SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I've gone the gentleman route and my ending is really weird..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this isn't the real ending cuz it's pretty disappointing
That is the coming in the next episode (Depending on your choices) teasers he does for every update. The game finishes on the next update which is the 15th March give or take a few days

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
...by request | did my thingy...
My Girlfriends Amnesia v0.9a Skunked (1.7GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

- - - - - -

Bless you.

Reactions: xav66ier

stamper

Sep 19, 2017
Did you check the trashcan outside your house? Inside is an item that allows you to enter the gallery via menu -> items -> Gallery item.
It's been changed that way from the first version, since this now allows you to enter the gallery from anywhere, not just in your house, so that you can use certain functions such as changing the gf relationship on the fly whenever you wish.

yes i did that but i mean when you enter the gallery room then you have 3 doors and the room with cheating etc i cant enter that room (sorry for my bad english)

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
yes i did that but i mean when you enter the gallery room then you have 3 doors and the room with cheating etc i cant enter that room (sorry for my bad english)
You mean you can't enter the room to the right? That's intentional. That room is still under construction and I can't let people wander in, since otherwise they might trigger some of the events that are flying around there, which could crash their game.
So long as the NTR room to the left and the room in the middle are both accessible, you've got all that's currently part of the mod. The rest is still being worked on.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
thanks and i swear i was with good heart when i read im not taking care of here and to get the end where i use chain i ve been a douchebag all day long and in the evening she was smilling at me, happy... But i think like you the author doesn't care and finish thing fast and it's why dev beginner can learn a good lesson if you give up a work in the end cause you are bored your next game won't be treat well cause (not like the girlfriend) players remember a lot and for long time.
The walkthrough tells you how to save your GF everytime from rape an the game does also it says stay here for NTR or go in with her so go in an she is safe. Everytime you get a warning so just pick the non NTR option. The only other time you get sexual assault is a forced BJ on the MC so just play the game and read the options.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You mean you can't enter the room to the right? That's intentional. That room is still under construction and I can't let people wander in, since otherwise they might trigger some of the events that are flying around there, which could crash their game.
So long as the NTR room to the left and the room in the middle are both accessible, you've got all that's currently part of the mod. The rest is still being worked on.
What is in the trashcan an how do i get them rooms?

stamper

Sep 19, 2017
thank you! then i have to be patience

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Is there anyway to avoid NTR thing? I know I can skip NTR in game but in story that still happened. That's really pissing me off. and I dont feeling any hot after NTR happend. Everyone fucking her whenever they want but me? gosh... I rather fucking whore.
If you skip the NTR, it never happens. Period. The story might still have her disappear, but the creator has outright stated that she doesn't cheat. There is only 1 NTR scene that still happens whether you skip it or not, the elevator scene, as it's part of the story. In addition you can turn NTR off altogether. It's like you guys don't even play the game at all, but simply come here to bitch because it contains a fetish you hate. The game tells you all this shit I just said.

Reactions: Tzios

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Is there an updated walkthrough? Still trying to figure out the steps for the threesomes. Also, someone mentioned a cheat room at one point? Something with the traschan?

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Is there an updated walkthrough? Still trying to figure out the steps for the threesomes. Also, someone mentioned a cheat room at one point? Something with the traschan?
Threesomes would be in the current walk through, The only threesome after day 7 is on day 8 or version 0.9 and that is to do with Melissa, the scene review is a patch (not the skunked version) which you need to install it is a few pages back

meoryou

Jan 4, 2018
The walkthrough tells you how to save your GF everytime from rape an the game does also it says stay here for NTR or go in with her so go in an she is safe. Everytime you get a warning so just pick the non NTR option. The only other time you get sexual assault is a forced BJ on the MC so just play the game and read the options.
I don't saying about ntr or not if i don't want to see ntr i don't play games with ntr (if i don't like gun i won't play painkiller for exemple) no my point is that telltales game are trashed cause they made choice based game where there is no choice cause in the end it's the same thing here it's the same the number of heart don't change the content or dialogue ( the scale of heart is a good proof 1 you 're a jerk 2 to 13 you're "normal" with no distinction like 2 to 5; 5 to 10 with differents effects and 14 you 're gentleman)

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
If you want to complain about continuity. The GF finds out Adrian sexually assualted her on day 5. The dev wrote an NTR scene where she is chloroformed then raped. He had to change that due to patreon. When she wakes up cold she can still remember the day, however Adrian still breaks in and she has no recollection of him (though she still has that days memories and he sexually assualted her) believes his lie he is her secret lover and then has sex with him.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
If you want to complain about continuity. The GF finds out Adrian sexually assualted her on day 5. The dev wrote an NTR scene where she is chloroformed then raped. He had to change that due to patreon. When she wakes up cold she can still remember the day, however Adrian still breaks in and she has no recollection of him (though she still has that days memories and he sexually assualted her) believes his lie he is her secret lover and then has sex with him.
This scene only appears when you are doing the jerk route right?
I did the gentleman route, but deactivated NTR.
After the rape in the elevator, the only thing Adrian did was talking with gf in the pool.

Reactions: Catherina
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes