Jackdawson

May 2, 2018
Aida and his father, or at the very least Aida himself, is definitely the one who came up with the idea of the domestic abuse charge, but I'm pretty sure that the victim would have to get involved to pursue such a case. I sincerely doubt it could be done with something as simple as someone falsifying a signature, or else the justice system would probably get overwhelmed with false domestic abuse claims.
In other words, even if it wasn't Misaki's idea from the start, she would definitely be aware of the fact that it was happening, and was fine with it despite knowing that it was all untrue and would ruin her husband's reputation.
Well Aida's father by the way shoibara talks about him seems like an influential person. Maybe its a case of corruption, bribery. In such a case they could have kept it a secret from her. In the endings where you dont have shiobara on your side they end up destroying the mc and his company.
Also this type of ending is more expanded if you get it in route 1 where you end up living with nao. In this the mc says that aida and co spread rumors about him and then he got domestic violence charge following which he divorces her. He mentions she doesnt end up getting re married. And then time skip, he sees her working at the old guy's oden shop. So why didnt she end up staying with Aida? If he had gotten her to the point that he could convince her to apply false domestic abuse charges and gain sole custody of the child , then would be easy to convince her to just marry him.
They could have just told her that the mc doesnt want anything to do with her and wants a divorce i mean the old guy manages to do the same thing in the other route without the means aida has. In that route also you can end up never finding her. She doesnt send any domestic violence charge or divorce papers then.

Melentia

Nov 27, 2021
Well Aida's father by the way shoibara talks about him seems like an influential person. Maybe its a case of corruption, bribery. In such a case they could have kept it a secret from her. In the endings where you dont have shiobara on your side they end up destroying the mc and his company.
Also this type of ending is more expanded if you get it in route 1 where you end up living with nao. In this the mc says that aida and co spread rumors about him and then he got domestic violence charge following which he divorces her. He mentions she doesnt end up getting re married. And then time skip, he sees her working at the old guy's oden shop. So why didnt she end up staying with Aida? If he had gotten her to the point that he could convince her to apply false domestic abuse charges and gain sole custody of the child , then would be easy to convince her to just marry him.
They could have just told her that the mc doesnt want anything to do with her and wants a divorce i mean the old guy manages to do the same thing in the other route without the means aida has. In that route also you can end up never finding her. She doesnt send any domestic violence charge or divorce papers then.
Still seems kinda odd to me, but there's no evidence of what really happens behind the scenes anyway so I guess there's not much point in speculating any more about it.
In any case, even if Misaki herself isn't in on the domestic abuse charge, I think it's bad enough that she sides immediately with Aida rather than her husband, who she always claimed was the most important person to her even while she was in the middle of her spiral of unfaithfulness. To divorce Masashi and then take full custody of Masaki is just plain evil, considering she's fully aware of how much she and Aida hurt and disrespected Masashi over the years, and also how much Masaki means to Masashi.
I just don't find it believable that someone with a personality like hers would end up like this, and that in turn makes it impossible for me to see this as anything other than just another mediocre NTR game where the FMC becomes a slut out of nowhere for no other reason than to live up to the NTR tag.

Last edited:

Jackdawson

May 2, 2018
Still seems kinda odd to me, but there's no evidence of what really happens behind the scenes anyway so I guess there's not much point in speculating any more about it.
In any case, even if Misaki herself isn't in on the domestic abuse charge, I think it's bad enough that she sides immediately with Aida rather than her husband, who she always claimed was the most important person to her even while she was in the middle of her spiral of unfaithfulness. To divorce Masashi and then take full custody of Masaki is just plain evil, considering she's fully aware of how much she and Aida hurt and disrespected Masashi over the years, and also how much Masaki means to Masashi.
I just don't find it believable that someone with a personality like hers would end up like this, and that in turn makes it impossible for me to see this as anything other than just another mediocre NTR game where the FMC becomes a slut out of nowhere for no other reason than to live up to the NTR tag.
Problem with those endings are things are kept quite vague as to the specifics of what happens. Going by everything the game has shown about her, her initiating divorce seems the last thing she would do. That's why its quite inconsistent that she is the one who sends the divorce papers.
And again during her affair, its clear she has some sort of feelings for Aida, so if she is the one who initiates the divorce and gains full custody of the child, it would clearly mean she doesnt love mc anymore. So why doesnt she just marry Aida?
Also that scene between Aida and her, when she is in the swimsuit, they have stopped the affair at this point and she doesnt want to continue it. Aida tells her about the night of the inn and how masaki could be his kid. And that kurokawa is blackmailing her, by saying he will tell Aida's father about it and that Aida's father will try to separate them and get the kid cause he wants a grandchild.
Going by this I assumed the father is the one who forced the divorce and got the kid. Now how even an influential person can manage to do this, I dont know.
But like you said its very out of character for her to have done this willingly, even when you divorce her yourself after meeting her she still doesnt do any of this and claims to still love the mc.

Maybe Aida and co told her that mc is the one who wants to divorce her and doesnt want anything to do with the kid, since he knows now that he isnt his. And she went along with it thinking its her penance.

Reactions: EndlessNights

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
I don't know how to unlock the 3rd and 9nth ending,the guide is kinda vague,they tell to go back to a decision but the ending doesn't trigger.

Reactions: wheelingagain

llyama

Sep 23, 2017
Now I've finished the game and thought more about Misaki's behaviour, I think I understand. I'm surprised how well she comes together.

During the first part of the story, Misaki is shown as this headstrong, proactive woman with firm beliefs, but then her personality takes a 180 out of nowhere.

Why would such a strongminded woman ever even consider accepting anything that a person presenting this photo is requesting? It's a ridiculous and completely unbelievable premise, which turns what could have been a masterpiece into just another run-of-the-mill, shallow and badly written NTR game where the female lead turns into a complete nymphomaniac for no reason.
Basically, they reduce Misaki from a character with depth to just a simple plot device with the purpose of shoehorning NTR into the story because "this is supposed to be an NTR game."

Sidenote: In what I assume is supposed to be considered the true ending, she tells the protagonist that she doesn't care about penis size, stamina and whatnot as long as she loves the person. How is that supposed to be even remotely believable after she'd been hooking up with someone other than the person she supposedly loves for years and submitted to his every whim, including ridiculing and gravely disrespecting her husband (by even letting him get drugged and then having sex right next to him, to name just one thing)?
Massive spoilers for the entire game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm really surprised how well it comes together. The final scene in Fin 1 is fantastic. Think about all 5 of them in that scene and what's getting each of them off. It's very complex and ridiculous.

llyama

Sep 23, 2017
One problem I have is that her being sexually unsatisfied is not shown in the first part of the story. In the middle of the story, we learn that Aida satisfies her sexually and in the true ending they both learn how to satisfy each other sexually. The only problem is that they never had a problem with not having sex during the first part of the story. If sex was never a problem then there is no reason for Misaki to seek sex with Aida or for Masaki to care about her affair with Aida.
Very true! I didn't actually read this part btw, but if this is the excuse Misaki has, it's very weak. Sex is a two way street. If your husband is bad at sex, teach him. Small penis doesn't mean you can't make a girl cum. There's hands, mouth, fingers, vibrators, dildos, etc. Now, if MC is a "macho man" who doesn't eat pussy or doesn't want to please his wife, OK Misaki, you have my blessing go cheat on him. But then that's not NTR, and the MC deserves it for being selfish.
If you read my post above I explain why I think Misaki has an embarressment/shame fetish and is not, primarily after big dicks, then I think there's a decent explanation; Which is:

The more I think about this game the better it gets. It's quite hard to get this understanding while playing.

Last edited:

Jackdawson

May 2, 2018
If you read my post above I explain why I think Misaki has an embarressment/shame fetish and is not, primarily after big dicks, then I think there's a decent explanation; Which is:

The more I think about this game the better it gets. It's quite hard to get this understanding while playing.
Does Misaki ever claim to be unsatisfied with sex with the mc?

Seems more like as you said she unexpectedly discovers her kink with Aida. He then restricts her sex with mc.

Later on in both routes she seems to enjoy it a lot when they finally have sex in either of the routes, despite him still being very unskilled.

So the problem is the situation they were put in that stops them from communicating with each other about this.

Reactions: llyama

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
That's a good explanation. And honestly I'm nitpicking here. This game is better than almost everything in terms of writing and maturity. However, as to Misaki using Aida as an exploration of her humiliation fetish... I don't like it. Not that it's not possible, because it totally is logically. But just the fact that Misaki would have her sexual fetish shared with Aida and not MC, it's just so wrong and sad.

In terms of psychologically, I have doubts this is the norm. Most women who are into humiliation can only open themselves up to someone she's safe with, eg MC. I've read a PHD's disseration on women's rape kinks (You can find the pdf somewhere, I forgot where. It's on my kindle as a pdf , it's a long read).

In it, it describes a distinction between something that's sexy on paper, such as being fucked by a stranger forcefully (which if you read the paper, almost always describes the stranger to be very attractive :LOL:) than actually having a stranger go into their home and rape her.

So, Misaki's tastes are very unusual, though again not impossible. But the fact that the game makes an effort to have nuances here, outside of the standard "big dick go retard", is good.

llyama

Sep 23, 2017
I see your point, the entire game is obviously extreme. The route 1 finale with 5 people with different fetishes all combining at the same time!

I'll hunt for the study as I'm interested in the psychology, but rape isn't my thing and it made me put this game down for a while.

But just the fact that Misaki would have her sexual fetish shared with Aida and not MC, it's just so wrong and sad.
My point was by the time she discovered this fetish, the blackmail and lies etc made it impossible for her to explore it with the MC. In fact thinking about it, route 2 finale is basically them exploring her humilation kink together with the MC's. The guy at the end she was teasing at home was specifically a guy Misaki didn't like.

As for the fact it's "so wrong and sad". Isn't that somewhat the point of the genre? It's kinda showing it's done it job. If they talked about it and proceded as a couple it wouldn't be NTR.

I'm also not trying to say bigus dickus wasn't a factor. Just not the primary factor.

llyama

Sep 23, 2017
So the problem is the situation they were put in that stops them from communicating with each other about this.
You hit the nail on the head there. I personally feel like this is a great way to tell an NTR story. It stops the entire problem of 'asshole MC'. There needs to be some reason this sexual issue can't be resolved by usual means or it becomes unbelievable. I'm nearly done reading The Edge Of and it suffers from this problem. The man is an asshole who refuses to communicate so you don't feel bad for him.

Jackdawson

May 2, 2018
That's a good explanation. And honestly I'm nitpicking here. This game is better than almost everything in terms of writing and maturity. However, as to Misaki using Aida as an exploration of her humiliation fetish... I don't like it. Not that it's not possible, because it totally is logically. But just the fact that Misaki would have her sexual fetish shared with Aida and not MC, it's just so wrong and sad.

In terms of psychologically, I have doubts this is the norm. Most women who are into humiliation can only open themselves up to someone she's safe with, eg MC. I've read a PHD's disseration on women's rape kinks (You can find the pdf somewhere, I forgot where. It's on my kindle as a pdf , it's a long read).

In it, it describes a distinction between something that's sexy on paper, such as being fucked by a stranger forcefully (which if you read the paper, almost always describes the stranger to be very attractive :LOL:) than actually having a stranger go into their home and rape her.

So, Misaki's tastes are very unusual, though again not impossible. But the fact that the game makes an effort to have nuances here, outside of the standard "big dick go retard", is good.
Misaki does trust Aida and feels safe with him, thats why she goes along with all this.
There is a part when she stays over with him the first time he gives her his blanket or something, she smiles when she wraps herself in it. Later she tells Aida that the smell reminds her of her father and she used to sleep with him after her mother died and she says it makes her feel safe.

paradox259

Jun 22, 2020
Thank you so much for translating this gem! I waited for this game so long and finally enjoyed it. Hope for Ningen Debris, Biniku no Kaori and Isaku series will get translated someday. Really want to read it, I want it even more than I want to have sex. Boku no Kanojo VN of the year for me so far. Aida best character here.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaden000

nhami

Mar 19, 2019

As I said my problem is mostly with the execution before chapter 3. Before chapter 3 is never established that she can be emotionally manipulated, is sexually frustrated, has a humiliation fetish and feels secure with Aida because he also smokes like her father. We learn this in chapters 3 and 4 but it contradicts what was established in chapters 1 and 2. If in chapters 1 and 2 there were some subtle clues about what we would discover later, that part of the story would not feel artificial.

Jackdawson

May 2, 2018
As I said my problem is mostly with the execution before chapter 3. Before chapter 3 is never established that she can be emotionally manipulated, is sexually frustrated, has a humiliation fetish and feels secure with Aida because he also smokes like her father. We learn this in chapters 3 and 4 but it contradicts what was established in chapters 1 and 2. If in chapters 1 and 2 there were some subtle clues about what we would discover later, that part of the story would not feel artificial.
Chapters 1 and 2 are from the MCs pov. So you only see her personality and what occurs in the story from his perspective.
At the start of the game Aida is already trying to emotionally manipulate her and succeeding to an extent, with getting workers to quit and making her feel guilty for it. She also says she feels bad for causing trouble for him. He uses the same tactic to make her hire MC. During the first stay at the inn at the end of chapter 1, she is again manipulated by kurokawa into drinking by making her feel protective towards Chinnen.
And she is never sexually frustrated, I don't think she ever claims to be so. Again once everything is out in the open at the end she enjoys sex with MC probably more than Aida and Co and in fin1 even admits it out loud.
She only discovers her humiliation fetish after sex with Aida, after which she hides the whole thing. So in chapter 2 you don't get any hint of it because it's from the MCs perspective.
The shock of finding the details out in chapter 3 and 4 is the whole ntr thing of this game, chapter 1 and 2 are build up . Like a mystery story you can't reveal too much at the start. Hints are there that something if off.
And maybe I missed stuff, but what exactly in chapter 1 and 2 directly contradicts what happens later in the game?
Ya certain things are kept hidden, but this is to serve the shock of the reveal later.

• Love
Reactions: jaden000 and llyama

nhami

Mar 19, 2019
I am probably dumb but I think the emotional manipulation that Aida uses in chapter 3 is "you did something bad to me so now you owe me" In chapter 1 Masashi is stubbornly refusing to accept to work until he gets to know Misaki and he accepts to work after Misaki already gave up on him. At the drinking party that emotional manipulation is also different from what Aida uses.

In chapter 3 there is the choice between "I want to give me a paizuri" and "I want to go down with Misaki".
If Aida chooses paizuri end 4 happens when she leaves him and doesn't come back. If he gives her pleasure she accepts to have sex with him and pretends to be his wife and chapter 4 begins. It is like Misaki liked sexual pleasure all along. If so, we could have had some small hints.
We also could learn that Aida smokes like her father earlier. Even the humiliation fetish could have hints earlier.

Maybe contradicts is not the correct word but all these things are not established before so it appears that it was put together at the last minute to make the story happen. It is only explained right after the blackmail and emotional manipulation happen so it feels artificial.

As I said the best part of the story is the long build-up where we get to know the characters, it makes the rest of the story better. The sex scenes are erotic. My only complaint that other people also noted would be that chapter 3 of the story could a little better execution.

Jackdawson

May 2, 2018
I am probably dumb but I think the emotional manipulation that Aida uses in chapter 3 is "you did something bad to me so now you owe me" In chapter 1 Masashi is stubbornly refusing to accept to work until he gets to know Misaki and he accepts to work after Misaki already gave up on him. At the drinking party that emotional manipulation is also different from what Aida uses.

In chapter 3 there is the choice between "I want to give me a paizuri" and "I want to go down with Misaki".
If Aida chooses paizuri end 4 happens when she leaves him and doesn't come back. If he gives her pleasure she accepts to have sex with him and pretends to be his wife and chapter 4 begins. It is like Misaki liked sexual pleasure all along. If so, we could have had some small hints.
We also could learn that Aida smokes like her father earlier. Even the humiliation fetish could have hints earlier.

Maybe contradicts is not the correct word but all these things are not established before so it appears that it was put together at the last minute to make the story happen. It is only explained right after the blackmail and emotional manipulation happen so it feels artificial.

As I said the best part of the story is the long build-up where we get to know the characters, it makes the rest of the story better. The sex scenes are erotic. My only complaint that other people also noted would be that chapter 3 of the story could a little better execution.
My understanding was after the blowjob Aida tells her that he always loved her and after the blowjob he cant control himself anymore. So he asks her to be his pretend wife until he can find someone, so he tries to guilt her into it, same as he has done before. Now misaki would never go along with it if she didnt trust the guy or it was something that was outright forced on her.

Regarding sexual pleasure they both were virgins when they met and didn't really experiment much and owing to Mc being unskilled and very quick and also Misaki being very shy about it. She never really experienced such sexual pleasure. And yes you are right the pleasure is a big part of why she goes along with it, it's not a case of her being sexually unsatisfied per say, she still claims she enjoy having sex with the mc, it's rather she discovers this new thing and becomes sort of addicted to it.

Basically, hard to miss and be unsatisfied over something you don't know the existence of. This is also why it's not alluded to in chapter 1. By chapter 4 they have been at it for over 3 years I think, she is deep into it at this point.

It's hard to allude to the humiliation fetish thing early on cause we don't play as Misaki in the first two chapters, like how MCs later netorare kink is established through a choice between frustration and excitement, game doesn't move forward if you don't pick exciting.
She also doesn't discover the kink until sex with Aida. So hard to allude to something that doesn't exist at the time.

(There is one thing I thought about regarding this, during their first time Misaki forbids Mc from looking at her vagina, she is unusually shy about it maybe that has some relation to the fetish she awakens later on?, or is it just set up for ntr)

Regarding the smelling like her father part. This is an added detail to flesh out their relationship. I think them establishing that Aida is someone they both trust earlier on is more important to set up why she goes along with what he says. The smells like her father part explains why she might form a connection with him once the sex starts. But I personally don't feel adding some early reference to this in the game would have made such a difference.
It could have been a nice addition though.

Chapter 1 is more focused on the main couples relationship through the eyes of the Mc. So it's natural not everything gets touched on. Her feeling comfort in her father's smell is not something relevant to their relationship rather that of Aida and her's hence it's mention there.

A lot of these things are deliberately not mentioned cause the writer tries to put you into the shoes of the MC, to really feel the ntr. And all these things are hard for the mc to know about beforehand. This also feeds into shock of the reveal. They want to create greater empathy with the protagonist to enhance the ntr. They want the players to feel that shock of finding out unknown things about someone who you are close to and thought you knew the best and the resultant ntr feelings that comes from knowing that it was someone else who discovered them. Alluding to it beforehand would be counterproductive to this.

I see your point though chapter 3 is the weakest of the bunch. Despite doing something different with the blackmail plot, it's still somewhat of a stretch. And I feel they could have added more depth to the character of Aida. It felt like the writer tried to inject some comedy into the story through his character. Sometimes it's hard to take him seriously. The final scene of this chapter is great though.

llyama

Sep 23, 2017
The blackmail in Chapter 3 is weak. Kurokawa saying he wants Misaki to give Aida a blowjob? It's all a bit silly. The way the chain of blackmail requests progress is the weakest part of the game. I agree with nhami on this point entirely. I think the turning point is at Misaki's house after the blowjob when he has sex with her. She's getting turned on by that point.

As for dropping hints about Misaki's humilation fetish or sexual frustation I think my original point stands. She didn't know. I think it's great that way. As JackDawson says it makes the NTR hit so much harder. If she knew and dropped hints etc then we have the problem of why doesn't the MC do anything about it and we end up with weak cuck MC that's not believable.

Just replaying the scene where Aida first fucks her in Chapter 3. As soon as he slides in he says "... Then why are you so wet?" and she responsds "I don't know."

Reactions: Jackdawson

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
I mean this is from the country of "it can't be helped" is it really that surprising none of the characters act like rational people?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I think that the fact people discuss the characters so much shows how good the game is. You keep going back over the motivations etc.

Is there some porn logic? Sure. But at the same time, in real life people cheat for almost no reason. So I can accept sorta dumb reasons (the first bj was the only borderline thing for me).

4.50 star(s) 20 Votes