RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes

Userz

Dec 28, 2017
How is she moaning in game by the groping when she's playing in a console 2 feet away with a normal controller?

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Honestly the game effecting the mind kinda sounds legit to me. Like the game is influenced by the Goddess or smt "magic" ya know?
Honestly makes it hotter for me. I love me some mind control, especially when it means that a character gets corrupted to be more horny, instead of just turning off and becoming a lethargic fuckdoll.

ItsAvoidableYes

Jun 21, 2024
is girlfriend in progress. all dialog says just childhood friends that are roommates as a non cringe anon, he isnt obsessed over her or overprotective, but still sees her as a potential girlfriend but you also see that he sees other girls as potential girlfriends

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
See that is the thing I have no idea how this would work. Like think this is the same dude you find in the town on the right side. Like so they did stuff ingame and then she invites a random dude she met online to the home to suck him? Like to me that seems really really strange. Like it feels like two themes having a huge clash.
Don't forget it's an old wip and they have other characters models
I mean look the old pic of the church and the priest for example
1726852288880.png

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
Who is a better arbiter of truth here? The developer, or you? Honestly don't care if you misinterpret this game so if you continue to stay in denial I won't respond further.
Lol denial? Arbiter of truth? My dude what are you talking about the game states it after the opening and like another person you also get to know that MC even admits that they are roommates and not his girlfriend when talking to the npc in the treehouse. It seems the dev changed his mind about it or did not finish it

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Lol denial? Arbiter of truth? My dude what are you talking about the game states it after the opening and like another person you also get to know that MC even admits that they are roommates and not his girlfriend when talking to the npc in the treehouse. It seems the dev changed his mind about it or did not finish it
My guess would be that she might turn into his girlfriend later down the line in the story to spice things up more, but yea for now I do believe that she is not his girlfriend for sure, none of the actions seem to suggest it.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Fuck it, what if we convert this thread into a "Headpat Collection" kind of thread? With added download links for the new game and maybe a new title.
There is others threads here with that style.

meliussy

May 14, 2022
I'm pretty disappointed with the concept of it being a game they're playing rather than Luna being an outright fantasy world, but I'll save deeper thoughts for when the actual thread is made. I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with it but it's always felt disconnected to me and quite tricky to actually write for, although there's quite a lot of opportunities if it's utilized correctly. I hope the real world content ends up being more than just an afterthought and ends up getting just as, if not more fleshed out than the RPG.

The concept of it being BSS rather than standard NTR is interesting, and I'd love if it were made this way in order to allow more routes for the player to choose, e.g. True love, dating which turns into actual NTR, staying as friends and watching another man/men date her instead as a third party member. There's a ton of potential to be had here and I'm excited to see how this progresses. Best of luck to Headpat and his artist.

theodorox

Apr 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wow I've really been overthinking it. Doesn't feel too NTR yet, more like very exploitable mostly non-con of a Naive girl. I say "yet" as if theres been a period of time, this is just a demo so far. Lots can change!

4.40 star(s) 43 Votes