RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Snootbro

Dec 28, 2022
ok so i was messing around with the variables blindly while in the gallery room and i saw Sana crying in the corner and the hint said something like "once you find the planks go explore some dungeons" can anyone help me figure this out or how to trigger that event?
It's a hint toward a special skill that allows you to get the worst ending. As far as I've seen for it, it's bugged but that might be from using downloaded saves/messing with variables. I keep getting stuck with the quest giver giving me a duplicate and breaking the quest.

You start it by talking to the goblin or duo in the last town and then need to bounce around the other towns for fetch quest stuff, The person you need to talk to usually has an icon above them. Then you talk to the old man near the portal for town 2 and head to the second floor of that town's dungeon for a cheeky item that's normally inaccessible. From there go to the last room before the boss in the first town to get a ring. Then I think you talk to the goblin in town 4(this is where the quest breaks for me), talk to the elf blacksmith in town 1(you get a prompt to buy something from her, and the quest continues after you close the buying menu), then you go back to the goblin again to finish it. There are more detailed instructions earlier in the thread if you search. I would also save after every part just to make sure.

Inuyasaha

Nov 22, 2020
ok so i was messing around with the variables blindly while in the gallery room and i saw Sana crying in the corner and the hint said something like "once you find the planks go explore some dungeons" can anyone help me figure this out or how to trigger that event?
Rather than doing the quest step by step, you can just make it so annon has enough mp to cast his cheat skill

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes