reaver34

Sep 23, 2018
No I went through the entirety of Futa Grandma 1 (all 13,000 approx lines) and created none french versions. Similiar thing with this one. I remember that was one of the major feedback points.
sorry for the late answer and thanks you for specifying this to me, i was not aware of that.

i'll give it another ride then, see where it goes, thanks for the effort and godspeed.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyGirlfriendAndMyFutaGrandma2-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
All the better to....well....you know how the line goes. :sneaky:
yeah .. NO ... what if one night granny accidentally comes in my room and thinking i'm my girlfriend sleeping on my belly and fucks me in the ass ..... NOT GONNA HAPPEN ... NOPE .. NODDA ... NO FUCKING WAY ... i'll kill myself 1st .. ok well last after she bangs and breaks my virgin asshole :LOL:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
yeah .. NO ... what if one night granny accidentally comes in my room and thinking i'm my girlfriend sleeping on my belly and fucks me in the ass ..... NOT GONNA HAPPEN ... NOPE .. NODDA ... NO FUCKING WAY ... i'll kill myself 1st .. ok well last after she bangs and breaks my virgin asshole :LOL:
An oddly specific paragraph...

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
Sooo just curious is this going to end well for the couple or will it end like almost all NTR stories where the guy ends up losing?

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
Fixed your autocorrect
"What if one night granny accidentally comes in my room and thinking i'm my girlfriend sleeping on my belly and fucks me in the ass ..... Definitely GONNA HAPPEN ... HELL YEAH .. ABSOLUTELY... FUCKING WAY ... i'll JERK myself Afterwards .. after she bangs and breaks my virgin asshole."

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Fixed your autocorrect
"What if one night granny accidentally comes in my room and thinking i'm my girlfriend sleeping on my belly and fucks me in the ass ..... Definitely NOT GONNA HAPPEN ...
vert funny .... maybe thats what you want to happen to you

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
Is a GREAT game and I love it, but is extrmly short, I really want more of this. Mother cucking her son is a really awesome theme. I hope more scenes where the MC dont know what happend but could see for the screen something... "strange" hahaha, what AMAZING have more content of that!

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes