Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Well I got ending 10 to which I have no memory of, but I did do the true ending you could say. And honestly, I guess you could say it's a bittersweet ending. Imo, I would say it's a neutral good. Like neutral, but just slightly better. I might just go download the full save zip and watch all the other endings, but I'm pretty sure most endings aren't animated or some kind. Just CG pictures of your past decisions/choices.

SmellTheJava

Jan 1, 2018
Is no one going to mention the fact that this translation is maybe only 80% correct? Some lines are untranslated and skipped while others are straight up incorrect. It's just sad to me that the translating scene doesn't even have people who actually understand Japanese.
Something seemed really wrong here. I guess it's always the same.

rwf111

Nov 2, 2019
It's so disappointing for me to see a game this old, do writing so simple and so well, and so many ntr games fail to emulate. Most NTR, both western and eastern developers, and even the stuff on e-hentai are unable to do a simple act of showing me that the FMC has a personality and for me (and the MC) to fall in love with a FMC.

An example of doing well is simply the FMC helping you out after work, when everyone left, in the rain + mud. Sheer kindness out of her heart, having patience for a failure of a man that is the MC. It even touches my jaded soul.

The relationship between them is so natural, tender, and relatable. The MC , though he is a loser, grows from working with the FMC at her job. It's a wonderful romance story. The FMC is also not a Mary Sue, perfect woman. She has a temper. She can't keep workers on her team because she's diffcult to work with. But at the core, both MC and FMC are kind and has a sense of responsibility beneath their exterior. A true "strong woman" who is responsible for her father's company and of course her ailing father. Her beauty (and breasts) is only part of what makes her such an excellent woman. She also buys you fucking lunch after work? She's fucking amazing.

To defile with NTR , first you need to start in a high place. The FMC is wife material and not just another stay at home wife pushover useless cum slut.

This kind of writing shouldn't be "legendary". This should be fucking commonplace. Spend 1/3 to 1/2 of the game writing a wonderful romance story that can standalone. Introduce conflict into their relationship, and utterly destroy it. How is it so hard?

All you developers / writers need to do is read a shoujo / yosei manga, and add NTR to it. You can't tell me that just because you're a NTR rapist blackmail pervert that you can't appreciate a good romance story.

It's clear that NTR as a whole is regressing with worse writing than a decades or so ago. And the fact that ELF went out of business is even more depressing.
Absolutely right, good ntr need proper build up. And this VN is masterpiece in this regard. You can just go through 1st chapter and its already good interesting "boys meet girl" story.

I recomend jinsei tsuukoudome games. Type B ntr stories with some decent build up.

Really good ntr based on some unflattering aspect of intersexual dynamics. For example Jinsei Tsuukoudome stories mostly explore female hypergamy dualism aka alpha seed, beta need (or alpha fuck, beta buck). While 'My girlfriend is blue collar...." theme is mate guarding, you can only progress story if you not act on jelousy and act passive. From evolutionary perspective Misaki does not gain anything, she cheated her husband with total loser so its not like got better genes for her offspring, so there is no much hypergamy aspect in this VN.

Im not sure about shoujo/yousei as reference. While shoujo and yousei theme (from female perspective) "is my love interest is really genuine" In most yosei male character is introduced as high value male at start (ceo, emperor, king, top atractive boy in school etc.) and whole plot circle around - is my beloved CEO is really who he seems to be. Its not make good ramp for ntr build up.

Last edited:

Riel_555213

May 18, 2018
i hope one day we'll be able to get the maro no kanja wa gatenkei series, the story looked interesting in that one

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I can't find FIN 1. I follow the walkthrough but always end up in END 8. Anyone know the way?
I remember one of the choices that leads to Fin 1 is the one where Masashi (MC) decides to 1. Give up on her or 2. you keep fighting and pick choice 1. And then there should be another choice later one where I think you HAVE to agree to Shiobara for help or something. I haven't got all the endings since I only did End 10, Fin 2 and Fin 1.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Just finished a Studio Pork kinetic novel , and tried this game. This is such a blessing to be shared. Thanks OP for doing it.

This is a top tier one , that's for sure.

hsdggg

Jun 21, 2022
the japanese would need to get over their NTR fetish first or develop a taste and masculinity to entertain the idea then the product.
afaik there's only a single yaoi vn that has revenge for ntr as the plot.
Japanese masochism is manifested in the game. In this game, and many others like it, many choices lead only to destruction. So I tried to write my own, a revenge novel about this story. I'm gonna make those bastards pay for it.

Reactions: poipoi and Sin-xix

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Japanese masochism is manifested in the game. In this game, and many others like it, many choices lead only to destruction. So I tried to write my own, a revenge novel about this story. I'm gonna make those bastards pay for it.
Sanest VN player.

flawper

Oct 22, 2019
Theres no sequel right? It was so painful up to the ending where the entry into netorase would've really felt rewarding if it kept going...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hsdggg

Jun 21, 2022
I want to discuss this. Would she, from the blackmail, eventually show a break, or completely break. It could be refused to do anymore, or straight up tell her husband everything. A mental break somewhere
Then, I like that there is a bit (A small bit, that my mind inflates-) affection between her and the blackmailer. However, the Author does nothing with it, it just becomes "She becomes LEWDER" Like the scene on MC's Computer, she is Fucking the guy next to him saying "I can't believe you are making me cheat" BITCH you have been doing that FOR MONTHS. EIGHT MONTHS> .....and then its her having orgasms.
Apparently she's getting lost in Aida's sexual prowess and she can't bear to break. BUT from the beginning,She saw herself as a cheater, not a victim.it makes no sense.she was acting weird when Kuroda threatened her after spending the night at Aida's house. Shouldn't she be angry instead of scared? Just being intimidated, she's so scared that she thought her husband would divorce her. The irrationality of the moment was really striking. And when Aida raped her at home, the normal reaction was to scream and shout rather than bear it even though she gave a blowjob to AIda before. the blowjob is fucking absurd too.

hsdggg

Jun 21, 2022
What makes this one superior to most ntr is the mc is sorta likable (even if he is unreliable) and they take the time to develop the relationship between mc and heroine before any ntr. Most other ntr just jump straight to the ntr immediatly. Probably why its so despair inducing.
Emotional development and delicate articulation make people empathize.Shape pure love story and nice kind character and then destroy them. That's what makes players desperate.

hsdggg

Jun 21, 2022
These kind of games wouldn't exist if people in them acted logically, husbands not doing anything to stop it when they find out, wives not telling their husbands from the start.
I mean it makes no sense most of the time. Which is why most NTR is shit. At least when it's written like this, Blackmail NTR is the lowest effort story wise if you think about it.
The female characters are almost always very poorly written.
It is what it is really, but NTR shouldn't ever happen because of stuff like in this game. Doing that to someone is vile, so you can't love them if you do. It doesn't work that way. IF you love your partner you will never do what this girl did in this game. You just don't. The second ending when the MC grills her, you can tell how little thought she had given her situation, her thought process was, as long as my husband never finds out it's fine.
meanwhile she fucked the guy over 100 times in a period over 4 years. After the first time she should have stopped. She was raped. her Husband wouldn't have left her for that I'm pretty sure. I mean most people wouldn't.
It's a lesson for everyone who gets blackmailed, if they ask you to do something for them, you will just give them more to blackmail you with. It will never stop until you stop it yourself.
What do you think is worse, her husband finding out she was raped and now the guy is attempting to blackmail her with it.
Or finding out she fucked him over a 100 times for years.
What's worse?
That's why I say these games don't make sense and the NTR in them is shit.
The most important thing is that the husband should get to the bottom of what happened and why, but his focus ends up on sex. And when he asked about it for the first time they had sex , his wife just explained briefly as if it wasn't important. The genre story itself takes place in an irrational world, where couples with little sexual knowledge are surrounded by sexual perverts. Too bad. I used to see things that didn't make sense and I always asked myself, why is that? Why would he do that? Why would she do that? Later, I realized that most of the time, the performance and ideas of the characters are just the will of the author, and their world itself is a fucking weird world.

hsdggg

Jun 21, 2022
Theres no sequel right? It was so painful up to the ending where the entry into netorase would've really felt rewarding if it kept going...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The good news is that in this ending, Misaki won't be having sex with anyone except MC, despite the couple's twisted habits.MC just wants to feel pleasure through his wife being scantily clad so called sight rape, and Misaki is just to cooperate with her husband takling with others. This is a rare act of kindness on the part of the author.

Reactions: poipoi
4.50 star(s) 20 Votes