Luigi08

May 1, 2017
Is there anybody else having issues with extracting/unpacking 7z files? I've tried several apps but they all finish with just about everything except the actual game/.exe Can somebody please help me?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well the first part has been around since V.5 the new one hmm interesting, was this something new on the patreon or something you picked up else where? just curious as to the source :)

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
well the first part has been around since V.5 the new one hmm interesting, was this something new on the patreon or something you picked up else where? just curious as to the source :)
Yea, optional NTR have been around since 0.5. The latest release us 0.6, so its still kind of a new feature.

The second part, yes, on patreon from the dev.

Reactions: Freki

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
Can anyone put in OP a link for the CG?
With Mega i can't download it because it exceed the limit. Thanks.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
v07,uptade please?? :test2:
0.7 isnt out yet
Please be paitient as we will get the version when someone slides it into us some way, usually through a mod/staffer. when we find out it's out it's just a waiting game, it can take a few weeks, it can take less than 24 hours depending on when the kind soul that will send it to us happens to get it.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

MGA 0.7 - Update Status
Hey everyone, after a small snag I managed to get back on track and keep everything going as scheduled! The release date for the next version 0.7 is 15th of this month and it's going to bring a lot of fun and content, some 30 frames animations (Test for now to see how it goes).

*Woman on the right side is part of this update's random encounter optional scene*

Here's a link to the wallpaper above 4k :

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I enjoy this game and played it for hours. I also like that NTR is optional, I am myself like NTR but I am happy how it is done in the game because all who hate NTR can just avoid it.

Reactions: Elkfood

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
There is not true NTR in this game. Some lame approach, forced one. I am glad author included NTR, but (we should) not think that such silly things are true NTR.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
There is not true NTR in this game. Some lame approach, forced one. I am glad author included NTR, but (we should) not think that such silly things are true NTR.
by default NTR is turned off in the game. you must turn it on, and then chose the right actions to allow it. I don't truly see what the sister is doing as NTR, it is more of a love rival. she's not denying the main character anything in the long run.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes