Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, how is the corruption in this game? does she become a slut or just a acceptant apologist? thanks in advance!

Redevil387

Feb 2, 2019
I'm a bit to chicken and emotionally fragile to play this game, does anyone think they can give me a detailed spoiler synopsos for the plot/route endings?

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I'm a bit to chicken and emotionally fragile to play this game, does anyone think they can give me a detailed spoiler synopsos for the plot/route endings?
The game was too long for short details hahaha. But yeah, even for me the NTR was pretty heartbreaking. The writer has a talent to build up drama.

Redevil387

Feb 2, 2019
The game was too long for short details hahaha. But yeah, even for me the NTR was pretty heartbreaking. The writer has a talent to build up drama.
Well it doesn't have to be too detailed, I'm just curious regarding the content of the ending (and the context surrounding them) and the nature of Misaki's affairs.

Like, I know this is a NTR Type B on vndb, but how willingly does she betray the MC? Is she proactively betraying him of her own free will, (being the one going out of her way) is it just her body betraying her, does she ever care for any of the other guys, or is there also the issue of POV in this that complicates matters
The whole bedroom cg is worrying as well.

I've seen various forums and contents saying different things, and I'd like to ease my mind so i can forget this game exists.

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Well it doesn't have to be too detailed, I'm just curious regarding the content of the ending (and the context surrounding them) and the nature of Misaki's affairs.

Like, I know this is a NTR Type B on vndb, but how willingly does she betray the MC? Is she proactively betraying him of her own free will, (being the one going out of her way) is it just her body betraying her, does she ever care for any of the other guys, or is there also the issue of POV in this that complicates matters

I've seen various forums and contents saying different things, and I'd like to ease my mind so i can forget this game exists.
If you have doubts about playing this game don't. There are multiple routes and endings but in the end the feeling of betrayal is much more overwhelming than in any other game I've played so far. Honestly I still have some short PTSD moments at silly random times, for example seeing construction work.

However, on the other hand, the good ending is really satisfying, at least to me, if you care about emotional fidelity.

Reactions: yolofym

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018

I can't give you all details, but i will write some key stories and some important part of the game later. Please wait.
If you have doubts about playing this game don't. There are multiple routes and endings but in the end the feeling of betrayal is much more overwhelming than in any other game I've played so far. Honestly I still have some short PTSD moments at silly random times, for example seeing construction work.

However, on the other hand, the good ending is really satisfying, at least to me, if you care about emotional fidelity.
Hahahaha remember what i said? Even to this day whenever i replay this game, sometime i stop mid game because the story is pretty painful. Masaki, Misaki, and their son really doesn't deserve all of this. The writer know how to build up story for really good married couple.

Well not on "PTSD" level but make me feel uneasy with harsh white collar works. Especially Black Company like in this game because... They're exist IRL. ALso this game DOESN'T using mind control like many eroge. The heroine was abused and manipulated with hard works and bullying into submisssive.

Reactions: poipoi

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sadly only few writers could write NTR with more emphasis with charater relationship first like this. Boku Gatenkei writing style is 2000s VN writting style and most 2000s writers already retire these days. Nowaydays many writers too impatient and jumping on ero scene without focusing on story first.

fengjujie

Mar 25, 2022
Now I've finished the game and thought more about Misaki's behaviour, I think I understand. I'm surprised how well she comes together.

Massive spoilers for the entire game:

I'm really surprised how well it comes together. The final scene in Fin 1 is fantastic. Think about all 5 of them in that scene and what's getting each of them off. It's very complex and ridiculous.
I really like your explanation of her personality, you convinced me that her real personality is not as strong as it is described in chapter 1. And I agree with almost all of your points. But I have a little different idea on some details.

Last edited:

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I really like your explanation of her personality, you convinced me that her real personality is not as strong as it is described in chapter 1. And I agree with almost all of your points. But I have a little different idea on some details.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 20 Votes