pompenCumslayer123

Jun 27, 2022
The good news is that in this ending, Misaki won't be having sex with anyone except MC, despite the couple's twisted habits.MC just wants to feel pleasure through his wife being scantily clad so called sight rape, and Misaki is just to cooperate with her husband takling with others. This is a rare act of kindness on the part of the author.
Wasn't expecting the ending to be this happy. Would've loved to get more content between Misaki and the MC after they made up, still better than getting gangbanged by other people though.

mangobread

Oct 14, 2018
Damn, im still getting just a black screen when i start the application. i set Locale to Japanese, i set my resolution to the highest, maybe my PC is just too old?

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Apparently she's getting lost in Aida's sexual prowess and she can't bear to break. BUT from the beginning,She saw herself as a cheater, not a victim.it makes no sense.she was acting weird when Kuroda threatened her after spending the night at Aida's house. Shouldn't she be angry instead of scared? Just being intimidated, she's so scared that she thought her husband would divorce her. The irrationality of the moment was really striking. And when Aida raped her at home, the normal reaction was to scream and shout rather than bear it even though she gave a blowjob to AIda before. the blowjob is fucking absurd too.
Gotta be honest I agree with you. I skipped dialog in part 4, but I didn't get Misaki's logic.

The blowjob was a "trick", which OK kinda fucking dumb but whatever let's roll with it. Then Misaki taking dick while MC is in the shower was weird for me. Can anyone rationalize this?

nhami

Mar 19, 2019
I finished the game and saw all the endings. My thoughts on the game.

The best part is the long build-up where you connect emotionally with the characters which makes what happens in the rest of the story more powerful.
The mystery part of the story is also well done. The fun part of detective stories are the false clues that makes you keep guessing. In case of mystery netorare is the question: is she loyal/not loyal to me? the story gives clues she is loyal and clues she is not loyal until the big reveal. There are also false clues until the real villain is revealed.
I liked most of the sex scenes. I think the main fetish of the story is humiliation. Maybe I am a masochist because I really liked the humiliation in the sex scenes of the main character by comparing him with the villain and how the heroine treated each one in a different way.
For the bad parts, the blackmail and psychological manipulation were really dumb. You need to turn off the brain and continue reading because it did not make sense. The angst was a little repetitive. After 3+ times of the main character complaining about life it became funny and a little annoying.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Regarding the length of the story, some people might find that the story takes too long to begin and prefer the sex scenes to appear as fast as possible but then it becomes almost like just looking at sex pictures without a story. I read a book about writing called save the cat where the author says that a talented writer should be able to make a story engaging from the beginning to the end.
Maybe long stories could be a little shorter and short stories could be a bit longer.

Last edited:

pompenCumslayer123

Jun 27, 2022
I finished the game and saw all the endings. My thoughts on the game.

The best part is the long build-up where you connect emotionally with the characters which makes what happens in the rest of the story more powerful.
The mystery part of the story is also well done. The fun part of detective stories are the false clues that makes you keep guessing. In case of mystery netorare is the question: is she loyal/not loyal to me? the story gives clues she is loyal and clues she is not loyal until the big reveal. There are also false clues until the real villain is revealed.
I liked most of the sex scenes. I think the main fetish of the story is humiliation. Maybe I am a masochist because I really liked the humiliation in the sex scenes of the main character by comparing him with the villain and how the heroine treated each one in a different way.
For the bad parts, the blackmail and psychological manipulation were really dumb. You need to turn off the brain and continue reading because it did not make sense. The angst was a little repetitive. After 3+ times of the main character complaining about life it became funny and a little annoying.
Regarding the length of the story, some people might find that the story takes too long to begin and prefer the sex scenes to appear as fast as possible but then it becomes almost like just looking at sex pictures without a story. I read a book about writing called save the cat where the author says that a talented writer should be able to make a story engaging from the beginning to the end.
Maybe long stories could be a little shorter and short stories could be a bit longer.
personally I enjoy the long build up. It makes the H scene really worth it, as well as impactful. If both Misaki and MC could communicate with each other none of this would’ve happened sadly.

Reactions: metalliko

pompenCumslayer123

Jun 27, 2022
Just finished this game and Jesus Christ I am drained, but the h scenes were hot as fuck!!! Two questions I have though, first,
, and second,
I think Masashi is actually the father, while the second ending, Masashi developed a fetish seeing himself getting cucked. However, they both agreed not letting Misaki getting fucked by anyone else except Masashi anymore, so I assumed they are slowly building up their relationship.

flawper

Oct 22, 2019
Honestly it really does feel like his tick is gonna keep gnawing at him and the ending feels like she really will begin to fuck other dudes like maybe Fujiwara or the owner

FreeC3ndy

Apr 27, 2020
Japanese masochism is manifested in the game. In this game, and many others like it, many choices lead only to destruction. So I tried to write my own, a revenge novel about this story. I'm gonna make those bastards pay for it.
justice delivered

hsdggg

Jun 21, 2022
Wasn't expecting the ending to be this happy. Would've loved to get more content between Misaki and the MC after they made up, still better than getting gangbanged by other people though.
I know how you feel. The author obviously doesn't want us to see that the whole story contains his malicious heart. So I'm writing my own story about them, and I want to punish the bastards and have a better ending for the couple. In fact, what I want to say is that there is an ending in which MC gets together with another female character and they live a sexless life. In fact, they can be happy living without sex, so it is meaningless to force Misaki to be Scantily clad in front of others just for sex pleasure in this ending.

pompenCumslayer123

Jun 27, 2022
I know how you feel. The author obviously doesn't want us to see that the whole story contains his malicious heart. So I'm writing my own story about them, and I want to punish the bastards and have a better ending for the couple. In fact, what I want to say is that there is an ending in which MC gets together with another female character and they live a sexless life. In fact, they can be happy living without sex, so it is meaningless to force Misaki to be Scantily clad in front of others just for sex pleasure in this ending.
There is some hope for them though at the very least. The MC now doesn't need to watch Misaki's sex tape with Aida to get turned on. It's an open-ended ending, and I will only assume that they will get their normal life back in the end.

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
I love it how these H game's story mostly about everyone lusting after someone else's wife. So if you arent fucking someone else's wife, you're losing the game.
Bet those guy's wife also getting screwed by some guys else off-screen

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Japanese masochism is manifested in the game. In this game, and many others like it, many choices lead only to destruction. So I tried to write my own, a revenge novel about this story. I'm gonna make those bastards pay for it.
so, I'm assuming an eventual link to fanfiction dot net?

hsdggg

Jun 21, 2022
It's so disappointing for me to see a game this old, do writing so simple and so well, and so many ntr games fail to emulate. Most NTR, both western and eastern developers, and even the stuff on e-hentai are unable to do a simple act of showing me that the FMC has a personality and for me (and the MC) to fall in love with a FMC.

An example of doing well is simply the FMC helping you out after work, when everyone left, in the rain + mud. Sheer kindness out of her heart, having patience for a failure of a man that is the MC. It even touches my jaded soul.

The relationship between them is so natural, tender, and relatable. The MC , though he is a loser, grows from working with the FMC at her job. It's a wonderful romance story. The FMC is also not a Mary Sue, perfect woman. She has a temper. She can't keep workers on her team because she's diffcult to work with. But at the core, both MC and FMC are kind and has a sense of responsibility beneath their exterior. A true "strong woman" who is responsible for her father's company and of course her ailing father. Her beauty (and breasts) is only part of what makes her such an excellent woman. She also buys you fucking lunch after work? She's fucking amazing.

To defile with NTR , first you need to start in a high place. The FMC is wife material and not just another stay at home wife pushover useless cum slut.

This kind of writing shouldn't be "legendary". This should be fucking commonplace. Spend 1/3 to 1/2 of the game writing a wonderful romance story that can standalone. Introduce conflict into their relationship, and utterly destroy it. How is it so hard?

All you developers / writers need to do is read a shoujo / yosei manga, and add NTR to it. You can't tell me that just because you're a NTR rapist blackmail pervert that you can't appreciate a good romance story.

It's clear that NTR as a whole is regressing with worse writing than a decades or so ago. And the fact that ELF went out of business is even more depressing.
Emotional foreshadowing will definitely make the characters more vivid, and will make the story more frustrating . I wonder what happened to the well-written authors of ELF.Why hasn't there been any rival NTR VN for years?

hsdggg

Jun 21, 2022
Gotta be honest I agree with you. I skipped dialog in part 4, but I didn't get Misaki's logic.

The blowjob was a "trick", which OK kinda fucking dumb but whatever let's roll with it. Then Misaki taking dick while MC is in the shower was weird for me. Can anyone rationalize this?
It's a bit far-fetched, but it can be understood that, maybe in Misaki's mind, Aida is also a victim, and Misaki's blow job insulted him so that When the tables are turned she would not refuse his request. In addition, she is afraid to make noise to let her husband know what happened before, and Saki is unwilling to resist as before for fear of divorce. Of course, I think it has to be explained by the author's will that she lost her mind and had no choice but to endure.

Reactions: jtags85
4.50 star(s) 20 Votes