geocites

May 11, 2020
To destroy what? It seems your answer got cut off?
Oops my post bugged out. "to destroy her image of her from him, so that he can move on easier". I would agree that it may be too harsh, so my opinion can be countered with that.

Well Aida was babysitting Masaki during the weekends, that's about all that was mentioned of him.
Honestly forgot this tidbit.

and the MC loses everything and either is killed
I knew the lost everything part, but I don't remember an instance where he was killed.

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
Oops my post bugged out. "to destroy her image of her from him, so that he can move on easier". I would agree that it may be too harsh, so my opinion can be countered with that.

Honestly forgot this tidbit.

I knew the lost everything part, but I don't remember an instance where he was killed.

Well leaving him socially destroyed and ruined as well as destroying his career and finances and labeling him a domestic abuser wouldn't do him any favors in finding another partner and moving on.

He was killed in a couple of instances. First is END 00, when he storms into the foursome and beats up everyone (except Misaki obviously). If you choose not to dig in the cemetery. He will lose everything, and end up back at his old apartment that he lived in back when he first met Misaki. While they didn't outright state it, the hints of his demise are pretty obvious. He is a ghost that haunts his old apartment. He has no furniture or any stuff in that apartment. The place is said to be haunted. He doesn't feel the heat of the summer, he doesn't sweat - Unlike the END 01, where it outright says that it's really hot and the fact that he feels it means he is still alive - There's also the fact that he is talking to a ghost and hanging out with them at a cemetery. It's stated that he doesn't work, doesn't have any friends besides that ghost,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that brings us to Exhibit B, END 07,

Last edited:
Reactions: poipoi

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I want to replay this game again but i don't have much free time now haha, so sorry i can't answer many question, because i already forgot some minor details

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
I want to replay this game again but i don't have much free time now haha, so sorry i can't answer many question, because i already forgot some minor details
I understand, when you have some free time and do have a chance please let me know because I do have lots of questions and would love to discuss the game, thank you!

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Someone upload this game visual book on e-hentai!

but turns out it only has illustrations from a unused scene, and i already saw it on Chinese forum hahaha (Yeah, this game surprisingly popular with Chinese eroge fans few years ago)

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017

but turns out it only has illustrations from a unused scene, and i already saw it on Chinese forum hahaha (Yeah, this game surprisingly popular with Chinese eroge fans few years ago)
Thank you so much! I am dying to see more content and information for this game :)

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
My guess the unused scene was for Misaki's tape, the setting probably after Misaki just return to Aida's company.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Ah because of her hair long hair? That would mean it took place sometime around Summer 2016.
Yup, also the blushing from Misaki make me thinking it was planned after she "fully owned" by Aida. But i also think it was scrapped because this scene eels to out of character for Misaki or doesn't in line with story theme.

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
Yup, also the blushing from Misaki make me thinking it was planned after she "fully owned" by Aida. But i also think it was scrapped because this scene eels to out of character for Misaki or doesn't in line with story theme.
What would make it out of character, the fact that she was blushing? I am not certain what that's supposed to signify since she's been turned on by the sexual acts from the beginning but that never really changed her love for the MC, even if she did develop some feelings for Aida from continuous sex and emotional manipulation, it was never enough to make her just stop caring about her husband or break up with him no matter how many times Aida asked. That only happened when she was forced to by Aida or his father somehow, after she realizes the MC knows the truth. Maybe she just automatically assumes that the MC doesn't want to have anything to with her anymore and wants to divorce her and Aida probably feeds and encourages those feelings and fears with such manipulations. Probably in a moment of total despair and mental breakdown, he gets her to sign the papers somehow or perhaps by using orgasm denial to force her to do what she wants.

Last edited:

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
What would make it out of character, the fact that she was blushing? I am not certain what that's supposed to signify since she's been turned on by the sexual acts from the beginning but that never really changed her love for the MC, even if she did develop some feelings for Aida from continuous sex and emotional manipulation, it was never enough to make her just stop caring about her husband or break up with him no matter how many times Aida asked. That only happened when she was forced to by Aida or his father somehow, after she realizes the MC knows the truth. Maybe she just automatically assumes that the MC doesn't want to have anything to with her anymore and wants to divorce her and Aida probably feeds and encourages those feelings and fears with such manipulations. Probably in a moment of total despair and mental breakdown, he gets her to sign the papers somehow or perhaps by using orgasm denial to force her to do what she wants.

And also the pose looks awkward on the neck anatomy haha. AH i also agree with what inside your spoiler. That bittersweet ending is my favorite ending actually.

poipoi

May 23, 2017
I understand, when you have some free time and do have a chance please let me know because I do have lots of questions and would love to discuss the game, thank you!
I love your writeups, if you have any questions left I'm pretty sure I can anwser anything that's included in the original script.

llyama

Sep 23, 2017

Mirrors for Visual Fan Book
- -

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
I love your writeups, if you have any questions left I'm pretty sure I can anwser anything that's included in the original script.
Thank you so much! I really love the game! I certainly do have questions, one of them is why in END 09 did Nao just disappears from the MC's life, even though she has no one else to turn to when Shiobara went to
Unlike in other similar endings, Nao and MC don't even have so much as a platonic relationship as she is not mentioned again after Shiobara got arrested., which causes the MC to be completely alone? And then, after the MC reunites with Misaki 20 years later, why does he suddenly give up on her so easily despite his own loneliness? What did he have to lose in chasing after and trying to actually talk with her for once? They never really got to talk with each other properly at all during that ending and before. Talking things out would have made a big difference and prevent misunderstandings and false assumptions, which often seems to happen. I mean in the route in where the MC is supposed to have not given up, he gives up sometimes., while in the route where he is supposed to have given up, he doesn't fully give up on Misaki, as a part of him still wants to get Misaki back.

Also why does Shiobara give up on trying to get the MC to get together with Nao in any of the routes where the MC chose to fight for Misaki? Specifically the endings where the MC ends up completely alone? It doesn't seem like the MC would have refused to get to know Nao better during those endings and yet he is never even given the opportunity. It's almost as if Shiobara has lost any interest in the MC sleeping with Nao anynore and is trying to get her to sleep with Chinnen or Kurokawa instead, but why? Just because he rejected Nao's advances once doesn't mean that the MC won't change his mind in the future. I thought there might have potential there for at least a friendship with Nao since Nao had opened up to him anout her past in these routes but it seems like they never see each other again after Shiobara has her wait for him at his apartment after they had confronted Aida. She basically gets called back home by Shiobara and that's that...

In END 11:

Also, what's the difference between say END 09 and END 11 that changes her appearance so much? (With her becoming fat and losing her beauty in END 09). They both were from the fighting route, so all the events of around the time she disappeared were the same. And yet in END 09 she was just a part-time employee of that store, while in END 11 she is the co-owner and much happier and healthier. The only thing that really differs that I can think of is that in END 11 he had found and rejected her, while in END 09 he did not (At least not for the next 20 years). Did it have something to do with Chinnen not seeing her and forcing her to move in with the owner, so the owner and Misaki don't get together? And she simply works part-time at his store and they don't really get closer while she wastes away in depression?

Also, how does Aida convince Misaki to sign the divorce papers?

I'm thinking about a translation patch, please let me know about the potential mistranslations / typos
I have noticed that there was some typos and grammar stuff here and there but I can't remember them all off-hand but I have been working on a timeline for the game, it's still incomplete so far but if you'd like I can post it or something? In case it's somewhat helpful in some way? Thank you!

Edit: I found a major error on the route to the FIN 2 Ending. On the screen it was showing a video of Misaki getting fucked from behind in Aida's car while the MC and Misaki watch together. It was where Misaki had admitted that the first time she had sex with Aida was at their (the MC's and Misaki's) home, while the MC was in the bath. Right then, it was the MC's turn to speak and all you can see are a bunch of symbols. The symbols of male and female, a circle within a circle. Well I attached a screenshot to help explain.

Last edited:

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Thank you so much! I really love the game! I certainly do have questions, one of them is why in END 09 did Nao just disappears from the MC's life, even though she has no one else to turn to when Shiobara went to
Unlike in other similar endings, Nao and MC don't even have so much as a platonic relationship as she is not mentioned again after Shiobara got arrested., which causes the MC to be completely alone? And then, after the MC reunites with Misaki 20 years later, why does he suddenly give up on her so easily despite his own loneliness? What did he have to lose in chasing after and trying to actually talk with her for once? They never really got to talk with each other properly at all during that ending and before. Talking things out would have made a big difference and prevent misunderstandings and false assumptions, which often seems to happen. I mean in the route in where the MC is supposed to have not given up, he gives up sometimes., while in the route where he is supposed to have given up, he doesn't fully give up on Misaki, as a part of him still wants to get Misaki back.

Also why does Shiobara give up on trying to get the MC to get together with Nao in any of the routes where the MC chose to fight for Misaki? Specifically the endings where the MC ends up completely alone? It doesn't seem like the MC would have refused to get to know Nao better during those endings and yet he is never even given the opportunity. It's almost as if Shiobara has lost any interest in the MC sleeping with Nao anynore and is trying to get her to sleep with Chinnen or Kurokawa instead, but why? Just because he rejected Nao's advances once doesn't mean that the MC won't change his mind in the future. I thought there might have potential there for at least a friendship with Nao since Nao had opened up to him anout her past in these routes but it seems like they never see each other again after Shiobara has her wait for him at his apartment after they had confronted Aida. She basically gets called back home by Shiobara and that's that...

In END 11:

Also, what's the difference between say END 09 and END 11 that changes her appearance so much? (With her becoming fat and losing her beauty in END 09). They both were from the fighting route, so all the events of around the time she disappeared were the same. And yet in END 09 she was just a part-time employee of that store, while in END 11 she is the co-owner and much happier and healthier. The only thing that really differs that I can think of is that in END 11 he had found and rejected her, while in END 09 he did not (At least not for the next 20 years). Did it have something to do with Chinnen not seeing her and forcing her to move in with the owner, so the owner and Misaki don't get together? And she simply works part-time at his store and they don't really get closer while she wastes away in depression?

Also, how does Aida convince Misaki to sign the divorce papers?

I have noticed that there was some typos and grammar stuff here and there but I can't remember them all off-hand but I have been working on a timeline for the game, it's still incomplete so far but if you'd like I can post it or something? In case it's somewhat helpful in some way? Thank you!

Edit: I found a major error on the route to the FIN 2 Ending. On the screen it was showing a video of Misaki getting fucked from behind in Aida's car while the MC and Misaki watch together. It was where Misaki had admitted that the first time she had sex with Aida was at their (the MC's and Misaki's) home, while the MC was in the bath. Right then, it was the MC's turn to speak and all you can see are a bunch of symbols. The symbols of male and female, a circle within a circle. Well I attached a screenshot to help explain.
I thought I mostly remembered everything but I had to really think about some of those, let's see. A long text so I hope it's semi-coherent.

1) About ending 9, 10, 11:

2) Also why does Shiobara give up on trying to get the MC to get together with Nao [...]

3) Ending 11

4) Ending 9 vs ending 11

5) Also, how does Aida convince Misaki to sign the divorce papers?

As for the translation errors, if you find anything please send me a PM, preferably with grouped errors.
But the line you posted is actually deliberate :D. It's probably to express shock:

…その時にパパはお風呂へ入ってた。
♂♀◎¢∞∀∽Иш#!?
いきなり会田さんに抱き締められて、パパのところに逃げようと思ったら、そのまま後ろからGパンを下ろされて…。
レイプされたんだなぁ…っ。

There are a few other places with lines like that.

Reactions: stupid_army
4.50 star(s) 20 Votes