dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
^i'm with this guy. i studied criminal justice for 9 months. live in california. it didn't go very deep into the law aspects since it was mostly for security guard. california law says being drunk or on drugs and then having sex with some one IS consent if you agreed. it's like buyers remorse. you can't take it back once you realize you were wrong or didn't like it.

best example our teacher showed us, was a case where a straight man was really wasted at a party. another gay man took advantage of this and actually got him to sleep with him. next morning he realized what happened and went to court. they told him that it was a case of "buyers remorse". he gave his consent, even though it was in a state where he wasn't of sound mind.

again, i would like to say that this is for the state of california and not the whole USA. california law has the most differences from other states how it handles law.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
^i'm with this guy. i studied criminal justice for 9 months. live in california. it didn't go very deep into the law aspects since it was mostly for security guard. california law says being drunk or on drugs and then having sex with some one IS consent if you agreed. it's like buyers remorse. you can't take it back once you realize you were wrong or didn't like it.

best example our teacher showed us, was a case where a straight man was really wasted at a party. another gay man took advantage of this and actually got him to sleep with him. next morning he realized what happened and went to court. they told him that it was a case of "buyers remorse". he gave his consent, even though it was in a state where he wasn't of sound mind.

again, i would like to say that this is for the state of california and not the whole USA. california law has the most differences from other states how it handles law.
Yes but what if they drugged you like in this game she was drugged that is different like date rape.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

dunhill

May 3, 2017

well i've never studied anything along them lines but i can tell you this: in some states if you have sex with a drunk woman and the very next day she decides to have "buyers remorse" they you in a whole lotta trouble... but funny enough in them same states if its a man then its ignored :WutFace: (men isn't seen to have "buyers remorse" and if they do its ignored)... so in them same states its ok to have sex with a drunk or high man but its NOT ok to have sex with a drunk woman... (even if you're a dude and you was also drunk at the time and you had sex with a drunk woman then you still in trouble:WutFace:)

but in the case within the game and elevator groping scene the GF didn't give permission and she was drugged more than intended for the medical stuff, or if you was to drug the female police officer during the storm i guess that would be a "NO NO"?? (i haven't played the NTR route)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Can this be played on an iPad?
i just got an ipad this year myself. i was always under the impressions that you can't install anything that isn't from the appstore? like it needs to be official and you can't install apps on your own. like android can with apk's.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

I have just read the California penal code and you are wrong. The law is the same as the UK's if she is so intoxicated and you are not you are guilty of rape.

Incidently the boss is also guilty of rape under the same penal code.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
Is there anyway to avoid NTR thing? I know I can skip NTR in game but in story that still happened. That's really pissing me off. and I dont feeling any hot after NTR happend. Everyone fucking her whenever they want but me? gosh... I rather fucking whore.

meoryou

Jan 4, 2018
yes that's not ntr it's rape and :
what happened to the shy girl from the beggining (she told you it's totally her to wait before having sex the first day and 6 day later she fuck with her ex she met again 5 min before during the storm) ???
And why it's sister is described like a girl hitting on you then she want her sister but after she wants you then treat you as gay to get her sister to finally enter war with her twin to have you ???
And why the officier who seems to care a lot about this case (he seems to bet his life resolving this case) ask his worst agent to watch the house ???
And why when i ve got 7 good heart the dialogue says i m a jerk and i don't take care of her and when i play jerk she says i'm the best boyfriend in the world d??? Does the heart influence on only to know witch end to show ???
And why during sex animation the zoom is so high on most of it ??? Does the author haven't time to make full body renderer ???
And why her twin sister is so different from her : the face, the body,...??? You just have to change hair color from girlfriend and you ve got twin
And why if i click at the beginning of an animation the game crashs and there is no auto save and you can save only when you are on the rpgm vision (on other games right click ->save work everywhere and a boucle with timeout function give you autosave) so you have to save everytime you can cause the game is as stable as a cards castle....
There is always worst but this one is in the top 10 of worst game i played (because of the points before and cause even brazzer video have story with more sense).

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
yes that's not ntr it's rape and :
what happened to the shy girl from the beggining (she told you it's totally her to wait before having sex the first day and 6 day later she fuck with her ex she met again 5 min before during the storm) ???
And why it's sister is described like a girl hitting on you then she want her sister but after she wants you then treat you as gay to get her sister to finally enter war with her twin to have you ???
And why the officier who seems to care a lot about this case (he seems to bet his life resolving this case) ask his worst agent to watch the house ???
And why when i ve got 7 good heart the dialogue says i m a jerk and i don't take care of her and when i play jerk she says i'm the best boyfriend in the world d??? Does the heart influence on only to know witch end to show ???
And why during sex animation the zoom is so high on most of it ??? Does the author haven't time to make full body renderer ???
And why her twin sister is so different from her : the face, the body,...??? You just have to change hair color from girlfriend and you ve got twin
And why if i click at the beginning of an animation the game crashs and there is no auto save and you can save only when you are on the rpgm vision (on other games right click ->save work everywhere and a boucle with timeout function give you autosave) so you have to save everytime you can cause the game is as stable as a cards castle....
There is always worst but this one is in the top 10 of worst game i played (because of the points before and cause even brazzer video have story with more sense).
Wow that is a lot of questions, Firstly part of her condition is that she doesn't remember however one theory is Adrian's drug cocktail increased her sexual desires and corruptions. Jerk is red good is gold maybe you went the wrong way it is quite hard to see the hearts clearly. The twin wants both of you, she obviously had sexual relationship with the sister earlier. The engine is RPGM, the ones where can you save anywhere are Ren'py. The police officers incompetence is on purpose. The detective wanting to solve the case is bit of a mystery.

I think that DanielsK has got bored of this game or ran out of ideas so just wants to end it.

Is there anyway to avoid NTR thing? I know I can skip NTR in game but in story that still happened. That's really pissing me off. and I dont feeling any hot after NTR happend. Everyone fucking her whenever they want but me? gosh... I rather fucking whore.
The only NTR scene that actually happens whether you like it or not is the elevator scene which is actually sexual assault. All the others don't happen if you have NTR switched off

Reactions: meoryou

meoryou

Jan 4, 2018
thanks and i swear i was with good heart when i read im not taking care of here and to get the end where i use chain i ve been a douchebag all day long and in the evening she was smilling at me, happy... But i think like you the author doesn't care and finish thing fast and it's why dev beginner can learn a good lesson if you give up a work in the end cause you are bored your next game won't be treat well cause (not like the girlfriend) players remember a lot and for long time.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
thanks and i swear i was with good heart when i read im not taking care of here and to get the end where i use chain i ve been a douchebag all day long and in the evening she was smilling at me, happy... But i think like you the author doesn't care and finish thing fast and it's why dev beginner can learn a good lesson if you give up a work in the end cause you are bored your next game won't be treat well cause (not like the girlfriend) players remember a lot and for long time.
Actually this is his 4th game I know of The best of which IMHO is stranded with benefits, he seemed to enjoy making that game. Funnily enough his best work was when he was making this game concurrently with Zoe's Temptation

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
Wow that is a lot of questions, Firstly part of her condition is that she doesn't remember however one theory is Adrian's drug cocktail increased her sexual desires and corruptions. Jerk is red good is gold maybe you went the wrong way it is quite hard to see the hearts clearly. The twin wants both of you, she obviously had sexual relationship with the sister earlier. The engine is RPGM, the ones where can you save anywhere are Ren'py. The police officers incompetence is on purpose. The detective wanting to solve the case is bit of a mystery.

I think that DanielsK has got bored of this game or ran out of ideas so just wants to end it.

The only NTR scene that actually happens whether you like it or not is the elevator scene which is actually sexual assault. All the others don't happen if you have NTR switched off
thank you for answering me. I could try more.

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
New Version of the MGA Cheat & Gallery mod 0.95A

- Now works with MGA 0.9a
- The GF & Sis Living Room Gallery is now open and has scenes from Day 1 - 9
- The new NTR scene is in the NTR Gallery
- The NTR Gallery now has both the original NTR scenes (non-con) and the new alternative versions (consensual)

As always, feedback is welcome. If you spot any errors, please tell me.
I'm aiming at a second update later this week that will also hopefully bring at least the GF & Sis outside scenes. After that, only the BF cheats & others have sex scenes remain.
thx for your gallery cheat!!!

i have a question! when will be updated 3rd gallery room?

i wanna see all scenes by your cheats! thx again!!!

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
thx for your gallery cheat!!!

i have a question! when will be updated 3rd gallery room?

i wanna see all scenes by your cheats! thx again!!!
Glad you like it.
Hopefully sometime this week I'll be able to finish the third room, though currently my priority is to finish the last GF&Sis events in the kitchen and outside the home.
I've finished gathering and sorting all events (to my knowledge) just an hour ago, and will later today and tomorrow do some work on the cleanup and integration.
The time that'll take, unfortunately, is a bit vague, since depending on the event I can do one in a few minutes, while others require a lot of work and fixing.

If all goes well, you can expect the GF&Sis events to be finished in the next two days and presumably the last gallery another 2-3 days later.

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
Glad you like it.
Hopefully sometime this week I'll be able to finish the third room, though currently my priority is to finish the last GF&Sis events in the kitchen and outside the home.
I've finished gathering and sorting all events (to my knowledge) just an hour ago, and will later today and tomorrow do some work on the cleanup and integration.
The time that'll take, unfortunately, is a bit vague, since depending on the event I can do one in a few minutes, while others require a lot of work and fixing.

If all goes well, you can expect the GF&Sis events to be finished in the next two days and presumably the last gallery another 2-3 days later.
thx for your informing progress!

take your time!:closedeyesmile: i had no enough time for playing game.

but your cheat plugin saved me!!!!

counting on you! MGA is a great game but toooo hard for play.

your cheats maked it pefect

soooo gratful of you!!!

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes