4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

mintdang5566

Aug 6, 2017
AHHHH I AGREE. That's why Ruins of Luxoria is peak netorase gaming.

Unfortunately can't have it in this game.
Fronte91 (developer of Sharing is Caring, also on F95) is currently working on a NTR + NTRS game, and he said that there will be virgin female characters who can be shared and deflowered by other male characters, like how Ruins of Luxoria did

Reactions: rgnar62

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Update:

80% done with what I'm working on. It's a rewrite of the prologue, with an additional transition into the normal gameplay.

I'm aiming for a new release within 3-4 days.
I hope that the issues on which there is disagreement will become optional, for example, some (like me) want the first sex without a condom between MC and GF, some want it to be between GF and another man, some want GF to be very intimate with other men. Some people want to increase the quantity (i.e. increase the number of other men), but the relationship between them should not be intimate, and etc

It will be great if important choices are optional

Last edited:

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
wha.......

i just refreshed it. hopefully it works

I hope that the issues on which there is disagreement will become optional, for example, some (like me) want the first sex without a condom between MC and GF, some want it to be between GF and another man, some want GF to be very intimate with other men. Some people want to increase the quantity (i.e. increase the number of other men), but the relationship between them should not be intimate

It will be great if important choices are optional
uhh we'll see LOL. As of right now, there are options, but I want to limit my scope and finish up more stuff before expanding outward. Stuff like the condoms will work out, but the intimacy options hmmmm I want to do it, I just gotta figure out how.

now that i'm actually diving into the gameplay i realize how friggin hard it is to make this work :)

Update: I'm like, 98% done. Need a few touchups and edits first.

Aug 5, 2016
v0.1.5 released!

Big overhaul of the prologue, including changes to some of the graphics. Introduced Confidence/Lenience system that will affect future choices. Added 2 new npcs that you can start the real gameplay on.

Hope yall enjoy.
My man, game is incredible. One of the best starts I have seen in the last few years. Keep up the amazing work.

Firewally

Jul 21, 2018
v0.1.5 released!

Big overhaul of the prologue, including changes to some of the graphics. Introduced Confidence/Lenience system that will affect future choices. Added 2 new npcs that you can start the real gameplay on.

Hope yall enjoy.
Congratulations dev, you've made all my complaints moot and now I have brand new review to type out. The new prologue features much more character development and the pacing went from complete skydive to a pleasant jog downhill, I will say though if your vision for the game wasn't with the choices for kissing and for using a condom, even though I was vehemently against it, I still feel like you should keep it non-optional because I value the dev keeping their vision intact rather than getting my jimmies rustled right. And also because the game might turn into a variable hell that you may or not may not want it to turn into.

And with that said, good luck in your futures updates, as it's been suggested above maybe add a spoiler for the demo scenes in the gallery just so new arrivals can get an idea of where your taking the depravity down the line. Also, any chance there's a four legged furry friend in Kanade's future? :unsure:

Reactions: Magicon

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
And yes, I agree on not making the MC feel like a loser. I'm struggling with it, because there aren't any good examples for this specific type of game(!!!), but that's my intention.
If you want to have the MC not feel like a loser.
1. he has to have a big dick at least comparable to other characters. It can't be too small and other characters can't have massive ones.
2. Yuuji can't have had a relationshop with her before MC and the scene be what it was in the prologue.
3. He definitely has to be more involved, a cuck by definition is a loser. So you are working against the grain here.
You have games like TACOS or Exciting games for example. There is some NTR in TACOS but you can avoid it. But they do Netorase well especially in Exciting games. The wife loves the MC through everything and there is never a time when you doubt that.
The moment you bring in demeaning language towards the MC you've lost that, it's NTR at that point or at least very close to being NTR. It's the biggest loser cuck behavior you can have in a game like this. Should it exist and should it be a route you can be on? 100%. It's part of Netorase too and it leading to NTR is always a possible outcome when you fuck around and find out, if you don't want to do the NTR and losing the GF as a bad end though that's fine, but yeah to me the way the girlfriend was acting in that scenario with Yuuji wasn't great. It should only ever happen on a sub cuck route, Where you are about to lose her. Her running to him and doing all sorts of things with him when she was mad at the MC is also not a good thing. Going on a few dates and then going back to the MC because it wasn't the same is OK to do. But she realized she loved the attention she got from him. because she loves attention, not because it was from yuuji.
Anyway whatever you decide to do, you have a rough diamond of a game here.
To reiterate, there will be no payments or donations in any way. The game will remain free (y)
Setting up a page where people can pay you is fine. You can still have the game remain free, getting paid a little on the side is fine. Unless you are worried about explaining where the money is coming from that has been an issue for some devs.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Congratulations dev, you've made all my complaints moot and now I have brand new review to type out. The new prologue features much more character development and the pacing went from complete skydive to a pleasant jog downhill, I will say though if your vision for the game wasn't with the choices for kissing and for using a condom, even though I was vehemently against it, I still feel like you should keep it non-optional because I value the dev keeping their vision intact rather than getting my jimmies rustled right. And also because the game might turn into a variable hell that you may or not may not want it to turn into.

And with that said, good luck in your futures updates, as it's been suggested above maybe add a spoiler for the demo scenes in the gallery just so new arrivals can get an idea of where your taking the depravity down the line. Also, any chance there's a four legged furry friend in Kanade's future? :unsure:
Hey, thanks, man. Glad it turned out alright. I appreciate it, but the options is a neat touch on the game. The reason why I took a while was because I was figuring out, well, the variables LMAO. But I think I have a decent idea on how to continue on with them.

And uhh... s-sorry. Not really my cup of tea :cry:

If you want to have the MC not feel like a loser.
1. he has to have a big dick at least comparable to other characters. It can't be too small and other characters can't have massive ones.
2. Yuuji can't have had a relationshop with her before MC and the scene be what it was in the prologue.
3. He definitely has to be more involved, a cuck by definition is a loser. So you are working against the grain here.
You have games like TACOS or Exciting games for example. There is some NTR in TACOS but you can avoid it. But they do Netorase well especially in Exciting games. The wife loves the MC through everything and there is never a time when you doubt that.
The moment you bring in demeaning language towards the MC you've lost that, it's NTR at that point or at least very close to being NTR. It's the biggest loser cuck behavior you can have in a game like this. Should it exist and should it be a route you can be on? 100%. It's part of Netorase too and it leading to NTR is always a possible outcome when you fuck around and find out, if you don't want to do the NTR and losing the GF as a bad end though that's fine, but yeah to me the way the girlfriend was acting in that scenario with Yuuji wasn't great. It should only ever happen on a sub cuck route, Where you are about to lose her. Her running to him and doing all sorts of things with him when she was mad at the MC is also not a good thing. Going on a few dates and then going back to the MC because it wasn't the same is OK to do. But she realized she loved the attention she got from him. because she loves attention, not because it was from yuuji.
Anyway whatever you decide to do, you have a rough diamond of a game here.

Setting up a page where people can pay you is fine. You can still have the game remain free, getting paid a little on the side is fine. Unless you are worried about explaining where the money is coming from that has been an issue for some devs.
Yeah, I see where you're coming from. Exciting Games and TACOS imo have ultra-confident mcs that, while great, isn't exactly what I'm going for. While at the same time not making the MC a total actual loser that doesn't have balls to speak up when he isn't happy with the shit going on. It's a balance I want to try and find. But the involvement, yeah. He'll be more involved for sure. And I think the way I did the new version might've rectified the "attention from yuuji" idea. Hopefully at least lmao.

I'm just not comfortable with accepting money yet, is all. And, uh, yeah, it'd be awkward trying to explain where it's coming from LMAOO.

Thanks for your input though! I appreciate it.

does the new update ends in the classroom after we do the scene with two guys, I can't seem to progress further
It ends in the classroom after the two guys, yep. If you see a gallery stone, that's the end.

Reactions: Firewally
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes