RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

rupuka

Jul 8, 2017
No we don't have that argument because only 1 thing on your chart says futanari and the rest are named something else.
Not everyone agrees with that particular chart, charts don't even agree with each other; according to one, they may have a vagina, and according to another is a must. Nevermind charts don't even share all the same terms or the same criteria

6778797807.jpg
If you are talking about something specific it has a different name. Sure arguments were made to get to this chart or people say something isn't a futa and to use a different name.
Is a nice fantasy world where people used to have arguments and then a chart was made and everyone lived in harmony but that's far from the truth. I used to think I knew what they were talking about, but is a bunch of new definitions in every argument. And it goes beyond using term "x" or "y", sometimes is straight up "Nah that doesn't count." Like the whole ball vs no ball thing is not in the charts (is probably in some of them because, again, no consistent standards) and they don't argue is actually a "z", just not a real futa... you know, because. So never mind there is no agreement about terminology and most terms are as arbitrary as what counts as NTR, half of the arguments are about someone deciding only clitdicks count as futa that day.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
I don't know, I think that because of so many positive reviews, maybe I expected more from this game, this type of NTR where the mc doesn't discover that he's being betrayed even when he sees it face to face isn't cool (my opinion), plus those singing scenes of screen make the game even worse, if at least we could see art or animation in the scenes who knows, but for now my opinion is that the game is a 4/10.
well, demanding animation is too much, not everyone is capable of this, and considering how long it takes to draw the art in this game... I'm afraid the development would never have ended.

the arts themselves are part of the gameplay of off-screen sex while walking around the city, if they opened in full screen every time then I don’t think many people would like it, especially if you’ve already seen this scene

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
well, demanding animation is too much, not everyone is capable of this, and considering how long it takes to draw the art in this game... I'm afraid the development would never have ended.
Yea, they were multiple pretty lengthy delays cause the artist had stuff going on. Getting animation is a tall order.

abripx2

Sep 19, 2022
Not everyone agrees with that particular chart, charts don't even agree with each other; according to one, they may have a vagina, and according to another is a must. Nevermind charts don't even share all the same terms or the same criteria

View attachment 3815089
Is a nice fantasy world where people used to have arguments and then a chart was made and everyone lived in harmony but that's far from the truth. I used to think I knew what they were talking about, but is a bunch of new definitions in every argument. And it goes beyond using term "x" or "y", sometimes is straight up "Nah that doesn't count." Like the whole ball vs no ball thing is not in the charts (is probably in some of them because, again, no consistent standards) and they don't argue is actually a "z", just not a real futa... you know, because. So never mind there is no agreement about terminology and most terms are as arbitrary as what counts as NTR, half of the arguments are about someone deciding only clitdicks count as futa that day.
I didn't mean to imply that chart is set in stone and people don't argue. I'm saying with people arguing about the terminology, like when you say clitdick futa, I can infer what you are describing, even if I infer wrong like balls vs no balls. I still have a base for discussion that the dick is a clit and they are feminine. When somebody complains about netorare it is many times abstract and subjective. And then thing they are complaining about is literally somebody elses definition of good netorare.

If I was in a futa game post and asked for another futa game recommendation, and I go look at it and then go, Oh hey I meant one with no balls. I can get a different recommendation easily. That guy recommeneded Knights of w/e as netorare. And the only way I could actually tell If I liked that netorare, is by playing the game, because there are other people in the post are saying it isn't good Netorare.

Maybe I'm just ranting that people aren't descriptive enough. All I do know is that every single Netorare game I have looked at, somebody is there in the comments saying only "This isn't real netorare" and don't elaborate.

kogahaya

May 9, 2018
In act 4, you can get a plug in tail, you give that to a guy in the act 3 area who gives you a magic wand, and you give that to the girl in front of the chest in the act 1 area. She tells you to get 'the round object dripping with the essence of the great floofy one'. Anyone know where to get this? I've looked all around but can't find anything.
Give the toy for the dog on act 1

Reactions: DrgnGdxxx

yudge80

Aug 2, 2022
anyone had problems triggering minotaur farm scenes in act 4? i just roam around triggering scenes but those wont pop, and i talked already with the guy inside the building

FesteTheFool

Mar 9, 2022
The Guide has been updated !

I updated the guide with the new content from version 2023-12-23 of the game. You can get it from this message. You can also get it from the original message where I first introduced the guide along with previous versions of the guide in case you would need it. If you want to reach the original message, click on the " Innocent Lili said: ⬆ " part of the quote.

▼ Updated guide (2023-12-23 - revision 1)

Out of curiosity is this guide planning on being updated?

Reactions: ElDonBigotes
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes