4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

zack3353

Mar 6, 2017
Nice game . Multiple sex scene which is good. The only thing is that. The time span she agrees to do have sex with different people and doing it felt quite fast.
If dev decide to slow down the story then people might loose interest.
It's just my opinion.

Reactions: Fanorase

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
1. Maybe some time later down the road. I can see the appeal, but honestly it's just not what I get off to. I can probably add some scenes with it after I put in all of my own stuff.
What about condom exposition? I rarely see it in Netorase VNs so I'd like to know what you think of it.
Example of condom exposition:
102751.jpg

alexc1988

Jul 18, 2017
Will other girls be involved in the nts? I was thinking later on a optional scenario where some girl (or girls maybe?) approach the couple after hearing the rumours and wanting to get on the action because of a crush towards the girlfriend. If the mc agrees they go on to do it and the gf will say things like it's some much better than her bf making the bf horny AND jealous as hell feeling conflicted that another girl can make his gf feel better than him. Of course the gf can say latter that she said those things to spice things up or something.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
What about condom exposition? I rarely see it in Netorase VNs so I'd like to know what you think of it.
Example of condom exposition:
View attachment 3806817
Ahh you mean like, condom belts/tied around thighs or something like that? If so, that's a little more up my alley, so I can add a scene like that some time.

Will other girls be involved in the nts? I was thinking later on a optional scenario where some girl (or girls maybe?) approach the couple after hearing the rumours and wanting to get on the action because of a crush towards the girlfriend. If the mc agrees they go on to do it and the gf will say things like it's some much better than her bf making the bf horny AND jealous as hell feeling conflicted that another girl can make his gf feel better than him. Of course the gf can say latter that she said those things to spice things up or something.
.....It's funny that you bring this up :cool:
You'll see in the next update. If anyone is curious and wants to know now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
Ahh you mean like, condom belts/tied around thighs or something like that? If so, that's a little more up my alley, so I can add a scene like that some time.
Yeah, tied around thighs, the neck as a necklace, or a belt. And what you wrote in the spoiler also feels very rare in Netorase, so I’m all for it.

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
is it going to have some pregnant fetish, (pregnant tag) something like that, i love ntr with pregnant tag lol
thank you, love the game cheer...
Hmmm, another one that I don't get off to a lot, but I kinda liked it in the Mijiishi games I played. Maybe! Potential scenes in the future.

It would be cool if you could create a discord to make it easier to follow development and make suggestions.
Honestly I'm thinking so, too. I'll look up how to do it and probably set it up tomorrow.

Quick update!
I've just finished the biggest map in the prologue. Very annoying trying to figure out triggers and shit, and honestly I don't know if what I did is worth it LOL but I think I got my intentions across.

Stuff from now on's gonna get a little more complicated as I'm testing out the "controlling" system. Because of that, I'll be sending out an update when I'm done with the prologue to gauge how people feel.

Almost there (y)

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
how to save the game in joiplay?? i can't save this game
There are piss poor save options atm, which I'll fix in the next update. Unless you're talking about running it on joiplay? 'Cause I got no clue on that lol.

Nov 17, 2021
There will be no hard NTR in this game. There are a lot already out there. I want to see a happy couple for once dammit LOL. I decided to make this game for that reason after all.

And yes, I agree on not making the MC feel like a loser. I'm struggling with it, because there aren't any good examples for this specific type of game(!!!), but that's my intention.
This alone was enough to get me interested in the game, it's realistic and something similar is rare. Frankly, I'm wondering why you don't accept donations, I'm worried you might experience burn-out. However, I think the game you have made is very promising, both in terms of visual design and writing. Finally, my last request from you is to let us experience all the sides of this relationship, on one side is very romantic and special, on the other times Anyway, you get the idea, I will be following you and your game! good luck!

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
This alone was enough to get me interested in the game, it's realistic and something similar is rare. Frankly, I'm wondering why you don't accept donations, I'm worried you might experience burn-out. However, I think the game you have made is very promising, both in terms of visual design and writing. Finally, my last request from you is to let us experience all the sides of this relationship, on one side is very romantic and special, on the other times Anyway, you get the idea, I will be following you and your game! good luck!
Thanks! Main reason I don't want to get money for this is because I don't think the game warrants it yet. Plus I'd feel more pressured if I had monetary expectations, if that makes sense. We'll see in the future when there's more meat on the game.

One side very romantic and the other completely degenerate I get what you're saying LOL. Yea. That's the plan at least.

gearlight

Aug 29, 2023
Too bad the girl is not virgin I want to play this that lol girl is virign will give her virginity to other instead her boyfriend that's makes me more climax on that scene

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Too bad the girl is not virgin I want to play this that lol girl is virign will give her virginity to other instead her boyfriend that's makes me more climax on that scene
AHHHH I AGREE. That's why Ruins of Luxoria is peak netorase gaming.

Unfortunately can't have it in this game.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes