SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I'm loving this game, but for the life of me cant get best ending, tried to see were path with the girl at libary went as she is an intern and thought it might lead to her helping me catch him.

also is there no way to stop adrian from creaping on her bar the elevator and breakin scene, also can you stop him from sleeping with her or catch him at the mascurade party.

Oh and another question is it ok to try keep ending days on max good stars, that will still allow continuation of the story right?

I also keep noticing that wen you go with the two sisters to the park the girlfriend isnt wearing any undies then goes to the bathroom on her own seemed real fishy tbh And are you supposed to take the number from the chick at the library or not?

tips to getting best ending would be apreciated thanks. going to check out daniel ks other works as the story in this is really good

Ok now the ending i got was, the workers outside the home are friends with adrian and get beth and the cop to a pool then later a dentists were adrian now owns the business or thats what he says, girlfriend gets told by workers your cheating with the girl from libary, sister gets kicked out and girlfriend still loses memory each night
This
As it has already been mentioned several times on this topic, you can get the best ending by:
1. Never choosing NTR options
2. Being a gentleman
3. Spending as much time with your girlfriend as possible (otherwise, if you ignore her or leave her alone for a second, any douchebag around might get the chance to fuck her, except you).
4. Not cheating on her
5. Common sense.
If the NTR scene doesn't happen when you view it, it doesn't happen (Except the elevator).

The dentist chair has to be specific you have to have had sex with the homeless girl and sided with the sister. There is no good ending to the game yet as it is unfinished. As far as I know there will be a gentleman ending, an NTR ending, a sister ending and the betty ending. If you want to take the number from melissa you can do, she has a lot of fetish content in her branch

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
This

If the NTR scene doesn't happen when you view it, it doesn't happen (Except the elevator).

The dentist chair has to be specific you have to have had sex with the homeless girl and sided with the sister. There is no good ending to the game yet as it is unfinished. As far as I know there will be a gentleman ending, an NTR ending, a sister ending and the betty ending. If you want to take the number from melissa you can do, she has a lot of fetish content in her branch
Cool thanks i was actually hoping for a sister ending cos even tho she was playing games she was turning over a new leaf toward the end of the game, and also she did seem to genuinely like the boyfriend despite her games she was very fun chick and seemed smarter and more mature than the girlfriend.

Would also like to see a ending were if you sided with the sister simetimes and you gave her the vibrator wen out to dinner (cos that scene was soo erotic) there should be a ending were you get to have both sisters.

Have played threw again being full gentelman and not sleeping with any1 apart from the manditory 2 scenes were you get a bj at the party from the masked cleopatra girl and fingering the sister on couch as punishment witch i cant see you avoiding unless ur a jerk on that day and sisters sleeps in the room together and your on couch

Anyway cant wait for the endings

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
The 2nd NTR scene is the break in after the detective releases Adrian. (This was actually rape scene using chloroform that was changed to the current scene that makes no sense as the girlfriend remembers the previous days events and will remember Adrian sexually assaulted her in the elevator) this is the day of the fight and when you sleep with the sis in the garage.
The 3rd is the Spa, if you finger the girlfriend she mentions it during the scene with Adrian as she thinks it is you.
The 4th is after the rain storm when you go out with the sis.
The accident was not 2 years but a few weeks prior to the start. She has no memory of the last 2 years, she happened to have met Adrian before her Memory wipe. Adrian had groped her then asked her on a date before being rejected.

There is a final update due on the 15th March this will be 1.0 and end the story. There is an ending with Betty
Also My General idea for a sequel is:

In short facts for possible sequel:
----The boyfriend has moved out because 6 months later he finds the girlfriends recordings that show she was having consenul sex (ie cheating) with adrian under his lie of he was her secret lover. Because no matter how you play the game Adrian and the girlfriend end up talking and dancing together at the party, plus if asked she lies about his name.
Plus no matter what you do, girlfriend disapers at somepoint during the party after you go to red room with sister.

----Sister moves in with boyfriend from game 1 at some point because she was kicked out for not telling the truth about accident, and they have started dating.

----Adrian gets out of jail and tries to stalking the ex girlfriend again.

----The ex girlfriend is back in hospital or a care center because she has relasped back to forgetting the previous day after boyfriend leaves, and only has her recordings from the previous events to help her out.

-----You the player start the sequel as.... the girlfriend from game 1 living in a home or care unit with the memory condition again, being stalked buy adrian again, and waking up every morning watching your tapes.

Anyway that's my thoughts on a general premus for possible ending clip and a sequel...

----Random mumblings---
Depending on your choices eg: maybe u sided with sister and you and her moved out together and the girlfriend ended up back in hospital or living with with Adrian cos he does not get caught, she has relasped and life for her is bad, until she comes across her recordings and finds she could be free of adrian or hospital and seeks to rekindle relationships because the boyfriend was loyal and a gentleman, or at least was nuteral. So in sequel she dealing with life and has relapsed into were shes forgetting the previous days again and only has her recordings of how things were, and has to find a way out.

In the paythrew of game 1: lets say she did have encounters with adrian and she was consenting to sleeping with him behind the boyfriends back with this supposed secret sex buddy who she didn't know was the guy that sexually assaulted her, the boyfriend feels betrayed cos in a way that was her cheating on him even tho she didn't know he was the bad guy.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I would also like to see a sequel to this game.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----The boyfriend has moved out because 6 months later he finds the girlfriends recordings that show she was having consenul sex (ie cheating) with adrian under his lie of he was her secret lover. Because no matter how you play the game Adrian and the girlfriend end up talking and dancing together at the party, plus if asked she lies about his name.
Plus no matter what you do, girlfriend disapers at somepoint during the party after you go to red room with sister.

----Sister moves in with boyfriend from game 1 at some point because she was kicked out for not telling the truth about accident, and they have started dating.

----The ex girlfriend is back in hospital or a care center because she has relasped back to forgetting the previous day after boyfriend leaves, and only has her recordings from the previous events to help her out.

-----You the player start the sequel as.... the girlfriend from game 1 living in a home or care unit with the memory condition again, being stalked buy adrian again, and waking up every morning watching your tapes.

Anyway that's my thoughts on a general premus for possible ending clip and a sequel...

the bad guy.
Except that, you know...if you played aiming for the gentleman ending, only the elevator scene happened, so there would be no point for a sequel.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

----Random mumblings---
Depending on your choices eg: maybe u sided with sister and you and her moved out together and the girlfriend ended up back in hospital or living with with Adrian cos he does not get caught, she has relasped and life for her is bad, until she comes across her recordings and finds she could be free of adrian or hospital and seeks to rekindle relationships because the boyfriend was loyal and a gentleman, or at least was nuteral. So in sequel she dealing with life and has relapsed into were shes forgetting the previous days again and only has her recordings of how things were, and has to find a way out.

In the paythrew of game 1: lets say she did have encounters with adrian and she was consenting to sleeping with him behind the boyfriends back with this supposed secret sex buddy who she didn't know was the guy that sexually assaulted her, the boyfriend feels betrayed cos in a way that was her cheating on him even tho she didn't know he was the bad guy.
Except with NTR switched off Adrian doesn't appear at the party. I know for a fact that Adrian doesn't go to prison. I also highly doubt there is going to be a sequel, one of the main reasons for this is that the dev got his hands tied by patreon and couldn't add the content he wanted his way, therefore he got bored and decided to move on. He is creating a VN game by the looks of it set in a school. He doesn't tend to make the same type of game, like ICreations who made purely incest based games. He does try to differ them.

T

Tony_Stark

Except with NTR switched off Adrian doesn't appear at the party. I know for a fact that Adrian doesn't go to prison. I also highly doubt there is going to be a sequel, one of the main reasons for this is that the dev got his hands tied by patreon and couldn't add the content he wanted his way, therefore he got bored and decided to move on. He is creating a VN game by the looks of it set in a school. He doesn't tend to make the same type of game, like ICreations who made purely incest based games. He does try to differ them.
but new game with same content, ntr, voyeurism, coruption ect, like this game, so i don't know

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
but new game with same content, ntr, voyeurism, coruption ect, like this game, so i don't know
It will probably have that as Patreons tend to pay for fetish content. Incest was probably one of the biggest fetishes, but that's not allowed so who knows what will take it's place.

Y

YWU

Now i know why this dev get a$$ kicked by petreon putting this wierd NTR sh!t like that. F***ing entire mood.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If I skip the pills to the cop, will I miss out on a subsequent opportunity to use them?
I think you can use them later on wife of guy who kept sister imprisoned in his home. But I'm not sure. I mean, there is another opportunity, I'm just not sure if it is with that person.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I think you can use them later on wife of guy who kept sister imprisoned in his home. But I'm not sure. I mean, there is another opportunity, I'm just not sure if it is with that person.
So if I use them on the cop, I can't use them later?

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I saw that some of his patrons liked NTR so maybe he would keep NTR in the next update (just not

Oh, will the new game have ntr, too?
He said in the comments it will have a form of NTR however he is debating about having the ability to switch it on or off or trying to make it like reality, that if you act like a jerk you may get cucked

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes