CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
by default NTR is turned off in the game. you must turn it on, and then chose the right actions to allow it. I don't truly see what the sister is doing as NTR, it is more of a love rival. she's not denying the main character anything in the long run.
WAT? Love Rival?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: GroPin

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
I thought that NTR was when someone seduces, tricks or blackmails your SO without your consent. Cuckold is with conscent. Rape is obvious. Maybe NTR and some of these other concepts overlaps and blends into eachother.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Since we are using netorare to describe those guys who seduce, trick or blackmail women into fucking, netorase would probably be more appropiate to describe the situation in which the husband/boyfriend is a fuckin' beta male who encourages his wife/girlfriend to fuck another man and then either enjoys it or loses his mind in the long run.

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
This developer's games does not turn me on. There is no foreplay. Whenever i choose the sex option, animation appears and after 5 - 10 seconds , it stops.. That's it :S. Graphics and stories are usually good but with that poor sex scenes, his games will never reach the same level as DMD or other top projects. But it is still avarage maybe over avarage game as a RPG.

Reactions: botc76

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
That'd be netori (the MC stealing someone else's wife/girlfriend), but I changed my previous answer to reflect more accurately what I wanted to convey (sometimes I say things in a pretty roundabout way XD)

Last edited:

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
I thought that NTR was when someone seduces, tricks or blackmails your SO without your consent. Cuckold is with conscent. Rape is obvious. Maybe NTR and some of these other concepts overlaps and blends into eachother.
What do you call when your MC (female) is attached and gets blackmailed/tricked?

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
NTR as a whole is when a player sees the action or gets a detail description later in the game. There are different types of NTR.

NTR A "The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved, it's consensual sex from the very beginning."
NTR B " Initially, the heroine is raped, blackmailed, drugged or otherwise tricked to have sex with someone other than the protagonist. However, she eventually starts enjoying it and the sex becomes fully consensual in the end."
NTR C "he heroine is raped in front of the protagonist and he can only helplessly watch it. It's non-consensual from start to finish."
Protagonist-organised Netorare "This kind of netorare is orchestrated by the deliberate actions (or inaction) of the protagonist. The heroine wouldn't willingly cheat on the protagonist, but he intentionally manipulates the situation so that she will end up raped by other men, or just flat out convinces/orders her to have sex with them. Either he does this for personal gain (selling his girlfriend for money or using her to obtain blackmail materials on someone), wants to push the heroine away, or he enjoys such a situation where the heroine has sex with other men."

This information is taken from vndb.org. They have more types of the NTR and definitions.
P.S I cant post a hyper link due to the rules of this web-site. I am new here.

Last edited:
Reactions: IndigoHawk

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
That information seems incomplete, not only for the lack of names of those types of NTR, but also because it ignores completely netori (which is when the MC is a complete sleazeball who haves his way with someone's wife/girlfriend). Having said that, I think that this thread has derailed enough and we should speak only about this game.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
That information seems incomplete, not only for the lack of names of those types of NTR, but also because it ignores completely netori (which is when the MC is a complete sleazeball who haves his way with someone's wife/girlfriend). Having said that, I think that this thread has derailed enough and we should speak only about this game.
I know its incomplete I did not want to do them all. If anybody is interested they can visit

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Since we are using netorare to describe those guys who seduce, trick or blackmail women into fucking, netorase would probably be more appropiate to describe the situation in which the husband/boyfriend is a fuckin' beta male who encourages his wife/girlfriend to fuck another man and then either enjoys it or loses his mind in the long run.
you can cuckold someone without consent. I use the definition of either the woman or another man stepping in, forcing the MC to watch the acts no matter if the MC wants to watch or not. usually the woman does this with a guy of her choosing called the bull. This bull takes pleasure in showing how inadequate the main character is. The idea that a woman is raped off screen is still NTR but a lesser version of it. How ever if the woman then comes back to the MC and shoves it into his face it becomes the full fledged NTR. Just enjoying sex with someone other than the MC is just cheating.

Technically I'd say that way there really is no NTR but only an asswipe raping a vulnerable woman. but I will concede it is something similar to NTR but to say that ALL cheating is NTR then well it applies to the MC in the stories.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
you can cuckold someone without consent. I use the definition of either the woman or another man stepping in, forcing the MC to watch the acts no matter if the MC wants to watch or not. usually the woman does this with a guy of her choosing called the bull. This bull takes pleasure in showing how inadequate the main character is. The idea that a woman is raped off screen is still NTR but a lesser version of it. How ever if the woman then comes back to the MC and shoves it into his face it becomes the full fledged NTR. Just enjoying sex with someone other than the MC is just cheating.

Technically I'd say that way there really is no NTR but only an asswipe raping a vulnerable woman. but I will concede it is something similar to NTR but to say that ALL cheating is NTR then well it applies to the MC in the stories.
You must have quoted the wrong person.

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
After completing "Stranded with benefits" and "Zoe's Adventure" I'd say that of all "Daniels K"s games, MGA is the one wich has the least NTR and forced content.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 63 Votes