ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Holy shit, I've played a lot of NTR games and this one's hands down the best. Great translation, too! Thanks for the upload.

HushedLurker

Apr 25, 2020
I fixed my black screen issue by changing my computers graphical settings from low to high idk if thatd work for those having problems with a black screen.

Reactions: mangobread

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Decided to read the threads even if to see the endings spoiler to which I didnt mind. Because even if I didn't, I'd probably be somewhat confused and then come here. But wow, this VN has such a good build up to start the plot. No wonder it's a legendary game.

Iraiva

Aug 12, 2021
I had trouble with full screen myself, not sure what's the best solution. Windows wants to do compatibility mode troubleshooting but for me it made it worse. The 2 solutions I can suggest is change the resolution in AI6Win.ini or download "Resize Enable " to resize the window to almost full screen. Keep in mind that for solution 2 the mouse clicks won't be registered correctly so you'd have to use keyboard to save, etc.
Trying to change the resolution manually through the .ini file got me the very same error message. o_O
I tried Resize Enable too - but the window stubbornly refused to resize itself. Incidentally, it worked on another game I was using Windows Magnifier for. Resize Enable is much more friendly to use and makes that game actually playable now.

Thanks for the response!

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
It's so disappointing for me to see a game this old, do writing so simple and so well, and so many ntr games fail to emulate. Most NTR, both western and eastern developers, and even the stuff on e-hentai are unable to do a simple act of showing me that the FMC has a personality and for me (and the MC) to fall in love with a FMC.

An example of doing well is simply the FMC helping you out after work, when everyone left, in the rain + mud. Sheer kindness out of her heart, having patience for a failure of a man that is the MC. It even touches my jaded soul.

The relationship between them is so natural, tender, and relatable. The MC , though he is a loser, grows from working with the FMC at her job. It's a wonderful romance story. The FMC is also not a Mary Sue, perfect woman. She has a temper. She can't keep workers on her team because she's diffcult to work with. But at the core, both MC and FMC are kind and has a sense of responsibility beneath their exterior. A true "strong woman" who is responsible for her father's company and of course her ailing father. Her beauty (and breasts) is only part of what makes her such an excellent woman. She also buys you fucking lunch after work? She's fucking amazing.

To defile with NTR , first you need to start in a high place. The FMC is wife material and not just another stay at home wife pushover useless cum slut.

This kind of writing shouldn't be "legendary". This should be fucking commonplace. Spend 1/3 to 1/2 of the game writing a wonderful romance story that can standalone. Introduce conflict into their relationship, and utterly destroy it. How is it so hard?

All you developers / writers need to do is read a shoujo / yosei manga, and add NTR to it. You can't tell me that just because you're a NTR rapist blackmail pervert that you can't appreciate a good romance story.

It's clear that NTR as a whole is regressing with worse writing than a decades or so ago. And the fact that ELF went out of business is even more depressing.

Last edited:

Xerxis

Dec 26, 2021
Is it just me or do the body proportions look really off? Especially those legs. Edit:Nevermind, just me. The pants do make it look weird to me.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
It's so disappointing for me to see a game this old, do writing so simple and so well, and so many ntr games fail to emulate. Most NTR, both western and eastern developers, and even the stuff on e-hentai are unable to do a simple act of showing me that the FMC has a personality and for me (and the MC) to fall in love with a FMC.

An example of doing well is simply the FMC helping you out after work, when everyone left, in the rain + mud. Sheer kindness out of her heart, having patience for a failure of a man that is the MC. It even touches my jaded soul.

The relationship between them is so natural, tender, and relatable. The MC , though he is a loser, grows from working with the FMC at her job. It's a wonderful romance story. The FMC is also not a Mary Sue, perfect woman. She has a temper. She can't keep workers on her team because she's diffcult to work with. But at the core, both MC and FMC are kind and has a sense of responsibility beneath their exterior. A true "strong woman" who is responsible for her father's company and of course her ailing father. Her beauty (and breasts) is only part of what makes her such an excellent woman. She also buys you fucking lunch after work? She's fucking amazing.

To defile with NTR , first you need to start in a high place. The FMC is wife material and not just another stay at home wife pushover useless cum slut.

This kind of writing shouldn't be "legendary". This should be fucking commonplace. Spend 1/3 to 1/2 of the game writing a wonderful romance story that can standalone. Introduce conflict into their relationship, and utterly destroy it. How is it so hard?

All you developers / writers need to do is read a shoujo / yosei manga, and add NTR to it. You can't tell me that just because you're a NTR rapist blackmail pervert that you can't appreciate a good romance story.

It's clear that NTR as a whole is regressing with worse writing than a decades or so ago. And the fact that ELF went out of business is even more depressing.
Damn your words, i agree 100% with your words. Yeah this game is the only NTR game that make me pause or quit in the middle because i feel so bad about what happened to this good couple. And even Elf gave us TWO bittersweet ending that feels natural
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The fact that talents from ELF never comeback to eroge or any hentai industry is so depressing.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Damn your words, i agree 100% with your words. Yeah this game is the only NTR game that make me pause or quit in the middle because i feel so bad about what happened to this good couple. And even Elf gave us TWO bittersweet ending that feels natural
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The fact that talents from ELF never comeback to eroge or any hentai industry is so depressing.
Don't get depressed, just gives more room for talents to come ;) also yea I agree this one hits different.

Reactions: stupid_army

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I would recommend third party software, either or . The latter has far better handling when you tab out of the game and a better ui overall, but it's also a paid for product. might be good enough for most. These do upscale and put the window in fullscreen, btw. Both use pretty similar algorithms to upscale currently, so the results are not very far apart.

4.50 star(s) 20 Votes