4.80 star(s) 15 Votes

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
Alright, I'm really liking the sense of buildup you gave the prologue since the last update. It gives the MC the opportunity to grapple with his desires without taking away the sense of Kanade's agency created by her readiness to go full-slut. Kanade gradually seducing the guys instead of jumping directly to the sex is also a pleasant change, as your writing displays that this whole thing is a learning process for her as well.

I'm slightly concerned with the kissing and condom options since that already means 4 variations for every full-on sex scene you'll do in the future and who knows how many dialogue variations down the line. If you keep adding sweeping options like that, you may end up creating a lot of extra work for yourself that makes each update exponentially harder for you to complete. (Also, in terms of personal preference, I'd really liked the element of surprise in the MC not finding out that Kanade's willing to go bareback with other guys until it happened; but I can see how it might not be everybody's cup of tea.)

Reactions: Fanorase and Psion

akmid60

Mar 6, 2021
Hey Fanrose, what is your release plans for this game if you have one? I am not trying to rush you so take your time. I am just curious if you plan to do a update once a month, once a year or what.

Reactions: Fanorase and GV10

MostofGods

Jul 27, 2021
Great game, the heroine is likable too.

Also, since this is an RPG game can you add stuff like hidden items or quests in the future? I think one of the greatest fun about RPG is that it's not as constrained as VN, so one can explore the map, raid houses, talk to NPCs, etc.

Edit: I'm done playing. Game feels a bit restricted, I can't exactly waltz around freely and explore. Where the character is is mostly tied to an event. Maybe because it's still in development or it's a hybrid with VN?

The way the fmc finds out mc's fetish(asking her friend) feels kinda out of nowhere.

Game seems pretty stable on phone. Though I think It'd be nice to have more save slots because the game constantly suggests you to save before important decisions(which is really nice)

Last edited:

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Alright, I'm really liking the sense of buildup you gave the prologue since the last update. It gives the MC the opportunity to grapple with his desires without taking away the sense of Kanade's agency created by her readiness to go full-slut. Kanade gradually seducing the guys instead of jumping directly to the sex is also a pleasant change, as your writing displays that this whole thing is a learning process for her as well.

I'm slightly concerned with the kissing and condom options since that already means 4 variations for every full-on sex scene you'll do in the future and who knows how many dialogue variations down the line. If you keep adding sweeping options like that, you may end up creating a lot of extra work for yourself that makes each update exponentially harder for you to complete. (Also, in terms of personal preference, I'd really liked the element of surprise in the MC not finding out that Kanade's willing to go bareback with other guys until it happened; but I can see how it might not be everybody's cup of tea.)
Thanks! Glad to see I can do buildup a little right, lol.

And you bring up a good point. I'm thinking about cutting the condom option down, maybe even both of them depending on how things go, to at least streamline the process. And I also agree with your preference, so I just edited it now LMAO. It'll be done in a nuanced way hopefully most people like when I get there.

Hey Fanrose, what is your release plans for this game if you have one? I am not trying to rush you so take your time. I am just curious if you plan to do a update once a month, once a year or what.
Once a year? :oops: Nah, uhh, hmm, I have no clue. The best bet is to expect once a month, or at the very least every three weeks. I'm still in the process of learning how to, well, actually make this game LOL. Hopefully when I get into a better groove updates can come out sooner.

Great game, the heroine is likable too.

Also, since this is an RPG game can you add stuff like hidden items or quests in the future? I think one of the greatest fun about RPG is that it's not as constrained as VN, so one can explore the map, raid houses, talk to NPCs, etc.

Edit: I'm done playing. Game feels a bit restricted, I can't exactly waltz around freely and explore. Where the character is is mostly tied to an event. Maybe because it's still in development or it's a hybrid with VN?

The way the fmc finds out mc's fetish(asking her friend) feels kinda out of nowhere.

Game seems pretty stable on phone. Though I think It'd be nice to have more save slots because the game constantly suggests you to save before important decisions(which is really nice)
Hidden items and quests sound fun!
I restricted the free-roam for now because there isn't anything to discover yet lol. The next update will open the world up, and introduce the daily game loop.

GOOD POINT. I rushed making that section. I'll try to fix it up for next update.

Thanks y'all!

Reactions: akmid60

akmid60

Mar 6, 2021
Thanks! Glad to see I can do buildup a little right, lol.

And you bring up a good point. I'm thinking about cutting the condom option down, maybe even both of them depending on how things go, to at least streamline the process. And I also agree with your preference, so I just edited it now LMAO. It'll be done in a nuanced way hopefully most people like when I get there.

Once a year? :oops: Nah, uhh, hmm, I have no clue. The best bet is to expect once a month, or at the very least every three weeks. I'm still in the process of learning how to, well, actually make this game LOL. Hopefully when I get into a better groove updates can come out sooner.

Hidden items and quests sound fun!
I restricted the free-roam for now because there isn't anything to discover yet lol. The next update will open the world up, and introduce the daily game loop.

GOOD POINT. I rushed making that section. I'll try to fix it up for next update.

Thanks y'all!
No problem, take your time make it good and learn. I was just asking to see if I should expect something soon or later. I said once a year as a joke but some developers are close to that lol.

Reactions: Enlight432
4.80 star(s) 15 Votes