Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
1) About ending 9, 10, 11:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah that's a good point but in the ending 09, that
, at least, the MC should have all the time in the world to get to know Nao better with no Shiobara to get in the way. Even if they had little interaction beforehand, what's to stop future interactions over time?

But in Ending 11, The MC may have given up on Misaki and regrets it but did Misaki eventually give up on the MC? She says she still held out hope for the MC to come back for her even after he left. But was it too late to take her back? If so, at what point was it too late? At what point did she give up on him?

Also Nao is too dependent / afraid to go against Shiobara if he's not in prison so her wishes don't really matter.
Is that why Nao chose to sleep with Chinnen in Fin 1? even though it hurt the MC? Did Nao fall in love with Chinnen during/after their first sex? Did she stop loving or caring about the MC?

3) Ending 11
SPOILER

Right, most of what you've written is correct, it's never stated if they got divorced, I'd say probably, they didn't have to meet personally for that. I don't really remember that "worse than Aida" line.
The "worse than Aida" line was said by Kurokawa in the Spring of 2017, 5 months after the 2nd party/banquet, 4 months after the MC chooses to not forgive Misaki. Kurokawa came to the MC's company and was bragging about getting a new girlfriend that was 10 years younger than him, thanks to the MC. I had initially wondered if he was talking about Miskai? If Kurokawa won Misaki over after having sex with her but it seems to be some other girl that isn't mentioned in the story, since Misaki is with the owner. As Kurokawa was about to leave, he asks the MC if he's sure that he's satisfied with just letting the owner NTR Misaki from him >>> Kurokawa says that he's surprised that the MC doesn't mind that she (Misaki) was stolen by that old man. Even Aida was better than him. The MC muttered to himself that it's none of his (Kurokawa's) business.

I am guessing that at this current time which was only 4 months after the MC rejects Misaki, it was probably not to late to go and retake Misaki. Since 20 years later, she tells him that she had been waiting for the MC to change his mind and come pick her up. I guess it was a warning to take Misaki back but the MC didn't heed it. The real question is how long did the MC have to take Misaki back before she gives up on him and moves on?

4) Ending 9 vs ending 11
But is it still possible to get together with Misaki in either of those endings? If they had a heart to heart and talked things out? Would the MC need to reveal the owner as a
for her to get together with the MC?

5) Also, how does Aida convince Misaki to sign the divorce papers?
But then why does she go along with all the other stuff that ruin the MC's life? Such as saying that he's a domestic abuser? Taking away his son? Even if Aida claims that it "might" be his, no one ever confirmed it to be the absolute truth. Ruining his career, finances, and social life? Pressing charges on the MC if the MC assaults Aida and refusing to settle?

Misaki does eventually leave Aida in every ending and never marries him, right? I am guessing that she goes to the owner eventually of every ending that doesn't have the MC get together with her, but she never marries anyone but the MC.

As for the translation errors, if you find anything please send me a PM, preferably with grouped errors.
But the line you posted is actually deliberate :D. It's probably to express shock:

…その時にパパはお風呂へ入ってた。
♂♀◎¢∞∀∽Иш#!?
いきなり会田さんに抱き締められて、パパのところに逃げようと思ったら、そのまま後ろからGパンを下ろされて…。
レイプされたんだなぁ…っ。

There are a few other places with lines like that.
Gotcha, I will send a pm when I find more errors. Thank you for clearing that up! :)

Last edited:

geocites

May 11, 2020
Is that why Nao chose to sleep with Chinnen in Fin 1? even though it hurt the MC? Did Nao fall in love with Chinnen during/after their first sex? Did she stop loving or caring about the MC?
Given that Shiobara is also there, I think Nao was just ordered to sleep with Chinnen. Maybe he wants more stimulation, given that the sex between Nao and the MC is "tame".

But then why does she go along with all the other stuff that ruin the MC's life? Such as saying that he's a domestic abuser? Taking away his son? Even if Aida claims that it "might" be his, no one ever confirmed it to be the absolute truth. Ruining his career, finances, and social life? Pressing charges on the MC if the MC assaults Aida and refusing to settle?
Pure speculation on my part, since I don't think the VN addresses it. But my guesses are, Aida threatened the MC so Misaki has no choice but to follow his orders, or she just felt that it is now better to burn the bridge with the MC before everything goes to shit, preferring him to just find someone worth / better for him.

Reactions: poipoi

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
Given that Shiobara is also there, I think Nao was just ordered to sleep with Chinnen. Maybe he wants more stimulation, given that the sex between Nao and the MC is "tame".
Maybe, but the last time the MC and Nao had sex, Shiobara had been very excited, more than anyone else in the room, according to the MC's description. Perhaps it could have been a punishment for the MC cumming inside Nao and the fact that Chinnen has a higher ranked job so Shiobara could be sucking up to Chinnen in order to advance his own career. Also I bet he wanted to use this as a way to turn the MC into a cuck by recreating the situation he himself had suffered with Nao. I'm not sure if he expected this to re-awaken his ability to have sex or if it was just a lucky/unlucky coincidence.

Pure speculation on my part, since I don't think the VN addresses it. But my guesses are, Aida threatened the MC so Misaki has no choice but to follow his orders, or she just felt that it is now better to burn the bridge with the MC before everything goes to shit, preferring him to just find someone worth / better for him.
That does seem the likeliest possibility, that Aida ordered/threatened/blackmailed/manipulated her into doing it, but I do wonder what in the world he could have threatened her or the MC with that could have been even worse than what actually happened.

Burn bridges with the MC? But the thing about that, losing everything he did (job, money, home, kids, social reputation, mental health, etc) would have made it harder, not easier, to find another, better girlfriend or wife. Considering that he never finds anyone else, that brilliant plan/idea was a massive failure.

In some endings/routes it was shown that she desperately wanted to be with the MC, wanted to avoid being divorced at all costs, would have done pretty much anything for that. This had also been used against her by Aida and his manipulations to get her to do all those sexual acts and humiliations. So she definitely wouldn't voluntarily break up her family but Aida did seem to find a way to make her do it in those endings by manipulating her into thinking that all hope is lost but even then I would have thought she would at least try to beg for her husband not to divorce her and let her stay by his side and be Masaki's mother.

Last edited:

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Nao was ordered to sleep with Chinnen because MC cummed inside her without Shiobara's permission, that's one line Shiobara drew, that one was actually pretty clear imo, even Misaki said Masashi is being punished. And there's also a career angle, at this point Chinnen moved up a lot in hierarchy of Aida's construction.

In general I think you underestimate how submissive Nao is towards Shiobara before he lands in jail, a lot of that is her feeling of guilt about "cheating" on him, she doesn't consider her feelings nearly as much as Shiobara's orders.

Reactions: stupid_army

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
Nao was ordered to sleep with Chinnen because MC cummed inside her without Shiobara's permission, that's one line Shiobara drew, that one was actually pretty clear imo, even Misaki said Masashi is being punished. And there's also a career angle, at this point Chinnen moved up a lot in hierarchy of Aida's construction.

In general I think you underestimate how submissive Nao is towards Shiobara before he lands in jail, a lot of that is her feeling of guilt about "cheating" on him, she doesn't consider her feelings nearly as much as Shiobara's orders.
I see your point but in the MC's defense, he didn't have a choice, he begged Nao to get off him because he couldn't avoid cumming forever. He was restrained, I believe and therefore there was nothing in his power that he could've done and Nao stubbornly refused to get off of him. So if we're actually being fair then it wasn't the MC's fault, you can't be blamed for something you have no control over but it seems that Shiobara was that much of an unreasonable person.

Is it still possible for the MC to get together with Misaki in either of those endings (such as END 9 & END 11)? If they had a heart to heart and talked things out? Would the MC need to reveal the owner as a scumbag for her to get together with the MC?

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Shiobara is not really a paragon of rationality, as long as they broke his rules they deserved to be punished. At this point Nao did have feelings for the MC so it was probably partly a punishment for her as well.

A lot of things are open to interpretation but personally I don't see how he'd get back with Misaki apart from Fin 2, too many unresolved feelings without the work they've put to get their marriage back on track and the longer they were apart the harder it would be probably.

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
Shiobara is not really a paragon of rationality, as long as they broke his rules they deserved to be punished. At this point Nao did have feelings for the MC so it was probably partly a punishment for her as well.

A lot of things are open to interpretation but personally I don't see how he'd get back with Misaki apart from Fin 2, too many unresolved feelings without the work they've put to get their marriage back on track and the longer they were apart the harder it would be probably.
Maybe but it's no reason not to try. Especially when it seems like he doesn't have all that much to lose with how his life was going, especially when the alternative is just being lonely and miserable. Better late than never, I always say.

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Also an important thing to note: there are certain key events that might make it easier to understand the overall branching. For instance:

poipoi

May 23, 2017
I'm not up to anwsering everything point by point like last time (too tedious) but i feel like you're mixing up some routes and how it affects the characters. In FIN 1 the MC is almost completely dependend on Shiobara (according to Shiobara's plan). The results are:
- More dependancy on Shiobara
- Masashi gets closer to Nao romantically, irrespective of Shiobara's wishes
- Shiobara takes over most of the business
- Reconciliation with Misaki is basically off limits
- Kurosawa and Chinnen are included in their circle according to Shiobara's wishes, it's helpful for business.

In FIN 2:
- Kurosawa and Chinnen are not in the picture
- MC developed a netori fetish but he's not super happy about it
- MC and Misaki defied Shiobara when it comes to inevitability of netori
- As a result of that, Masashi doesn't lose his company, he still has clients
- Masashi has a bright outlook for the future knowing Misaki is working hard to make their relationship work.

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
I'm not up to anwsering everything point by point like last time (too tedious) but i feel like you're mixing up some routes and how it affects the characters. In FIN 1 the MC is almost completely dependend on Shiobara (according to Shiobara's plan). The results are:
- More dependancy on Shiobara
- Masashi gets closer to Nao romantically, irrespective of Shiobara's wishes
- Shiobara takes over most of the business
- Reconciliation with Misaki is basically off limits
- Kurosawa and Chinnen are included in their circle according to Shiobara's wishes, it's helpful for business.

In FIN 2:
- Kurosawa and Chinnen are not in the picture
- MC developed a netori fetish but he's not super happy about it
- MC and Misaki defied Shiobara when it comes to inevitability of netori
- As a result of that, Masashi doesn't lose his company, he still has clients
- Masashi has a bright outlook for the future knowing Misaki is working hard to make their relationship work.
I see now so in FIN 1, Shiobara allowed the MC to be around Nao because it was serving his own goals/ends. It helped manipulate and control the MC and benefit Shiobara in various ways, such as his own pleasure, his ambition, his desire for control, humiliating the MC, reviving his own ability to have sex, etc.

Although off limits or not, The MC did achieve some reconciliation with Misaki when the MC confronted Misaki alone a week before the end. The moment was very significant for me. Since Misaki fell in love with the MC all over again. They could have at that point worked to repair their relationship, but then there was a one week time skip so we don't know precisely what happened during that week, but Misaki's and the MC's relationship was improved.

I think it's Netorase, rather than Netori because Netori is the MC stealing someone else's girl, if I'm not mistaken?

I wanted to ask about one of the last few statements the MC made before the end of FIN 2. "The MC felt like he had regained everything that he lost in his life. That's right. Except for one thing. It was like an irritating scab inside of him. No matter how much he rubbed, it wouldn't come off." Was that the thing the desire to sneakily watch his wife entertain male guests while scantily dressed, when they were seemingly alone together? Because it gets both him and his wife excited, and yet he doesn't need for the guests to actually sleep with his wife? I was a bit confused about that because we seen earlier that they were able to have amazing sex without anyone else, and Misaki stated that she didn't want to sleep with anyone else nor did she intend to. So I wanted to confirm if there was no sex being had between the guests and Misaki anymore and if the small bit of voyeurism of watching them talk and possibly flirt was the extent of it?

Also the credits rolling after FIN 2, seem to suggest that FIN 2 maybe the canon ending? Or does it do that for the other endings if you complete the game in a different order?

Last edited:

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
What does this sentence mean, in the attached picture? What does Misaki mean by it's open? What's open?
CMIIW, i think i remember the lines from Japanese version. But basically Misaki saying she finally can feel Masashi dick touch her G-spot because previously he can't (because his was short).

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
CMIIW, i think i remember the lines from Japanese version. But basically Misaki saying she finally can feel Masashi dick touch her G-spot because previously he can't (because his was short).
How did that happen? Did he grow bigger somehow? Or did her pussy adapt to him because of the power of love?

geocites

May 11, 2020
How did that happen? Did he grow bigger somehow? Or did her pussy adapt to him because of the power of love?
I think this is the first time they had sex while she is "reporting her sex with another man". The previous scene was him just eating her out.

So this just further emphasizes his netorare fetish, he's more aroused by the situation.

Or Misaki maybe just got better at leading the sex, she knows or learned how to adapt her movements so that she can feel the MC

Reactions: llyama

poipoi

May 23, 2017
Exactly, FIN 2 is all about satisfying both Misaki's exhibitionist and humilation fetish and Masashi's cuckloding fetish as a fuel for their sex life without crossing the cheating boundary. I'd like to think FIN 2 is cannon (and it kind of is as implied in next Elf Games) but it all comes down to the decision if you forgive Misaki or not.

Reactions: Lex Thorson

Lex Thorson

Dec 3, 2017
Exactly, FIN 2 is all about satisfying both Misaki's exhibitionist and humilation fetish and Masashi's cuckloding fetish as a fuel for their sex life without crossing the cheating boundary. I'd like to think FIN 2 is cannon (and it kind of is as implied in next Elf Games) but it all comes down to the decision if you forgive Misaki or not.
I personally think he does forgive her canonically, throughout the ending the game makes it pretty clear that the protagonist was making a mistake when he chooses the do not forgive option with multiple statements and hints to that end. The MC becomes so delusional and in denial throughout it, it was quite sad. In the end when he meets Misaki, he himself admits that he made a mistake and would wish to go back in time and warn his past self to never give up. The game doesn't hide the fact that it was the wrong choice in the slightest.

There were other decent endings but most of those were either stopping Aida in the early stages, or getting together with Nao when Shiobara is you know where, that one is not too bad for the protagonist, but not good at all for Misaki. FIN 2 was the only confirmed way to get Misaki back after she spent 4 years with Aida. Some of the other endings have the potential possibility to get her back but the MC fails most of those because he doesn't properly talk to her and try to get back together, well FIN 1 he almost succeeds but then he himself breaks due to Shiobara's shenanigans.

Should I share my timeline for the game that I made so far?

I think this is the first time they had sex while she is "reporting her sex with another man". The previous scene was him just eating her out.

So this just further emphasizes his netorare fetish, he's more aroused by the situation.

Or Misaki maybe just got better at leading the sex, she knows or learned how to adapt her movements so that she can feel the MC
Could be or perhaps it was also that Misaki feels especially sensitive around the MC, It was mentioned by Misaki in FIN 1 that she felt things more when he was around and became more sensitive and she would always pay attention to where he was at all times. She also had very powerful orgasms when they did it for the first time in years there too. Except that the MC didn't even have to move or do anything more than insert his dick in order for her to climax continuously. I think what occurred is that because of her intense love for the MC, her womb went down so he didn't need to be all that big to hit the entrance to her womb, so he was able to match and exceed the pleasure that all of the other guys gave her, without the need for size or skill or experience. I guess they were both so turned on that it compensated for all the MC's lacking in that department.

Last edited:

pedro0733

Sep 27, 2022
What should I do for me appears, the execution cannot continue because d3dx9_35. dll was not found, what should I do to fix this?

4.50 star(s) 20 Votes