Paul2k18

Feb 24, 2018
By accident I’ve deleted the folder in which the game was installen (I found out after emptying the thrash). I would hate to have to start all over. Could someone please somehow send me a saved game file for right after (or anything close to this) the costume party?

Raul

May 6, 2017
Hi guys i tried to decrypt pics to this to see what i missed (i was using Java-RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter) but program is saying 'can't find decryption key in file'
maybe you know what to do? :)

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Hi guys i tried to decrypt pics to this to see what i missed (i was using Java-RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter) but program is saying 'can't find decryption key in file'
maybe you know what to do? :)
Not sure if its the same program i used , but i think u need the system.json file , which is found in the game/data folder. There must be a option for u to open and detect the key from that file.

Raul

May 6, 2017
Not sure if its the same program i used , but i think u need the system.json file , which is found in the game/data folder. There must be a option for u to open and detect the key from that file.
'could not find System.json. Did you select the correct directory'
its wierd 'couse i have this file

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
There's cheat gallery mod posted here why don't u use that? you don't have to cheat if you don't want but u can still see all the scenes like all day endings, ntrs and cheatings on her or bathroom etc.
One page back..

//PS

Was the ending to the previous version of game after you saved sister from jail.. almost got juked and tough it's the ending of the game.
Quite a long dance, i was expecting a 3some after that dance, booze and emotions.. nothing, back to bedrom, sex and wait for next update.. Fffffff....

Reactions: Elkfood

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Yup you can skip the scene, but it still happens because of plot relevance, its the only one though.
There is at least 4-5 times adrian creeps on the girlfriend (enable animated content to see them) I played this game nuteral as possible for shy of 10 hrs. Had mutiple saves as was trying dif chioces just to see were they led each day, thats why playthrew was sooo long.. The police woman is doing realy bad job of watching the house.

Just joined cool content on this site so bare with me and hi all... Just remember guys i played for 9 hrs so cant remember every detail exactly. Please forgive spelling and gramer

1st-- in the elevator were you see Adrian and girlfriend drugged.

2nd or 3rd-- I believe is at the spa (if you choose to swim the sister instead of your girlfriend), your girlfriend has a conversation with him at the edge of spa pool and sister asks who was that and the girlfriend says he is an ex boyfriend. Abit later Adrian gets her in the changing rooms thats why she takes long time with her bra. (Adrian tries to convince her he was her bit on the side but because of her condition she just cant remember him)

4th-- time I believe is late at night after the detective cant hold Adrian because he does not have enough evidence to hold him because he deleted the video and broke your CD u were carrying. in office fight when your sick of waiting in office at hospital and search for the papers u need to sign. Adrian comes to house 1 night and sneaks into to the bedroom and yea while 'you' the boyfriend are sleeping.
I remember Adrian creeps into the house and the girlfriend finds him,they end up shagging in (hallway bathroom or garage) while sister sleeping on couch and the bf is in bed, and after they finish, Adrian carries her to the bed were the boyfriend is sleeping and he sits there looking at both of you and laughs because your asleep and dont know hes even there..

5th-- time I believe is when you choose to go shopping with the sister for coffee instead of clothe shopping with the girlfriend during the a stormy day and they both wont to go out to different shops and the other will have to stay home.

And the 6th-- I found is at the party the all of you get invited to by the hypnotist if u do sexy stuff with the sister instead of the girlfriend you find out he was there in silver mask and he and the girlfriend are the ones you here shagging in the stalls.

I just realized that in this scene Adrian takes girlfriends panties off her and keeps and puts them in his pocket 'Adrian says hes gonna keep them'. Enough evidence to prove sexual connection with the girlfriend and at least re-open investigation against him for sure. Makes u wonder if hes keeping trinkets from his encounters with her.

I also vaguly remember 1 time were 'you the player' goes out someware and so does the sister (possibly the time were the two sisters are have first big fight and sister is outside and girlfriend stays inside), go talk to sister outside u end up shagging sister in gaurage and adrian comes to house uses banana on the girlfriend in the kitchen, afterwards you and sister come home, your all talking in kitchen and sister eats the same banana Adrian used on the girlfriend and comments on the banana being a little warm..

I found that during the game Its weird that the girlfriend seems to be more at ease fully putting out more for Adrian the creep some guy supposed ex bf she previously knows nothing about rather than 'you the boyfriend who she has tapes of backing up who he is' each time he creeps a visit, (cant quite figure that one out yet tho..)

My ending was (girlfriend kicks sister out of the house after girlfriend sees that it was her standing in the road that caused her to swerve and crash and hiding it fron both of you.) Adrian seems to disapear and never truly gets caught for what he was doing, maybe i lacked the evidence to finally get him done for good or missed something, i dont know. (My game version is 0.9a)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I started being more stantoish toward the girlfriend siding with sister more when Adrian creeps on the girlfriend at the spa because i cant shake the feeling is that Adrian was likely around the girlfriend in some capacity 2 years ago around the time of the accident, hence the detective suspecting foul play more due to him mentioning that an 'unknown substance was found in her system' and at the time of the accident. Plus other hints to them knowing each other in the past (not to sure on the substance being in her system at the time of her accident 2 years ago but i think so worth triple checking). From what i remember, the detective tells you wen u meet him 1st or 2nd time).

(detective also says 'that the rear car onboard camera stopped working 1 day before the accident')

And i choose to shag the sister sometimes because it also seemed weird that the girlfriend said 'it felt soo right but wrong at the same time.' so quickly and shes not on drugs shes fully lucid bar the elivator scene WTF.

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
The latest of NTR was good, but it stops at a point. I prefer GF to be completely unwilling with Adrian, since she remembers him as a total creep

In the last NTR, Adrian should have gone with his friends' suggestions, making it a more fun event with GF being unwilling participant, atleast that would have been fun

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
The latest of NTR was good, but it stops at a point. I prefer GF to be completely unwilling with Adrian, since she remembers him as a total creep

In the last NTR, Adrian should have gone with his friends' suggestions, making it a more fun event with GF being unwilling participant, atleast that would have been fun
With the recent patreon crackdown ... even NC scenes have to end with the women screaming "oh yeah !!" "give me more" or how they enjoying that etc. well you know PC is the "in" thing now.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
There is at least 4-5 times adrian creeps on the girlfriend (enable animated content to see them) I played this game nuteral as possible for shy of 10 hrs. Had mutiple saves as was trying dif chioces just to see were they led each day, thats why playthrew was sooo long.. The police woman is doing realy bad job of watching the house.

Just joined cool content on this site so bare with me and hi all... Just remember guys i played for 9 hrs so cant remember every detail exactly. Please forgive spelling and gramer

1st-- in the elevator were you see Adrian and girlfriend drugged.

2nd or 3rd-- I believe is at the spa (if you choose to swim the sister instead of your girlfriend), your girlfriend has a conversation with him at the edge of spa pool and sister asks who was that and the girlfriend says he is an ex boyfriend. Abit later Adrian gets her in the changing rooms thats why she takes long time with her bra. (Adrian tries to convince her he was her bit on the side but because of her condition she just cant remember him)

4th-- time I believe is late at night after the detective cant hold Adrian because he does not have enough evidence to hold him because he deleted the video and broke your CD u were carrying. in office fight when your sick of waiting in office at hospital and search for the papers u need to sign. Adrian comes to house 1 night and sneaks into to the bedroom and yea while 'you' the boyfriend are sleeping.
I remember Adrian creeps into the house and the girlfriend finds him,they end up shagging in (hallway bathroom or garage) while sister sleeping on couch and the bf is in bed, and after they finish, Adrian carries her to the bed were the boyfriend is sleeping and he sits there looking at both of you and laughs because your asleep and dont know hes even there..

5th-- time I believe is when you choose to go shopping with the sister for coffee instead of clothe shopping with the girlfriend during the a stormy day and they both wont to go out to different shops and the other will have to stay home.

And the 6th-- I found is at the party the all of you get invited to by the hypnotist if u do sexy stuff with the sister instead of the girlfriend you find out he was there in silver mask and he and the girlfriend are the ones you here shagging in the stalls.

I just realized that in this scene Adrian takes girlfriends panties off her and keeps and puts them in his pocket 'Adrian says hes gonna keep them'. Enough evidence to prove sexual connection with the girlfriend and at least re-open investigation against him for sure. Makes u wonder if hes keeping trinkets from his encounters with her.

I also vaguly remember 1 time were 'you the player' goes out someware and so does the sister (possibly the time were the two sisters are have first big fight and sister is outside and girlfriend stays inside), go talk to sister outside u end up shagging sister in gaurage and adrian comes to house uses banana on the girlfriend in the kitchen, afterwards you and sister come home, your all talking in kitchen and sister eats the same banana Adrian used on the girlfriend and comments on the banana being a little warm..

I found that during the game Its weird that the girlfriend seems to be more at ease fully putting out more for Adrian the creep some guy supposed ex bf she previously knows nothing about rather than 'you the boyfriend who she has tapes of backing up who he is' each time he creeps a visit, (cant quite figure that one out yet tho..)

My ending was (girlfriend kicks sister out of the house after girlfriend sees that it was her standing in the road that caused her to swerve and crash and hiding it fron both of you.) Adrian seems to disapear and never truly gets caught for what he was doing, maybe i lacked the evidence to finally get him done for good or missed something, i dont know. (My game version is 0.9a)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I started being more stantoish toward the girlfriend siding with sister more when Adrian creeps on the girlfriend at the spa because i cant shake the feeling is that Adrian was likely around the girlfriend in some capacity 2 years ago around the time of the accident, hence the detective suspecting foul play more due to him mentioning that an 'unknown substance was found in her system' and at the time of the accident. Plus other hints to them knowing each other in the past (not to sure on the substance being in her system at the time of her accident 2 years ago but i think so worth triple checking). From what i remember, the detective tells you wen u meet him 1st or 2nd time).

(detective also says 'that the rear car onboard camera stopped working 1 day before the accident')

And i choose to shag the sister sometimes because it also seemed weird that the girlfriend said 'it felt soo right but wrong at the same time.' so quickly and shes not on drugs shes fully lucid bar the elivator scene WTF.
The 2nd NTR scene is the break in after the detective releases Adrian. (This was actually rape scene using chloroform that was changed to the current scene that makes no sense as the girlfriend remembers the previous days events and will remember Adrian sexually assaulted her in the elevator) this is the day of the fight and when you sleep with the sis in the garage.
The 3rd is the Spa, if you finger the girlfriend she mentions it during the scene with Adrian as she thinks it is you.
The 4th is after the rain storm when you go out with the sis.
The accident was not 2 years but a few weeks prior to the start. She has no memory of the last 2 years, she happened to have met Adrian before her Memory wipe. Adrian had groped her then asked her on a date before being rejected.

There is a final update due on the 15th March this will be 1.0 and end the story. There is an ending with Betty

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Played for a few hours yesterday. Was digging the game. Had for save files I was saving to. Quit the game for the night. Went back to resume the game tonight and continue is grayed out and I can't load my saves. Looked through the game files and the saves are there. They just wont load. Haven't had that happen in RPGM (granted I play very few RPGM games). Is this a common problem? I didn't move the saves and they were loading fine before.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
The 2nd NTR scene is the break in after the detective releases Adrian. (This was actually rape scene using chloroform that was changed to the current scene that makes no sense as the girlfriend remembers the previous days events and will remember Adrian sexually assaulted her in the elevator) this is the day of the fight and when you sleep with the sis in the garage.
The 3rd is the Spa, if you finger the girlfriend she mentions it during the scene with Adrian as she thinks it is you.
The 4th is after the rain storm when you go out with the sis.
The accident was not 2 years but a few weeks prior to the start. She has no memory of the last 2 years, she happened to have met Adrian before her Memory wipe. Adrian had groped her then asked her on a date before being rejected.

There is a final update due on the 15th March this will be 1.0 and end the story. There is an ending with Betty
I'm loving this game, but for the life of me cant get best ending, tried to see were path with the girl at libary went as she is an intern and thought it might lead to her helping me catch him.

also is there no way to stop adrian from creaping on her bar the elevator and breakin scene, also can you stop him from sleeping with her or catch him at the mascurade party.

Oh and another question is it ok to try keep ending days on max good stars, that will still allow continuation of the story right?

I also keep noticing that wen you go with the two sisters to the park the girlfriend isnt wearing any undies then goes to the bathroom on her own seemed real fishy tbh And are you supposed to take the number from the chick at the library or not?

tips to getting best ending would be apreciated thanks. going to check out daniel ks other works as the story in this is really good

Ok now the ending i got was, the workers outside the home are friends with adrian and get beth and the cop to a pool then later a dentists were adrian now owns the business or thats what he says, girlfriend gets told by workers your cheating with the girl from libary, sister gets kicked out and girlfriend still loses memory each night

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
As it has already been mentioned several times on this topic, you can get the best ending by:
1. Never choosing NTR options
2. Being a gentleman
3. Spending as much time with your girlfriend as possible (otherwise, if you ignore her or leave her alone for a second, any douchebag around might get the chance to fuck her, except you).
4. Not cheating on her
5. Using common sense.

Reactions: SAMASH112
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes