Perv_26

May 4, 2017
Could someone mirror it for me? Apparently I've used all my quota for my IP on megaupload. Didn't even know there was one!

Reactions: Namco15

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I liked the update it was good. I enjoyed both gentleman and jerk endings, yet I think gentleman ending was hotter and more passionate. Two new NTR moments are good. First NTR is amazing because it hits on what I like in NTR. Second one is ok but it was the weakest NTR in a whole game. I am very interested what will happen in 0.8

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I am just wondering, why the sample images on the page one are not updated to newer ones form new versions?

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
thnxs for the upload.......dont mean to sound ungrateful....but is there a patch to add to the previous version instead of downloading the entire game again!!!

Reactions: botc76 and kymico

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I liked the update it was good. I enjoyed both gentleman and jerk endings, yet I think gentleman ending was hotter and more passionate. Two new NTR moments are good. First NTR is amazing because it hits on what I like in NTR. Second one is ok but it was the weakest NTR in a whole game. I am very interested what will happen in 0.8
Do you have any savegame before NTR scenes?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This developer's games does not turn me on. There is no foreplay. Whenever i choose the sex option, animation appears and after 5 - 10 seconds , it stops.. That's it :S. Graphics and stories are usually good but with that poor sex scenes, his games will never reach the same level as DMD or other top projects. But it is still avarage maybe over avarage game as a RPG.

I have to say, I agree up to a point. He seems so fixated on using animations, that he forgets just adding a few more still renders would make the scenes much more accessible.
And I miss some more foreplay as well.

That being said, I like the story and the graphics so much, that I can live with the relatively weak actual sex scenes.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, I have NTR turned off, but I wouldn't mind seeing the sister seducing the GF again, can I only see the day 7 scene where that happens if I turn the NTR option on?

And if so, how can I avoid that asshole Adrian (or whatshisname) laying a finger on her?

F_Master

Oct 13, 2017
So, I have NTR turned off, but I wouldn't mind seeing the sister seducing the GF again, can I only see the day 7 scene where that happens if I turn the NTR option on?

And if so, how can I avoid that asshole Adrian (or whatshisname) laying a finger on her?
even when you have ntr enabled each seperate ntr scene is optional, so yes you can view the second one without seeing the first

Reactions: botc76

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Wow, 435 new images in one update, that's pretty impressive, especially since it has only been one month since 0.6. Now I feel tempted to become a patron. I stopped supporting Nverjos due to his radio silence, so I have a free spot.
Thanks @art199 for the link.

Reactions: Namco15
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes