RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Was the "The Grand Tournament" ever finished? In an update he says the fourth part is done but outside that all I know is the NPC related to that quest is "not home". I've checked almost every map, and I say that kinda loosely since I did pop in and give a brief overall glance to each map, but I get no clue's on how to continue it. What am I missing here.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Yea its not NTR because Sana NTR's too hard? like what?

You NTR guys are actually insane being so pedantic with the word ntr. I don't think i've seen a single game on this entire site where somebody wasn't crying in posts about it not being a "REAL NTR" You guys just want to be snobby and act all high road with your weird made up fetish word.
Well to be fair... There are all sorts of NTR types and each one has dedicated, passionate fans. The type of corruption can vary widely between the types; they might as well be in different categories.

People who like sharing/netorase may not like it going full blown netorare.

abripx2

Sep 19, 2022
Well to be fair... There are all sorts of NTR types and each one has dedicated, passionate fans. The type of corruption can vary widely between the types; they might as well be in different categories.

People who like sharing/netorase may not like it going full blown netorare.
No its usually always specifically the netorare people who complain. And if you actually cared about your specific fetish like netori and don't like netorare or w/e, then they should be saying the term they mean "netori" not just calling everything fking "NTR" and hoping people guess the right 1 they are talking about.

Asking to add more categories to the tags would be a legitimate complaint, but they don't do that. Like my original reply they just like to say its not "REAL NTR"

And honestly I don't think more categories would help anyways. People go into a game called "FUTANARI CITY" or something and complain that there's futas in it. But at least they aren't smug about it like the NTR people.

empe3

Mar 11, 2018
my question is: who's the other fox on the poster?
is there 2 fox girls or does she change to being white and blond?
That's Fuwa, the Foxgirl of what was supposed to be our first project. It was a harem-type NTR with lots of potential girlfriends getting stolen. She was the only Fox in what was otherwise a group of just elf and human girls and I got mad at the lack of tails so I put it on hold and made Sana instead.
Fuwa will very likely be back at some point in the future but for now she just points at our logo.

The murderous little gnome or whatever she is that always threatens to kill the MC, was really hoping for something, especially given the small little scene she gets in the demon city in her shop.
Other than the mandatory scene in the orc caves, Chris gets lewded in two more scenes you have to find.
And after you called her a gnome she's now found a new target to kill. Thanks for giving Anon a much-needed break!

Was the "The Grand Tournament" ever finished? In an update he says the fourth part is done but outside that all I know is the NPC related to that quest is "not home".
The way it works is that you get a new tournament round after every chapter. The 4th round unlocks early when you reach the last dungeon, the 5th round unlocks when you reach the final boss.

You NTR guys are actually insane being so pedantic with the word ntr. I don't think i've seen a single game on this entire site where somebody wasn't crying in posts about it not being a "REAL NTR" You guys just want to be snobby and act all high road with your weird made up fetish word.
I love the NTR crowd, very peaceful and nice all things considered. If you think this is insane you should see the reaction of vanilla fans. My inbox was very interesting for a while when this game, being very obviously tagged NTR, first appeared on here!

Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
The patch notes mention some artwork possibly being touched up in the future, does that mean I should wait a bit before playing the game? Or is now a good time?

Feb 7, 2018
Yea its not NTR because Sana NTR's too hard? like what?

NTR being defined by those who hate it is more problematic, not gonna lie.

As is? It's NTR, just not very good NTR. Not to say that its not a good game, it is, but it really doesn't go hard enough.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Okay, now that the game got it's finishing touches here my impressions from the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the end I'd rate this game 7/10. It was pretty entertaining for NTR game but some things would need more polishing and maybe more fleshed out endings.

theodorox

Apr 20, 2019
What is this blatant favouritism? With this update Fief now has her events in EVERY town. At this point Fief is cucking other rivals too...
Stocks are high this season, if a character has a Fat and/or Fluffy tail, they'll see at least a 200% Stock Art increase within the span of a single update, invest your support now, before someome else gets their hands on it! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: derrica1
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes