Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
I am a confused about that scene just before it goes to the title screen after Misaki was drunk at the party. One moment she was being carried by a couple of guys to their room, and then the MC seemed to black out while following them and then you see a sex scene between the MC and Misaki and then it switches to the perspective of some other guy. I am completely confused???

Is there a timeline made for the game?
I wanted to clarify if I understood it correctly

I am a bit confused on why they mentioned 3 months when they were talking about her pregnancy. Does that mean that she was impregnated 3 months ago or 1 month before the party?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
2006, Winter: The MC and Misaki meet at the construction site. Misaki and MC are both 19.
2006, Christmas Eve: MC and Misaki started dating.
2007?: Misaki got in a fight while on a date, and afterwards, Misaki and MC held hands for the first time.
2007, 3 months later: Misaki and MC kissed for the first time.
2007, 6 months later: MC stopped calling Misaki, 'Chief'.
2007: Misaki started wearing miniskirts.
2007~2009: Misaki and MC moved in together.
2007~2009 Spring: Misaki and MC had sex for the first time. Misaki was drunk for the first time.
2009: MC and Masaki got married.
2012, Late Autumn/Fall: The party (MC and Misaki have been married for 3 years and dating for 3 years before that, so together for 6 years). Misaki drank sake for the first time and became severely drunk.
2012, 6 hours before: Some other dude I don't know discovered that his girlfriend was cheating on him
2012, 2 months after the party: MC and Misaki meet at their favorite stall and it's revealed that Misaki is pregnant. I am a bit confused on why they mentioned 3 months when they were talking about her pregnancy. Does that mean that she was impregnated 3 months ago or 1 month before the party?
2013: Masaki Tanaka is born.
2014: Obtained a National License
2014: The last time MC and Misaki had sex.
2016, Spring: The next moment after a time skip, so 4 years after the last part. MC now has a son, Masaki, who is 3 years old, and in kindergarten.
2016, 1 week later: MC recovers from Cold/Flu/Fever. MC is suspicious of Misaki cheating on him. MC meets Nao.
2016, 1 month later: MC's 30th birthday, he's 30 now. Misaki is still 29 for now.
2016, 3 months later, Summer: Misaki quit the Beauty Salon business to work for Aida Corporation.
Wow, good job for this post.

llyama

Sep 23, 2017
I have a question about Ending 00, is he dead and a ghost?
Yep. He's a ghost, killed by Aida and Shiobara at a construction site. Due to Misaki (through Aida) accusing him of domestic abuse he hands over control of the company to Shiobara.

Basically he's in the cement foundation. >_<

Ending 01 is also confusing.
Yeah the small difference is the phone thing. I'm not sure how far through the game you are so...

As to why finding the phone made MC stand up to Shiobara I don't know. But that's the slight difference between Ending 00 and 01. Finding the phone means he keeps control of his company.

From my notes on Ending 01:
MC's business is battered. He has to lay everyone off. He says sorry to all his employees except Shio. Shio asked to become the director so he could keep up the relationship with Aida and keep the business going. MC declined in this ending.

There was a "Shiobara-kun incident" where everything snowballed and he ends up living with Nao in a platonic relationship.
The "Shiobara-kun incident" is presumably the

Reactions: stupid_army

llyama

Sep 23, 2017
I am a confused about that scene just before it goes to the title screen after Misaki was drunk at the party.
You are on the right lines and I think the confusion is intended. It should become clearer later.

I am a bit confused on why they mentioned 3 months when they were talking about her pregnancy. Does that mean that she was impregnated 3 months ago or 1 month before the party?
Can't remember that text exactly but it's intended she conceived around the time of the party.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Thank you! I have a question about Ending 00, is he dead and a ghost? It's a bit of a question of what Aida did do him after they met shortly after New Year of 2017 since MC doesn't remember anything after that. Was he killed? Did he commit suicide? The friend that he made at the end seems like a ghost since it's the same person he met in the cemetery before and they just disappeared like a ghost. Since he lives back at his old apartment, the same place that was told to be haunted on a few occasions, without any stuff. The part where "Maybe I can exist like this forever". He doesn't have a job, he doesn't have any stuff, he doesn't have any money, he doesn't talk to anyone but that ghost. It's really eerie. It's giving me that feeling but I feel there's something I am missing...

Ending 01 is also confusing. It follows the path of Ending 00 except for some reason, it ends with the MC being a bit better off, since he is still alive and lives with Nao, his old employee's wife. He still has his company but everyone else was laid off so he is by himself since he couldn't afford to pay anyone. He hopes to change this in the future. It's hinting that an incident with his employee, Shiobara is the key to all this but it's not specified what exactly happened but it seems that Shiobara betrayed him or did something bad from the way he avoids wanting to talk or think about him anymore. The only difference that triggered these events as opposed to Ending 00 is that he chose to dig in the cemetery and discovered a cell phone? It didn't even seem like he picked up the cell phone let alone checked what's inside or who's it was so I don't really get it. But somehow it made him choose to not take Shiobara's advice and make him the manager of the company. But I guess something else must have happened to cause a falling out with him, and to end up living with Shiobara's wife and Shiobara MIA.
Yes, he was dead in ending 0 hahaha he even meets Nao other ghost(Nao's lover). I forgot about ending 01.

But i just realize finding the phone in cemetary was big flag for two separate routes.

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
You are on the right lines and I think the confusion is intended. It should become clearer later.

Can't remember that text exactly but it's intended she conceived around the time of the party.
Thank you, llyama and stupid_army for all your help . I have another question I've come upon after playing further.

Last edited:

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Thank you, llyama and stupid_army for all your help . I have another question I've come upon after playing further. Both Ending 02 and Ending 03 seem to be good endings that lead to a happy ending with Misaki and no NTR (besides the party but neither the MC or Misaki is aware of that so it doesn't really matter that much overall), the only difference should have been the pov. However for some reason there is no mention of any settlements in Ending 03, unlike Ending 02. There shouldn't be any reason why the endings are different since the same thing basically happens in both but for some reason Aida-san doesn't even bother them with asking for a settlement or anything in the 03 ending but they still end up moving away either way. So what made Aida-san a little more forgiving for the assault in that one?

Also, she tells Aida-san that she's been pregnant for 3 and 1/2 months exactly during their date at the bridge. Aida-san calculates it to be around the time of the party but the problem is, according to the time skips, it said 2 months later for the Oden stall bathroom incident, and the bridge date only took 4 days after that. Although Misaki and MC stated 3 months for the pregnancy when they spoke with the Oden stall owner. It' seems to be a contradiction where the time skip labels differ from the one used by the characters, at least in this instance. So it's either meant to be 2 months 2 weeks or 3 months 2 weeks for the bridge date (and 4 days before that for the Oden stall date), depending on which one was meant to be the correct one by the devs.
I only think he afraid towards MC after he punch him non-stop haha. But considering what happened, i think Aida just doesn't want getting into more trouble and "move on" from Misaki.... but this ending is one of the two ending that have connection with Maro Gatenkei 3 where Aida make appearance. If it's canonically continue to Maro Gatenkei 3, the reason Aida leaving Misaki was he was more broken heart he failed to conquer Misaki, and that hurts his Ego. As a coping mechanism, he make a free git tour towards random married woman to trap them, blackmail them , and rape them. Since Sakimi, Maro Gatenkei's heroine has somewhat similar personality with Misaki, Aida hate her, and doing anything to break her, because "Tomboy, strong willed woman reminds himto someone who broke his heart".

I forgot about contradiction sorry hahaha. I only knows canonically the baby was MC's

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
I only think he afraid towards MC after he punch him non-stop haha. But considering what happened, i think Aida just doesn't want getting into more trouble and "move on" from Misaki.... but this ending is one of the two ending that have connection with Maro Gatenkei 3 where Aida make appearance. If it's canonically continue to Maro Gatenkei 3, the reason Aida leaving Misaki was he was more broken heart he failed to conquer Misaki, and that hurts his Ego. As a coping mechanism, he make a free git tour towards random married woman to trap them, blackmail them , and rape them. Since Sakimi, Maro Gatenkei's heroine has somewhat similar personality with Misaki, Aida hate her, and doing anything to break her, because "Tomboy, strong willed woman reminds himto someone who broke his heart".

I forgot about contradiction sorry hahaha. I only knows canonically the baby was MC's
Where can I find this game? Is it translated?

Last edited:

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Where can I find this game? Is it translated?

So the baby was MC's/Tanaka's all along? I had thought it might be Aida's because he was the only to have raw sex with Misaki at the party, and it's unclear when exactly the last time Misaki and the MC last had sex, since he believes the last time was at the time of the party, and that he didn't have sex with Misaki at all for the next 4 years. While the MC did have sex with Misaki sometime before the party, they usually did it with condoms, and they had intended to make a baby during the night of that party, but as we all know Aida and his cronies interfered with that plan... But I suppose the MC might have had raw sex with Misaki the day after the party or something. Or perhaps a month before the party, that at least would explain the month contradiction.
Just search 麻呂の患者はガテン系3 in anime-sharing, or H-suki. IT's not translated i'm afraid, and you need tomplay first and second game to understand what happened. Elf already give special illustration about their son, and his face looks similar with MCs. Also according to MC , he already making baby with Miskai long before onsen party incident happened. IT just that they still feel awkward when having sex (also MC rather insecure with his magic stick haha) this happened in the scene with Misaki looks like holding herself from giving MC blowjob picture.

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
Just search 麻呂の患者はガテン系3 in anime-sharing, or H-suki. IT's not translated i'm afraid, and you need tomplay first and second game to understand what happened. Elf already give special illustration about their son, and his face looks similar with MCs. Also according to MC , he already making baby with Miskai long before onsen party incident happened. IT just that they still feel awkward when having sex (also MC rather insecure with his magic stick haha) this happened in the scene with Misaki looks like holding herself from giving MC blowjob picture.
Then how were you able to understand it or do you speak Japanese?

Was this in the flashback in Chapter 1 of their first time or a different scene?

Last edited:

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Then how were you able to understand it or do you speak Japanese?

If that's the case then perhaps the MC impregnated her a month before the party which would explain the month long disparity they have going on. But that's good news that Masaki (the son) is the MC's and not Aida's. The info in vndb gave the impression that the childbirth was illegitimate as one of it's spoiler tags, so I wonder if it was intentionally written that way to fool people or if the editors of that site made a mistake?

Was this in the flashback in Chapter 1 of their first time or a different scene?
I graduated from Japanese languange faculty. Heck i remember playing that game while writing my paper haha. From the timeline, yeah probably. If elf already showing who the father , i think it will reducing the tension fromdrama hahaha.

Yes, this flashback was in chapter 1

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
I graduated from Japanese languange faculty. Heck i remember playing that game while writing my paper haha. From the timeline, yeah probably. If elf already showing who the father , i think it will reducing the tension fromdrama hahaha.

Yes, this flashback was in chapter 1
That sounds impressive! So your studying to be a Japanese Language Teacher?

I've come upon END 04, and I am a bit confused

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
hell, this game confused the shit out of me, even tho i was using a walkthrough, gave up, but ntring blue collar worker sounds amazing

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
No, that didn't happen yet. It was when Misaki was pretending to be Aida's wife for one day and she was in Aida's apartment. And during a Paizuri, The MC rushes in and attacks Aida. Misaki is extremely shocked and leaves the room to get dressed while the MC beats on Aida. She eventually comes back and tries to stop the MC and telling him that it's all all her fault and not Aida's, but the MC denies this and says it was all Aida's fault, he was the mastermind behind everything because Kurokawa told him everything (except for the sleeping pills and what precisely Aida did to Misaki the night of the banquet). Misaki was shocked and doesn't say much else and just lets the MC continue beating up Aida. Aida thinks that he is going to socially ruin the MC for this and steal Misaki but in the end, Aida gets demoted and Chinnen becomes his boss. Misaki and the MC leave Tokyo and he never sees them again or knows anything that might have happened to them or between them. It's a bad end for Aida, so it's likely a good end for the MC but it's unknown whether the MC and Misaki are still married and happy or what?

For more reference, this assualt happens on Christmas Night, December 25, 2012
Oh yeah the one where Chinen become boss. Yeah nothing much about the couple after that. But yeah i think it was happy ending for them.

4.50 star(s) 20 Votes