RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Spoilers for roaming events:
Act 1: Guard barracks at the top-right, Sana's shop at the market. Both have a pure dialogue event if conditions aren't met.
act 3: Fief at the inn. Has a pure dialogue event if conditions aren't met.
act 4: Minotaur at the inn, requires 'relief boxes' unlock like the other minotaur events.
What's the 4th one?

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
In act 4, you can get a plug in tail, you give that to a guy in the act 3 area who gives you a magic wand, and you give that to the girl in front of the chest in the act 1 area. She tells you to get 'the round object dripping with the essence of the great floofy one'. Anyone know where to get this?

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
While a bit shallow, I do love the overall choice for Sana, from her design to her personality. I do wish the MC had a bit of a heavier option (either through the no ntr variant, or super corrupt variant, a more aware or interesting MC). Definitely wished there were a bit more goblin scenes, or some of the side characters like the shop keepers got some action. The murderous little gnome or whatever she is that always threatens to kill the MC, was really hoping for something, especially given the small little scene she gets in the demon city in her shop.

Decent game, hope to see more girls like Sana!

abripx2

Sep 19, 2022
As a NTR is very whatever, this game is more a slut simulator
Yea its not NTR because Sana NTR's too hard? like what?

You NTR guys are actually insane being so pedantic with the word ntr. I don't think i've seen a single game on this entire site where somebody wasn't crying in posts about it not being a "REAL NTR" You guys just want to be snobby and act all high road with your weird made up fetish word.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes