IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
When will there be an Vengeance-For-NTR tag??
the japanese would need to get over their NTR fetish first or develop a taste and masculinity to entertain the idea then the product.
afaik there's only a single yaoi vn that has revenge for ntr as the plot.
A couple of DLSite game have it as an option. Off the top of my head Thug/Dark Hero Party and in attached image
destroy ntr.PNG

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Sorry, I won't be doing this one. But maybe somebody else will pick it up, I've posted my tool in the translation thread so almost no technical knowledge is required to translate:

Unless you can settle for DeepL MTL, then I can do it pretty quickly.
The DeepL translator is pretty amazing lol. I don't know how it translates so well compared to google translator lol. I read chinese web novel and visual novel with DeepL and is very understandable.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Ah yes! Gatenkei translated at last.
Great day.

Look up on the ntr vns by lilim darkness.
They always have revenge option, and in gruesome ways.
Too bad all are untranslated.
Really? I thought that company blue series visual novels was purely ntr. In which of their games is there a revenge option? And which one is the best in your opinion?

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
A couple of DLSite game have it as an option. Off the top of my head Thug/Dark Hero Party and in attached image
View attachment 2073529
nah, I meant as the main plot. Not post mid game or side option like in thug hero party.
Like the game starts with a brief summary or sth and leads to the mc fking or stealing or getting back his girl etc as the main game.
For the most part, revenge in eroges is treated as bad endings or given in the late game as an option.
I'ma check some that were mentioned in one of the previous posts.

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
holy shit, never expected to see this one translated! that's fucking awesome, i've always wanted to play this-- the heroine has such a cute design, and i've heard it's one of the better NTR focused VNs :0

Taxx

Apr 19, 2018
What makes this one superior to most ntr is the mc is sorta likable (even if he is unreliable) and they take the time to develop the relationship between mc and heroine before any ntr. Most other ntr just jump straight to the ntr immediatly. Probably why its so despair inducing.

Reactions: poipoi

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
We also need Triangle Blue translated and we'll have another one of the prime masterpiece NTR novels in English.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
I've heard some people say the translator for this one translated another game some months ago? But I can't find any info on it. VNDB only has one game (this one) listed under poipoi

Edit: Never mind, I suppose the person was referring to Saikey not poipoi

Last edited:

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Even with the guide I'm confused over what options matter and if I really need to replay huge sections of the game (load from an way older save and play forward). That's a problem with this era of VNs they tried to add mechanical depth to a game that only has a 2 choice interactions but requiring looping back and replay.

Also not really down for a wall of middle tier angst by a Japanese office work over his slut wife.
Whatever free is free, NTR is NTR.

Pin_1407

Sep 22, 2021
Can someone spoil me about ending please ?
I don't want to hurt myself but I want to know about this story
I hate ntr but this game look good enough
it have good end ? or only bad end
if bad end and it too much pain I will skip this game.
Thank you

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Thank you
I can say this much, the first real scene you will see, will break your heart.. so.. just don't bother mate :)
I mean it's a cute badass hard working girl who falls in love with you, and yeah you will like her, the build up is so good! Then second part opens up of the game and, yeah.. Damn good for us NTR lovers but.. heartbreaking shit for real...
Just don't play the game mate :) why waste a good long time on liking a girl that will make you hate the game in the next...

Haven't finished the game myself yet but, I kinda magically stopped playing at the first scene, you know? :p

Edit: Also what I think makes this the "best" NTR game etc is probably only because of the build up.. The feel of love and all and then, in one second crushed.. I wish there were 2 ways of writings though, One with less bitch and slut in it.. I mean I think they aim to be realistic, i get it, just I personally would prefer less realism.. like baldurs gate games, where you choose to kill people, it feels satisfying, but in other games they really point out what a bad person you are, makes it less satisfying.. just an example but yeah.. great so far :) I totally sidetracked, probably:)

Last edited:

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Really? I thought that company blue series visual novels was purely ntr. In which of their games is there a revenge option? And which one is the best in your opinion?
I mean, ntr is the sexual focus of the games, haha.
Difference is the protags can be more proactive, having options to avoid getting cucked, fight back against the rivals, and sometimes even murder them.
I only played a bit of dearest blue, so can't say which one is best, but from what i saw of discussions about their eroge, it's common to be like that.
The animation for triangle and true blue only adapted part of their vns, you can look up the cg galleries to check how violent it can get.

Reactions: Blackowl97

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Thank you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

grub2

May 4, 2018
holy shit, i thought this would never get tl'd. see about oyako rankan next

Cosmic Virgin

Aug 3, 2019
I'm just going to guess that NTR is in fact unavoidable in this VN. The first chapter did a great job setting up their cute relationship and I dread the inevitable NTR in the next chapter. It will be a rough fap.

4.50 star(s) 20 Votes