RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Where do you have to be to proc de vip scene on the 4th town? ss of the spot would be much apreciated <3

(allready seen the 4 inn events, sana lewd af, adn seen game endings)

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
so this is complete? Gotta be honest this one felt less like ntr and more just like the girlfriend was a slut the end. im going to finish it but from the amount i played and that was up until the fourth area with the monster city, it really didnt feel anywhere near finished.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
so this is complete? Gotta be honest this one felt less like ntr and more just like the girlfriend was a slut the end. im going to finish it but from the amount i played and that was up until the fourth area with the monster city, it really didnt feel anywhere near finished.
Being a slut by constantly betraying her lover and getting corrupted while the lover gets cucked, very NTR i'd say

Reactions: botaniq_1

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Being a slut by constantly betraying her lover and getting corrupted while the lover gets cucked, very NTR i'd say
I don't disagree technically, but my personal opinion is it felt so hollow here. Like if you took away the boyfriend mc and just say it's a dancer class slut or something. Nothing about the story or it's vibe will really change.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes