• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
obviously your talented and like the subject and youve finnished a game,can i suggest a game to you maybe you wont like the fetishes but maybe you will;)
Sure go ahead, can't promise I haven't played it already but shoot.

reaver34

Sep 23, 2018
is the text written in so attrociously caricatural frenglish that it take a headache to decode in this one to?

seriously mate, it was funny at first, painfull after a while.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
is the text written in so attrociously caricatural frenglish that it take a headache to decode in this one to?

seriously mate, it was funny at first, painfull after a while.
No I went through the entirety of Futa Grandma 1 (all 13,000 approx lines) and created none french versions. Similiar thing with this one. I remember that was one of the major feedback points.

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
No I went through the entirety of Futa Grandma 1 (all 13,000 approx lines) and created none french versions. Similiar thing with this one. I remember that was one of the major feedback points.
Thanks for this! Also another recommendation/suggestion: set default music/sound volume to 50% or 30%.

Reactions: Edrick23

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
Thank you, I think you can change the volume in the options menu unless I'm mistaken?
For sure, but first time you start the game, the music blares since you have it starting as soon as the game launches. Nothing game breaking just would be more convenient and is a fairly common practice.

Reactions: Edrick23

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Thank you, I think you can change the volume in the options menu unless I'm mistaken?
We don't need the game to blare the intro sounds when it starts at 100 decibel's like all the other games here do. Be the unique dev and set the sound to 50% as the default and then people can turn it up if they want and not have to mute their entire sound system just in case the glame blares out the intro. :)

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes