4.80 star(s) 15 Votes

fbass

May 18, 2017
Nah, Game is solid bro, It's just that when people see ai, they act like they see a bogeyman. and its not pure cuckold game, just read some of the devs posts and you will get what he is cooking right now. Unfortunately, netorase games of high quality and with many routes and options are very few (as far as I know, there are not even any) Not to mention the fact that the relationship feels realistic and warm. This dev is making this kind of game and I think it definitely deserves support.

and Fanrose Don't let the bad comments get you.
I'm right there with you, the game is excellent. I was just calling that comment out because it's stupid

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
I'm right there with you, the game is excellent. I was just calling that comment out because it's stupid
What's stupid about my comment? I think it's stupid not to consider a boy whose girlfriend is used by everyone at school a cuckold. I wanted to see how it's shown in the game, but it has such primitive and simple graphics that it's not worth my time at all, del. Even I would have done better with Stable Diffusion. And this game is rated 5/5, because of the graphics alone it can't be rated more than 3/5.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
played the update and its much better now.
sure I don't know what happens with certain choices. my route is to not slut her out.
that means, I do not pick the ex-boyfriend. the first victim is the tutor and I could also view the classmate, that seems ok as well.

I do hope it will progress like this and each time u pick a "victim" it will take it a bit further, like HJ, BJ, u know the usual progress :) but I also hope that the MC is not just there watching, he could participate as well.
so, if she let boy touch her legs, why not get a choice that the MC can also do that.
or if she allow a boy to suck her nipple, the Mc can take the other. preferable choices. so if a player enjoy just watching u get that as well.

its good that we get choices to pick dudes and I hope we get a lot more.
its nice that the 2 dudes are not assholes but normal dudes. I don't like sharing "my" GF with assholes.
but I dont mind old, obese, ugly, hobos, as long they are not creeps.

vkola

Jun 14, 2022
The dialogue is really good.

Will Kanade in the future bang with the the grocer and store person? Having the MC get a glimpse of his gf's sexscapades and maybe even get texts and images sent to him would be really nice.

Reactions: AnnonLeo

fbass

May 18, 2017
What's stupid about my comment? I think it's stupid not to consider a boy whose girlfriend is used by everyone at school a cuckold. I wanted to see how it's shown in the game, but it has such primitive and simple graphics that it's not worth my time at all, del. Even I would have done better with Stable Diffusion. And this game is rated 5/5, because of the graphics alone it can't be rated more than 3/5.
Now you explain why you don't like it, I disagree but at least you say why. In your original post you just shit on the game with no reason why, that's why I said it was stupid. You could try a little constructive criticism instead of just shitting on a game you don't like.

Reactions: ArtyomW0lf
Sep 16, 2022
Played the new update, let's get the bad out of the way first.

The Gallery. You need to put some work in here. You have text that overlaps, you have lines that look like they are one continuous message, and if the number of scenes you show here are any indication of how much you plan to have in the game, then this "area" is going to get large and difficult to navigate. There's several ways you can do this, such as having a character sprite for encounters specific to that character, and when selecting that character, getting options to choose which scene to select.

The Engine. I don't mind RPGM when it's used for RPG style games. I'm not a fan when it's used for VN style games. I feel like everything that's going on in the game currently could be more easily demonstrated in Ren'Py. The further you get into development, the harder a switch becomes, so you may want to explore your options now.

The Pacing. I know I'm in the minority here, but I liked in the original version how they rushed into sharing blind. These are not people who have had several relationships and know to set boundaries, these are a pair who are young and dumb, and aren't thinking about the consequences of their actions. And they still don't to a point in this new version, but I liked how they leapt first before.

Okay, that bad stuff out of the way...

The Theme Park. I'm glad to see an event like this, and I hope we get more. It's important to strike a balance in a game where romance is a key theme. The MCs going on dates will help flesh out their relationship.

The Revamp. If nothing else, you hit the nail on the head with being able to save. It's a much better experience, instead of booting the game and essentially just going from start to finish with no real break point. But adding things like the above, and showing us that Kanade has a life outside of the MC is also great.

The new people. It's nice to see new characters, and for them to have some personality. Many games would just have them be generic, and only exist as another dick for the girl to ride. As a side note though, and contradiction to what I just said, not everyone needs a name, save that for characters that matter.

In any case, I like where this is going, and look forward to what you have planned next.

Reactions: AnnonLeo and Vlbc

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
In a world where ChatGPT can create cuckold erotica pretty high quality and pretty easily, the key to any game's long-term success is proper writing. Getting me to care about the three random-named guys the gf can get with. Right now they all blend together tbh

TheSilentLurker

Dec 23, 2018
Hey Fanorase , first of all, great games, at least for a prologue. May I ask if you have any plan for more hardcore stuffs in the future, like, the MC suggesting to GF/GF bringing out the idea of locking the MC in a chastity cage? Or even handcuffing the MC on a chair and forcing him to watch the GF in action?

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Yeah I'll take a look at the new update soon.
Yeah understandable the Alpha cuck as I like to call them isn't necessarily the only way. But yeah. It's the two mc's I thought fit best in to that non loser MC but still cuck sharing etc. There are a few more hotwife mc's but I can't remember the game names just by memory.
Also no worries at the end of the day all I want is a good game to play and I think even with aspects of this game not being exactly what I would want, I still think this will be a good game with just the ideas you have and what you want to do.
Like the other guy said variable hell also isn't where you want to end up so keeping it simple and straight forward with a few options or two routes running parallell at most sub/dom mc for example is probably good enough. The more you add the harder it gets to keep track of, like in a Harem game where they have too many girls you have to wait for a year sometimes to see a scene with a girl you like. Too much is also bad.
Yea! People have different preferences, so there'll some disconnect between stuff I make and the people who aren't a fan. And that's all good.

I'm definitely just gonna be focusing more on the "sub/dom" type options rather than a multitude of stuff. It's already hard as is with just the two LMFAO.

Nah, Game is solid bro, It's just that when people see ai, they act like they see a bogeyman. and its not pure cuckold game, just read some of the devs posts and you will get what he is cooking right now. Unfortunately, netorase games of high quality and with many routes and options are very few (as far as I know, there are not even any) Not to mention the fact that the relationship feels realistic and warm. This dev is making this kind of game and I think it definitely deserves support.

and Fanrose Don't let the bad comments get you.
Dw, it's fine. Both ntr and ai have a reputation. I don't blame anyone for passing because of it lol.

played the update and its much better now.
sure I don't know what happens with certain choices. my route is to not slut her out.
that means, I do not pick the ex-boyfriend. the first victim is the tutor and I could also view the classmate, that seems ok as well.

I do hope it will progress like this and each time u pick a "victim" it will take it a bit further, like HJ, BJ, u know the usual progress :) but I also hope that the MC is not just there watching, he could participate as well.
so, if she let boy touch her legs, why not get a choice that the MC can also do that.
or if she allow a boy to suck her nipple, the Mc can take the other. preferable choices. so if a player enjoy just watching u get that as well.

its good that we get choices to pick dudes and I hope we get a lot more.
its nice that the 2 dudes are not assholes but normal dudes. I don't like sharing "my" GF with assholes.
but I dont mind old, obese, ugly, hobos, as long they are not creeps.
Hey, thanks! It'll take time in story, but the MC will get options to join in.

The dialogue is really good.

Will Kanade in the future bang with the the grocer and store person? Having the MC get a glimpse of his gf's sexscapades and maybe even get texts and images sent to him would be really nice.
1. Yes. 2. On the plan, but I gotta figure out how to do it.

Played the new update, let's get the bad out of the way first.

The Gallery. You need to put some work in here. You have text that overlaps, you have lines that look like they are one continuous message, and if the number of scenes you show here are any indication of how much you plan to have in the game, then this "area" is going to get large and difficult to navigate. There's several ways you can do this, such as having a character sprite for encounters specific to that character, and when selecting that character, getting options to choose which scene to select.

The Engine. I don't mind RPGM when it's used for RPG style games. I'm not a fan when it's used for VN style games. I feel like everything that's going on in the game currently could be more easily demonstrated in Ren'Py. The further you get into development, the harder a switch becomes, so you may want to explore your options now.

The Pacing. I know I'm in the minority here, but I liked in the original version how they rushed into sharing blind. These are not people who have had several relationships and know to set boundaries, these are a pair who are young and dumb, and aren't thinking about the consequences of their actions. And they still don't to a point in this new version, but I liked how they leapt first before.

Okay, that bad stuff out of the way...

The Theme Park. I'm glad to see an event like this, and I hope we get more. It's important to strike a balance in a game where romance is a key theme. The MCs going on dates will help flesh out their relationship.

The Revamp. If nothing else, you hit the nail on the head with being able to save. It's a much better experience, instead of booting the game and essentially just going from start to finish with no real break point. But adding things like the above, and showing us that Kanade has a life outside of the MC is also great.

The new people. It's nice to see new characters, and for them to have some personality. Many games would just have them be generic, and only exist as another dick for the girl to ride. As a side note though, and contradiction to what I just said, not everyone needs a name, save that for characters that matter.

In any case, I like where this is going, and look forward to what you have planned next.
Thanks!
Absolutely the gallery is shit. Dogshit terrible LMAOOO. It was a last minute addition (that almost broke the last 20% of the game). I'll format it better for the next update.

Yea, I get it. RPGM has a bad reputation, and it doesn't make sense to use it without the actual rpg part. Honestly, I'm just a fan of it. And I'm less a fan of Ren'py, so I'll stick with it for now.

So for this, I'm thinking of adding it back in when she asks if they should do it. Only that part, and not the school stuff after. It'd be nice to keep old stuff in, and it'd still make sense with how I changed it.

There will definitely be more similar events. Going on dates with her will be a common thing.

Thanks!

Glad to hear. It's just my Trails-brain wanting to give every npc a name to make them at least a little human. But only doing it for the important characters is probably the way to go.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts tho! I appreciate it.

Hey Fanorase , first of all, great games, at least for a prologue. May I ask if you have any plan for more hardcore stuffs in the future, like, the MC suggesting to GF/GF bringing out the idea of locking the MC in a chastity cage? Or even handcuffing the MC on a chair and forcing him to watch the GF in action?
Thanks! Unfortunately, no chastity cage. I'm not a fan of it, and it'd go too far for what I want. Handcuffing would be neat, but not out of force.

i stuck in the school i talk with all and i cant go out
Intentional. Next update, the gameplay cycle will be ready.

Babelok

Aug 9, 2021
Man thank you for your insane job.
Do you think about doing gokkun scenes with Kanade doing it by herself with the pervert guy in street or some stuff like that?

SXentae

Jun 14, 2021
Haven't played this yet, just putting it here that I'll gladly try this one at some point. Seems like we like similar stuff NTRS wise looking at a few answer here and there.

I appreciate your statement about AI in dev note. I'm also working on a game (nothing concrete for now, just world building and writing) and as an artist MYSELF, the means required to produce something decent is a nightmare (that's why i chose to go with Koikatsu cause i can't be spending 5 hours on 1 picture among 2000 others)

And ugh, since we work on similar themes, if you ever need writing ideas on how to make things happen i'd be happy to help, since writing is probably my favourite part of all this.

Good luck in your dev journey

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
Man thank you for your insane job.
Do you think about doing gokkun scenes with Kanade doing it by herself with the pervert guy in street or some stuff like that?
Probably! Would be fun.

Haven't played this yet, just putting it here that I'll gladly try this one at some point. Seems like we like similar stuff NTRS wise looking at a few answer here and there.

I appreciate your statement about AI in dev note. I'm also working on a game (nothing concrete for now, just world building and writing) and as an artist MYSELF, the means required to produce something decent is a nightmare (that's why i chose to go with Koikatsu cause i can't be spending 5 hours on 1 picture among 2000 others)

And ugh, since we work on similar themes, if you ever need writing ideas on how to make things happen i'd be happy to help, since writing is probably my favourite part of all this.

Good luck in your dev journey
Thanks! Spitballing ideas would be fun, too.

Would like a route/ending where they decide to quit the sharing but she keeps cheating and breaks up with him or keeps secretly doing it.
Sorry. Not happening. The reason I'm making this game in the first place is because every other game in the genre does that. Thanks for checking it out, tho!

Bad End

Mar 11, 2018
Probably! Would be fun.

Thanks! Spitballing ideas would be fun, too.

Sorry. Not happening. The reason I'm making this game in the first place is because every other game in the genre does that. Thanks for checking it out, tho!
Fair enough. I still like what I see so far.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
turns out I am more of an NTS fan over NTR so I am willing to see where this story goes.
Exactly, a Great NTS game with a capable developer behind it can create feelings related to NTR in the player without NTR happening, without witnessing heartbroken events,that is, at the same time that we do not lose fmc, we also experience the feelings related to NTR

but NTR fans are more than NTS because they usually make NTS games bad because it is much harder to make a Great NTS Game than an Great NTR Game !
But this game has been very successful and has been flawless until now

Last edited:

jjjpovd

Nov 29, 2018
Exactly, a Great NTS game with a capable developer behind it can create feelings related to NTR in the player without NTR happening, without witnessing heartbroken events,that is, at the same time that we do not lose fmc, we also experience the feelings related to NTR

but NTR fans are more than NTS because they usually make NTS games bad because it is much harder to make a Great NTS Game than an Great NTR Game !
But this game has been very successful and has been flawless until now
hi, what is NTS?

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes