Dec 23, 2019
I'm only in chapter 3, but judging Misaki through what she did in endings 00 and 01, she seems like an absolute piece of trash. Aida and co. settled with Masashi when they could have buried that guy alive with assault and battery charges, but not only does she stick him with domestic abuse she also takes his kid away? Fuck her

It's definitely the most balanced NTR game I've played so far. It still suffers from Japanisms, but at least they're not absolute caricatures that just get you from sex scene to sex scene. There's a friendship there, and the game lulls you into getting comfortable with the characters, but at the same time, there's an overarching sense of anxiety simmering underneath. It's not just total dread, which is why the uneasiness builds up so well. Some people genuinely just want things to be better in the end, but they can't keep their perversions from betraying them and digging the hole deeper.

When you gotta take a break or two to relieve some pressure you know you have a good NTR in your hands. Or you're just torturing yourself for no reason.

StarlightKid

Jul 1, 2020
I'm having trouble starting this in full screen mode. I tried changing DPI and compatibility settings but nothing has worked.

Ka1E1

Aug 5, 2020
Ka1E1 Any kind of error message? If you run it under Japanese Locale emulator it should normally work.
No error message, it simply crashes.
The weird thing is, it crashes a lot when I start playing it, then after 10 minutes of play (crash -> start game & load -> play a few minutes, etc.) it get better (a quite less crashes).
I'm using full Japanese locale, not emulator.

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Ok, 2 suggestions for now:
- check windows event viewer / applications after the crash for error messages
- try to run it in compatibility mode

Reactions: Ka1E1

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I'm only in chapter 3, but judging Misaki through what she did in endings 00 and 01, she seems like an absolute piece of trash. Aida and co. settled with Masashi when they could have buried that guy alive with assault and battery charges, but not only does she stick him with domestic abuse she also takes his kid away? Fuck her

It's definitely the most balanced NTR game I've played so far. It still suffers from Japanisms, but at least they're not absolute caricatures that just get you from sex scene to sex scene. There's a friendship there, and the game lulls you into getting comfortable with the characters, but at the same time, there's an overarching sense of anxiety simmering underneath. It's not just total dread, which is why the uneasiness builds up so well. Some people genuinely just want things to be better in the end, but they can't keep their perversions from betraying them and digging the hole deeper.

When you gotta take a break or two to relieve some pressure you know you have a good NTR in your hands. Or you're just torturing yourself for no reason.
Oh LOL i remember that ending. Yeah she is bitch in that route. But even in "Fin 01" route, she acknowledge she surrender to lust too easy, she knows it hurts her husband so much. Unlike in canon route, she has alot reason and ways to leave and Sue Aida (she is strong enough to threatening Aida with knife) , but she stay with him just because she enjoy having sex with him. The only thing unexpected to her was Ramen Owner trying to gaslight and fooling her.

Reactions: LekLek1337

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
Oh LOL i remember that ending. Yeah she is bitch in that route. But even in "Fin 01" route, she acknowledge she surrender to lust too easy, she knows it hurts her husband so much. Unlike in canon route, she has alot reason and ways to leave and Sue Aida (she is strong enough to threatening Aida with knife) , but she stay with him just because she enjoy having sex with him. The only thing unexpected to her was Ramen Owner trying to gaslight and fooling her.
''There is no way the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that would be so random'' But yup,there it is,just why:HideThePain:

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
''There is no way the
that would be so random'' But yup,there it is,just why:HideThePain:
Also according to the fanbook They show us some unused scenes, so i think elf has planned to give more ero scenes between Misaki-Aida. One of them even give Misaki a blushing when having sex with Aida.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Also i find it weird and annoying Aida can dodge the Karma and law on Fin 01 and Fin 02 route. Dude was a rapist LOL But thankfully he didn't get the girl in the canon route.

• Sad

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
Also according to the fanbook They show us some unused scenes, so i think elf has planned to give more ero scenes between Misaki-Aidaone of them even give Misaki a blushing when having sex with Aida.
Yeah I agreed with your points,the ideia on itself it's not bad,however it came out of nowhere to leave any sort of impact on the viewer. Maybe the reason Aida couldn't get arrested,was due to the fact it would reveal his relationship with Misaki. :unsure:
Still a great game overall.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Just added the walkthrough.
Seems the walk does not have the first choice that seems important as ran into the first dead end for all further decisions.
And even on skip it takes quite a while to get to the next point as the first chapter seems the same for any of the first decisions.

Finally got it. The choices dont matter, you have to start chapter 2 from the start menu. This is not just a new picture but the rigth hand side is the start of chapter 2. Not that obvious and I would not have got this from the walk.

Last edited:

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
god damn a 2011 game this good? nice animations and scenes, any other game like this?
Yup, it was ahead of it's time hahahaha. That's why so many NTR fans said this was one f the best NTR games ever made. The story isn't your typical NTR too. Doutenmeikai using 90's style writting so it has slower pacing but, great characterization.

There is Maro Gatenkei trilogy, spin-off Boku Gatenkei. But those games aren't translated yet.

Last edited:

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
Yup, it was ahead of it's time hahahaha. That's why so many NTR fans said this was one f the best NTR games ever made. The story isn't your typical NTR too. Doutenmeikai using 90's style writting so it has slower pacing but, great characterization.

There is Maro Gatenkei trilogy, spin-off Boku Gatenkei. But those games aren't translated yet.

you know where can i find other games of this game's developer? Home page shows ELF and their website link but that domain isn't working anymore

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
you know where can i find other games of this game's developer? Home page shows ELF and their website link but that domain isn't working anymore
Sadly elf closing after releasing Maro Gatenkei 3, and before closing it was actually planned for that series to have 4 games. you can find other games in

I recommend 若妻万華鏡 アニメーション追加完全版+夫の前で●されて… アニメーション追加完全版 because it was written by same guy. Ningen debris too!

Reactions: phantomz
4.50 star(s) 20 Votes