Vclox

Sep 5, 2018
No fucking way. I've wanted to play this game for years... thank you so much.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Strange, seems to work for most people. Did you follow the Installation instructions?
You can give this company games a try for future translations: . Most of them are netori with milfs and they are pretty amazing as well as short so I think they would be easy to translate xD. Thank you anyway!

Reactions: poipoi

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
CANT wait to see all those butt pain comment here. and YES THIS game is those NTR which make you SAD

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Wait it's finally translated? I remember this was one of the highest rated VN's regarding NTR which were untranslated, glad it's finally here.

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
These kind of games wouldn't exist if people in them acted logically, husbands not doing anything to stop it when they find out, wives not telling their husbands from the start.
I mean it makes no sense most of the time. Which is why most NTR is shit. At least when it's written like this, Blackmail NTR is the lowest effort story wise if you think about it.
The female characters are almost always very poorly written.
It is what it is really, but NTR shouldn't ever happen because of stuff like in this game. Doing that to someone is vile, so you can't love them if you do. It doesn't work that way. IF you love your partner you will never do what this girl did in this game. You just don't. The second ending when the MC grills her, you can tell how little thought she had given her situation, her thought process was, as long as my husband never finds out it's fine.
meanwhile she fucked the guy over 100 times in a period over 4 years. After the first time she should have stopped. She was raped. her Husband wouldn't have left her for that I'm pretty sure. I mean most people wouldn't.
It's a lesson for everyone who gets blackmailed, if they ask you to do something for them, you will just give them more to blackmail you with. It will never stop until you stop it yourself.
What do you think is worse, her husband finding out she was raped and now the guy is attempting to blackmail her with it.
Or finding out she fucked him over a 100 times for years.
What's worse?
That's why I say these games don't make sense and the NTR in them is shit.
First off, that's why I liked the concept of "The Tyrant" a Mafia style/family, a crime hive that has power OVER people, resources to blackmail. However, that game fell off (I might even say, worse writing) I did just get to the THAT end and others, what grinded my gears was (forgiveness end) she BRUTALLY makes fun of him, and I thought, if you build a female character like THESE stories, there is no redemptions that you can write. I did laugh and enjoy them getting off to her videos. As for her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have to suspend disbelief More AND MORE as the story goes on. ....AND as for "realism" some of it hits home, disturbingly. Some of this would be better, then some stories. Being in facebook- Mens Mental Health. (not married myself) NTR is real, in different form(s).

Last edited:

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Can someone spoil me about ending please ?
I don't want to hurt myself but I want to know about this story
I hate ntr but this game look good enough
it have good end ? or only bad end
if bad end and it too much pain I will skip this game.
Thank you
This game has more than seven endings, so which one?And yeah this game has lots of route and endings. So it has bad endings, good endings, even bitter sweet endings.

sokaok

Nov 9, 2020
Is no one going to mention the fact that this translation is maybe only 80% correct? Some lines are untranslated and skipped while others are straight up incorrect. It's just sad to me that the translating scene doesn't even have people who actually understand Japanese.

jyuurina

May 25, 2017
Is no one going to mention the fact that this translation is maybe only 80% correct? Some lines are untranslated and skipped while others are straight up incorrect. It's just sad to me that the translating scene doesn't even have people who actually understand Japanese.
Rofl all you done is complaining on free fan translation just do it yourself if you think you are better

Iraiva

Aug 12, 2021
I'm able to open the game, but it does not allow me to go to fullscreen mode. Any solutions?

Capture.JPG

poipoi

May 23, 2017
I had trouble with full screen myself, not sure what's the best solution. Windows wants to do compatibility mode troubleshooting but for me it made it worse. The 2 solutions I can suggest is change the resolution in AI6Win.ini or download "Resize Enable " to resize the window to almost full screen. Keep in mind that for solution 2 the mouse clicks won't be registered correctly so you'd have to use keyboard to save, etc.

Reactions: Iraiva

poipoi

May 23, 2017

I'm pretty sure there are 0 untranslated lines but you're free to post an example here or PM me. As for the quality, I'm sure I didn't get everything right but I'd be surprised if it's close to your claimed number.

You're saying 20% is wrong. That means every 2 lines in 10, or globally around 12k lines. I'd be happy if you PM me some examples, I'll gladly improve.

Reactions: lloyd irving

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
I'm having an issue with the text looking like this. Anyone have any solutions/help? Thanks.

Screen Shot 2022-10-01 at 12.22.15.png

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Damn, I haven't seen this kind of bug... My best guess is the problem with .ini file, maybe try this one?

Reactions: qweito
4.50 star(s) 20 Votes