stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No , what i mean was Misaki and Masaki already have sex before Inn incident. I mean they already married for months/years right? It's not like Aida steal Misaki honeymoon haha. I also believe it was Aida's at first. And still possibly, but in the Masaki illustration his face looks like Masashi. What make me think Doutenmeikai writing mistake from this game was Misaki didn't got pregnant with second child with Aida hahaha.

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
No , what i mean was Misaki and Masaki already have sex before Inn incident. I mean they already married for months/years right? It's not like Aida steal Misaki honeymoon haha. I also believe it was Aida's at first. And still possibly, but in the Masaki illustration his face looks like Masashi. What make me think Doutenmeikai writing mistake from this game was Misaki didn't got pregnant with second child with Aida hahaha.
Is this the one?

Reactions: Arthas

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
END 05 is also a good ending since Misaki decides to stay away from Aida and informs her husband of the truth to some degree.

I wanted to ask about what happened the day after Misaki and Aida pretend their husband and wife for the day? After that day you unlock part 4 it seems. But Part 4 skips back to 2016, I assume and goes back to the MC's pov. So I am a bit confused on what exactly happens on that big, important day that is being skipped over that has her continue seeing Aida, even though they had promised it was going to be the last time and he had no more blackmail over her, as far as I know? Aida mentions the next day was going to be important but it isn't shown what happens that day? Everything was supposed to go back to normal the next day and they weren't husband and wife anymore. So did she all of a sudden ask to keep seeing him? It's hard to imagine.

Last edited:

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
I've been having this issue too. I tried downloading and using a different AI6WIN file posted here: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-girlfriend-is-a-blue-collar-worker-final-elf.132149/post-9090274 but that didn't work. The game, aside from typing stuff in the save file names, works as far as I can tell. The typing stuff in the save file names presumably doesn't work because I don't have a Windows keyboard and haven't changed my keyboard to Japanese.

I'm wondering if me using WINE to play it may have anything to do with the text being like this? I'd love to play the game without having text that's a pain to read.
Same. I am using WINE as well, that must be causing it. It sucks. It one of the best games, but I don't want to read it all fucked up like that .

llyama

Sep 23, 2017
Everything was supposed to go back to normal the next day and they weren't husband and wife anymore. So did she all of a sudden ask to keep seeing him? It's hard to imagine.
You need to really pay attention during those scenes. Misaki says some important things towards the end that very easily get lost in all the silly moaning "ohhh.... ohh....." noises or whatever. It's easy to miss the importance of that scene.

As a hint, think about the choice that leads to END05. Why does that lead to a bad end, yet the other choice doesn't?

geocites

May 11, 2020
what was even the blackmail at that point in the story? All I remember is that the blackmail at the start was very weak, it only worked because she's very submissive to pressure, opposing her strong willed character at the start of the story.

Reactions: stupid_army

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
what was even the blackmail at that point in the story? All I remember is that the blackmail at the start was very weak, it only worked because she's very submissive to pressure, opposing her strong willed character at the start of the story.

Yup the first BM was stupid hahaha. And Misaki fell for it. The second one more logical. But at that point Misaki already fallen to pleasure. Like Aida said, Misaki has strong personality but easily get manipulated. After she stop working as beautician and working again with Aida, Misaki already "owned" by him.

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
Yup the first BM was stupid hahaha. And Misaki fell for it. The second one more logical. But at that point Misaki already fallen to pleasure. Like Aida said, Misaki has strong personality but easily get manipulated. After she stop working as beautician and working again with Aida, Misaki already "owned" by him.
But how would telling her that the kid might be his work as a practical form of blackmail? That's basically admitting that he committed a serious crime and raped her, he would risk going to prison saying that carelessly, especially on video. Also Misaki couldn't be blamed for what happened when she was drugged. So her husband finding that out would in all honesty screw over Aida more than anything else. Think about it, the MC could just take the video to the police and game over for Aida.

Also that should have alerted and alarmed Misaki that Aida is a psycho who drugged, raped her, and possibly impregnated her against her will.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
But how would telling her that the kid might be his work as a practical form of blackmail? That's basically admitting that he committed a serious crime and raped her, he would risk going to prison saying that carelessly, especially on video. Also Misaki couldn't be blamed for what happened when she was drugged. So her husband finding that out would in all honesty screw over Aida more than anything else. Think about it, the MC could just take the video to the police and game over for Aida.

Also that should have alerted and alarmed Misaki that Aida is a psycho who drugged, raped her, and possibly impregnated her against her will.
He did , but unfortunately on that route Misaki siding with Aida after Masashi assault him. And he lose thanks to Aida is richer and got better connection and good lawyer. Misaki also almost reporting to police, but Aida pressure her and manipulating her because she didn't want Masashi know about her affair. She is naive and easily manipulated. IF she just report to police immedieately i think Masashi will understand. But what's on her mind was she sleeping with Aida, and she didn't want Masashi knew about it.

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
He did , but unfortunately on that route Misaki siding with Aida after Masashi assault him. And he lose thanks to Aida is richer and got better connection and good lawyer. Misaki also almost reporting to police, but Aida pressure her and manipulating her because she didn't want Masashi know about her affair. She is naive and easily manipulated. IF she just report to police immedieately i think Masashi will understand. But what's on her mind was she sleeping with Aida, and she didn't want Masashi knew about it.
The fact that Aida could get away with the fact that he illegally raped and drugged someone when there's video tape evidence of his confession without any consequences just because he's rich is really unsettling and disturbing, you know? It really makes you wonder about our justice system.

Judge: Oh yeah, were's totally letting him off the hook because thanks to him I can now move to a bigger house, gotta love bribes, huh?

I mean it would be alot more reasonable if Aida's defense was that it was just a bit of a sexual roleplay to get their rocks off and it wasn't meant to be actually taking seriously or anything, since the actual rape wasn't recorded.

Well they could have tried a DNA test on the boy to confirm who the father is. If by chance, it was confirmed to Aida's then it would serve as proof that he did rape her because of the timing. On the other hand, if it was confirmed to be the MC's, well that's a good thing for the MC for obvious reasons. Not that it should affect his treatment of his son because regardless of blood, he's still his son cause adoption is a thing... Family doesn't have to be blood related.

Also, how come Misaki can't seem to tell that the MC is depressed, lifeless, and not himself. It seems like even his co-workers notice that something is off about him but his own wife doesn't even seem to question it or ask what's wrong?

I think some good old communication is really helpful and needed, especially to work out any problems. He should confront her but he doesn't need to do it in an overly aggressive or hostile way to scare her. But to try to bring it up in a civil and understanding way so that they can try to fix any marriage problems they have without having to resort to divorce or anything extreme, which is what the MC is afraid of. He just needs to bring it up in a tactful and kind & gentle way, so they can just talk about it without causing any unnecessary bad feelings.

Then she would just need to explain that she had been blackmailed, tricked, and manipulated by Aida and Kurokawa to perform sexual acts for them and she felt guilty and wanted to tell her husband but she was too scared about his reaction and didn't want to lose him and their family, and just apologize for everything. I am sure the MC will forgive her even if he will have a hard time forgetting what he seen. If Misaki has problems being sexually satisfied, they can certainly figure something out, and use various toys and methods to help her get off, it's not a big deal.

Last edited:

llyama

Sep 23, 2017
The fact that Aida could get away with the fact that he illegally raped and drugged someone when there's video tape evidence of his confession without any consequences just because he's rich is really unsettling and disturbing, you know? It really makes you wonder about our justice system.
Misaki is completely under Aida's control by the point this video was made. Even if she believed Aida she has no proof (she doesn't have the tape). Years later when Masashi sees it, as stupid_army says, if he goes to the police Misaki sides with Aida anyway. So Aida wins because he has witnesses (Kuro + Chin) and Misaki saying nothing happened (Can say the video was just a sex game) and being well respected.

As stupid_army pointed out and I tried to say in my last post, after the night she spends being his wife Aida owns her. The taboo of it all actually arouses her in that swimsuit scene. She keeps saying she can't understand why she's so aroused when he's telling her something so awful. She cums when Aida tells her that Kurokawa inspected her pussy to confirm Aida had ejaculated in her. The sheer shame of it gets her off.

In fact at this point it might not even be clear to Misaki if Aida is telling the truth, or it's just another sex game they play.

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
Misaki is completely under Aida's control by the point this video was made. Even if she believed Aida she has no proof (she doesn't have the tape). Years later when Masashi sees it, as stupid_army says, if he goes to the police Misaki sides with Aida anyway. So Aida wins because he has witnesses (Kuro + Chin) and Misaki saying nothing happened (Can say the video was just a sex game) and being well respected.

As stupid_army pointed out and I tried to say in my last post, after the night she spends being his wife Aida owns her. The taboo of it all actually arouses her in that swimsuit scene. She keeps saying she can't understand why she's so aroused when he's telling her something so awful. She cums when Aida tells her that Kurokawa inspected her pussy to confirm Aida had ejaculated in her. The sheer shame of it gets her off.

In fact at this point it might not even be clear to Misaki if Aida is telling the truth, or it's just another sex game they play.
Oh I see, thank you.

How come Misaki can't seem to tell that the MC is depressed, lifeless, and not himself. It seems like even his co-workers notice that something is off about him but his own wife doesn't even seem to question it or ask what's wrong?

Also, why is Shiobara not more sympathetic to the MC since they both felt what it's like to be cheated on? Shouldn't they have a bit of a bro understanding or something. Why does he betray him? The MC never did anything to him.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Oh I see, thank you.

How come Misaki can't seem to tell that the MC is depressed, lifeless, and not himself. It seems like even his co-workers notice that something is off about him but his own wife doesn't even seem to question it or ask what's wrong?

Also, why is Shiobara not more sympathetic to the MC since they both felt what it's like to be cheated on? Shouldn't they have a bit of a bro understanding or something. Why does he betray him? The MC never did anything to him.
When Masashi start getting fully depressed, Misaki already leaving their house and start living with Aida (and then Ramen owner). He still doubting Misaki adultery before he watch the first tape. It's all her faults.

Shiobara start developing NTR/swinging fetish since Nao cheat on him in the past, and he purposely manipulating Tanaka household to share same fetish with him.HE is the dangerous one from this game. Also by manipulating Masashi life, he also can manipulating his company. By the end, Masashi is just puppet CEO, because it was him that lead Masashi company.

This is why i think Fin 01 route are the most disgusting route from this game, But ironically this route hasthe best ero scenes from the game hahaha.Let's count what happened to them in this route:

Last edited:

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
When Masashi start getting fully depressed, Misaki already leaving their house and start living with Aida (and then Ramen owner). He still doubting Misaki adultery before he watch the first tape. It's all her faults.

Shiobara start developing NTR/swinging fetish since Nao cheat on him in the past, and he purposely manipulating Tanaka household to share same fetish with him.HE is the dangerous one from this game. Also by manipulating Masashi life, he also can manipulating his company. By the end, Masashi is just puppet CEO, because it was him that lead Masashi company.

This is why i think Fin 01 route are the most disgusting route from this game, But ironically this route hasthe best ero scenes from the game hahaha.Let's count what happened to them in this route:

I mean at this current moment he is already pretty depressed in my eyes, and has been since he first suspected her of cheating, and it grew alot worse when he saw Aida and co. raping her, and possibly even worse when he sees the video of her being groped in the train. MIsaki is still around and living with him as far as I can see and they talk face to face and yet she doesn't seem to notice anything off about her own husband when it's so obvious not only to me but also to Shiobara apparently that the MC is feeling down, and yet you'd think that Misaki as a loving wife should have noticed this unless she too is too distracted and not all there to properly look at her husband. When a co-worker is more observant than one's own wife is a bit strange. Or does she not care? She doesn't ask him if he's okay or if there's anything bothering him, in all this time...

What do you mean by it's all her fault? It's all Aida's fault, isn't it? And that video tape just showed her being blackmailed and forced to do things against her will seemingly. She tried to resist, but Aida is pretty manipulative and made her go along with it out of fear of making a scene, and especially of her husband finding out.

Last edited:

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I mean at this current moment he is already pretty depressed in my eyes, and has been since he first suspected her of cheating, and it grew alot worse when he saw Aida and co. raping her, and possibly even worse when he sees the video of her being groped in the train. MIsaki is still around and living with him as far as I can see and they talk face to face and yet she doesn't seem to notice anything off about her own husband when it's so obvious not only to me but also to Shiobara apparently that the MC is feeling down, and yet you'd think that Misaki as a loving wife should have noticed this unless she too is too distracted and not all there to properly look at her husband. When a co-worker is more observant than one's own wife is a bit strange. Or does she not care? She doesn't ask him if he's okay or if there's anything bothering him, in all this time...

What do you mean by it's all her fault? It's all Aida's fault, isn't it? And that video tape just showed her being blackmailed and forced to do things against her will seemingly. She tried to resist, but Aida is pretty manipulative and made her go along with it out of fear of making a scene, and especially of her husband finding out.
I mean about not noticing Masashi stress.

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
I mean about not noticing Masashi stress.
Ah I see, thank you. In the second video that I am watching, there is an interview where it's obvious to me that Aida is deliberately manipulating the interview in order to get Misaki to say what he wants hear or what he wants the MC to hear in order to humiliate him, break him, and get him to divorce Misaki so that he could marry her for real. He is twisting the truth and editing the video whenever Misaki is about to say something that wasn't a part of his plan. It seems that Misaki is still acting as Aida's temporary wife but she said in the interview that she started being his temporary wife during the time when she first gave him her underwear but that wasn't true, she didn't become his temporary wife until a bit later. Aida covered up the blackmail part and made it seem like she was just a cheater and it was consensual or her fault. Why did she say that it was normal for Aida to cum inside her even if she wasn't pregnant as if it was a normal part of sex in general??? Did Aida ask her something else and edited the video there too, in order to trick the MC? In that part Aida asked if Misaki allowed Aida to cum inside her because he was bigger and better at sex than the MC and made her feel good? Then she replied, "in the end, yes" and then he asked if it was also because she was already pregnant and couldn't get impregnated again and she replied that it would be the same even if she wasn't pregnant. When Aida asked her to explain what she meant, she said "nothing". I am a bit confused on that part

All in all It feels like Aida is just a manipulative bastard, and he is making Misaki out to be a cheater to hurt the MC as much as possible, but I don't think she is a cheater. I feel that she is victim of a really awful individual and the MC should confront her as soon as possible, and fight for her. But I guess in this route, he doesn't do that. All he had to do was immediately show Misaki the video. Like for example when she was in kitchen talking to Aida on the phone probably. Just call out to her to come quickly and show the video to her and that would have quickly resolved the issue. Or he could have shown her the video when she knocked on the bedroom door and came in shortly after. That was a perfect opportunity right there but instead the MC makes a bad choice instead.

And another thing why didn't the MC just go to Aida's apartment directly rather than just thinking about calling him? If he suspected that his wife was there why didn't he just go and confront them in person? I mean that's exactly what he does in some of the previous endings, so why didn't he think to go to Aida's apartment to talk to his wife? If he only called him, the guy might deny that Misaki is there or say that she doesn't want to see him or talk to him and not allow him to talk to her. He's a manipulative bastard, so I am sure what good simply calling Aida would do. But if the MC went there in person and saw Misaki then he could tell her about the videos of her that he saw, which would make her turn on Aida.

Edit: It seems that Aida's confession about potentially being the father did not mention him admitting to actual rape or drugging her. He made it seem as if it was an accident because he was drunk and kept apologizing about it. So that's why it wasn't nearly as horrible for Misaki to hear as it could have been if he had actually been honest about what they did that night. So he didn't reveal himself to be some evil psycho but just a drunk friend who unconsciously made a mistake he regrets. Of course it's all bullshit, but this explains why Misaki didn't immediately turn on Aida and why there wasn't any concrete evidence of foul play on Aida's behalf. Also, it's upsetting that the MC thought of Misaki as a dirty whore even though he did realize that Aida was manipulating and lying to her, and at times forcing himself on her or blackmailing her. He seemed to understand that Aida is the bad guy here and yet he still seemed to blame Misaki a bit more than is fair. Almost as if he was tricked by Aida and believed him to a degree, after all. Misaki couldn't help her body's reactions, she didn't willingly want to cheat or betray the MC at all. The main thing she did wrong was not confess to her husband her situation but in her defense, she was too scared and every time she wanted to, Aida would manipulate her out of doing that. In my eyes, she's a tragic victim here too. A lot of things seemed to have been taken out of context in the videos, intentionally done by Aida, that might have painted her in a worse than light than is reality. Very little did she do out of her own volition and even then it was out of either feeling sorry for Aida and trusting him, which were also due to Aida's manipulations and schemes, and because she was a good person who couldn't refuse to help someone seemingly in need. That's just a part of her core personality that Aida exploited. Aida was like Palpatine from Star Wars, in a way, here and she was Darth Vader, who had been manipulated and groomed by Aida since she was still a child. And if Darth Vader himself could be redeemed than so could Misaki, she is not beyond saving at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: stupid_army

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017

Shiobara start developing NTR/swinging fetish since Nao cheat on him in the past, and he purposely manipulating Tanaka household to share same fetish with him. HE is the dangerous one from this game. Also by manipulating Masashi life, he also can manipulating his company. By the end, Masashi is just puppet CEO, because it was him that lead Masashi company.

This is why i think Fin 01 route are the most disgusting route from this game, But ironically this route hasthe best ero scenes from the game hahaha. Let's count what happened to them in this route:

I wanted to ask about FIN 1.

Last edited:

geocites

May 11, 2020
I think Aida left and is not involved in any of Shiobara's plans.

Making Misaki cum is not really a matter of being good at sex or not, as seen in FIN 2. I would say that she never fell out of love for the MC during any of the endings. All of them, I would attribute to her wanting to protect the MC, even if it means leaving him behind. (Though the ending when he chose to confront the foursome happening in the hot spring inn is kinda cruel, but I think she just did that in orderto destroy

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
I think Aida left and is not involved in any of Shiobara's plans.

Making Misaki cum is not really a matter of being good at sex or not, as seen in FIN 2. I would say that she never fell out of love for the MC during any of the endings. All of them, I would attribute to her wanting to protect the MC, even if it means leaving him behind. (Though the ending when he chose to confront the foursome happening in the hot spring inn is kinda cruel, but I think she just did that in orderto destroy
To destroy what? It seems your answer got cut off?

Well Aida was babysitting Masaki during the weekends, that's about all that was mentioned of him. They make it seem like they put Chinnen in charge of Aida Construction instead of Aida, like in one of the endings.

You are referring to when she apparently refuses to settle, they get divorced, and the MC loses everything and either is killed or lives with Nao? It all happens off-screen so it's unclear what Misaki is thinking at the time. If she actually wanted to do any of those things or if Aida somehow forced her to comply or something? In one version of the endings we see that Misaki is no longer with Aida but working at an Udon store 20 years later. So it's possible that Misaki was upset with Aida over it and ends up leaving him at some point. It doesn't seem like Aida truly ever wins over Misaki at any point, at least not long-term.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 20 Votes