Oct 8, 2019
i have talked with many people online and so many have no idea how most stuff works on their pc. its just how it is. i own a car but i dont know most of its parts or how they work.
You don't need to know how "most" stuff works, I agree, the thing is that knowing how to unzip a file is virtually an essential PC skill for just about anyone that doesn't use it as more than a glorified phone.

When this game is done i will try to do a full non-NTR playtrough,i think thats possible?
It's impossible, as there is a forced NTR with Fief and a dude iirc

Reactions: Amnesion

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
When this game is done i will try to do a full non-NTR playtrough,i think thats possible?
at most you'll be able to do a low corruption run but she's still gonna get fucked by others even if you rush dungeons since there's some mandatory scenes like the above inn treesome with fief or the Orc scounting scenes on book 3.

Innocent Lili

Feb 22, 2018
Are you joking? I know that streamlined software has made it unnecessary to develop a lot of skills that used to be common among PC users, but Zoomers being unable to unzip files is too big of a jump for me to take your statement at face value.
This article is written in French (so you might have to translate the page) but it sums up pretty well what kind of challenges zoomers face when working with computers:

TL;DT;DR (Too Long; Didn't Translate; Didn't Read):
Most Zoomers don't know how to send an email, how to attach a file, how to copy and paste, how to open a Word file, and how to copy or use a link.
From other sources, you can learn they don't know the difference between a file and a folder, they don't understand the concept of a hierarchy, and they think they are facing a bug when they are warned they can't save a file in a folder because a file with the same extension already uses that filename (while being in computer-centric college curriculum).

Some people even explained how Boomers are more keen on learning how to use a computer than Zoomers are. When confronted, they often replay with things along the lines of: "I don't see any use for it. The future is on mobiles, not on computers" ignoring entirely the fact that mobile software is developed on computers. The most important thing to take from all of this is that it's not only that they do not know "how to", but it's also that they don't even want to know anymore.

This whole situation is why some computer science, engineering, or programming curriculum now start with complete courses or modules about just the computer basics: how to turn it on, how to go on the internet, and how to communicate with others (while not using TikTok or Snapchat to do so). Literally tens (or hundreds) of hours poured into basic stuff before learning anything related to the chosen matter.

What could possibly go wrong in the next 10-20 years? This is fine...

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
If you don't stop arguing about who's bad with computers I'll make a dedicated f95 version of the game where Sana has super small tail and booba and then I'll bait the uploaders into spreading it here.

Instead, talk about what type of monstergirl is criminally underrepresented in H games.

Absolutelywhezed

Oct 9, 2023
If you don't stop arguing about who's bad with computers I'll make a dedicated f95 version of the game where Sana has super small tail and booba and then I'll bait the uploaders into spreading it here.

Instead, talk about what type of monstergirl is criminally underrepresented in H games.
Tbh, I hope to see more with goblin girls. I personally dont see em often and theres a game (Flipwitch) that scratches that itch for the time being for me, along with other monsters.

Not counting them, I say beargirls, crocs like Fief, most japanese folklore inspired stuff (imagine Muramasa, the Wii game.), ghosts, mantisgals, theres a few more but I cant remember them off the top of my head.

Oct 8, 2019
Most Zoomers don't know how to send an email, how to attach a file, how to copy and paste, how to open a Word file, and how to copy or use a link.

You know, I always wondered how people could be satisfied with the UIs that many modern sites and aps have adopted, but I think that I understand it better now. The child-like colored buttons and heavily streamlined user experience is made for people that have absolutely no idea how to work their way through an application otherwise.

So much for modern people being better at tech than previous generations, I suppose.

they often replay with things along the lines of: "I don't see any use for it. The future is on mobiles, not on computers"
This must also by why people are satisfied with iPhones. I personally dislike them since you need to jailbreak yours if you want any sort of control beyond what Apple allows you, but I guess that the majority really don't care about this and only want the most simplified and thoughtless user experience possible.

and they think they are facing a bug when they are warned they can't save a file in a folder because a file with the same extension already uses that filename (while being in computer-centric college curriculum).
Dear fucking god. This is not even a matter of ineptitude, the only way to fail at this is if you lack the intelligence necessary to understand the words that your device shows to you.

This whole situation is why some computer science, engineering, or programming curriculum now start with complete courses or modules about just the computer basics: how to turn it on, how to go on the internet, and how to communicate with others (while not using TikTok or Snapchat to do so)

And this explains why we had a course on fucking Microsoft Outlook in my university, despite the fact that literally anyone should be able to pick up and understand an email platform without many issues. Looks like I have grossly overestimated the technical prowess of zoomers.

• Haha
Reactions: Aereon1104

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Game could be cool but I mean the girlfriend instantly just kinda accepts dick with no second thought about it. I prefer corruption games where it builds up to it. Every other scene the bitch already just takin it.

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes