ravenperverso

May 3, 2017
what are you trying to do? looks like that's the end of day 2 after the work out? i believe you are supposed to go to the one in the bedroom. just a guess for right now.
Thank you ... I already solved it load a previous game and repeated the mission and it worked ....

Reactions: Freki

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Could anyone post the update status from the dev? Please!
Thanks!

Last edited:

asdfghjil

Oct 25, 2017
Can anyore share a safe file on the beginning of day 4? my game always crashes on night 3 so perhaps this will help :)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This might sound like a odd question, but anyone know the name of the assets he used for the pink PJ's he used on the girlfriend? I tried to look can't seem to find the exact ones only asking because i'd like to add them to my collection. I discovered Daz3d over the summer and i like messing around with it for fun don't know if i can ever do a decent game but hey it's a hobby.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I've heard this game has good animations so I'd like to check it out just to see what he's doing--just renderotica loops or more custom stuff. Are rips of the animations available anywhere?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I've heard this game has good animations so I'd like to check it out just to see what he's doing--just renderotica loops or more custom stuff. Are rips of the animations available anywhere?
I think are loops. The Skunked version has all unpacked

Reactions: irredeemable

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Ah, they're just quick little 10 frame image series. The renders do look good though.
Please tell me your just doing research on future releases of Teachers pet's?
I don't know what I will do if you switch TP to RPGM.:eek::eek: DANGER, DANGER... RUN AWAY from RPGM!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only thing that makes this game tolerable is the fact that they show you where to go, and the map is small.XD

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Please tell me your just doing research on future releases of Teachers pet's?
I don't know what I will do if you switch TP to RPGM.:eek::eek: DANGER, DANGER... RUN AWAY from RPGM!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only thing that makes this game tolerable is the fact that they show you where to go, and the map is small.XD
Ha. Never. I don't play RPGM games. Well I haven't played anything really since I started TP. I just heard he had good animations so I wanted to check it out. Because I spend many, many, way too many hours on mine and I would be shocked if anyone was doing the same kind of thing. Like I said though, looks like they're just a lot of 10-15 frame images series. Don't get me wrong, they look great, but it's a completely different thing from what I do. Like I think the D HJ animation was ~220 frames, for example.

Reactions: UncleVT

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Ha. Never. I don't play RPGM games. Well I haven't played anything really since I started TP. I just heard he had good animations so I wanted to check it out. Because I spend many, many, way too many hours on mine and I would be shocked if anyone was doing the same kind of thing. Like I said though, looks like they're just a lot of 10-15 frame images series. Don't get me wrong, they look great, but it's a completely different thing from what I do. Like I think the D HJ animation was ~220 frames, for example.
Thank goodness. You scared me there for a minute.:relievedface: Keep up the great work!:)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
lol i think i was the 1 that said he had good animations in your discord. Yours will still always be superior hell your animations are better than some AAA games I have played I just thought this game has probably the second best from what i have seen then i would said DMD comes in 3rd, granted i played 2 many H-games with a lot of animations or rather decent ones.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
lol i think i was the 1 that said he had good animations in your discord. Yours will still always be superior hell your animations are better than some AAA games I have played I just thought this game has probably the second best from what i have seen then i would said DMD comes in 3rd, granted i played 2 many H-games with a lot of animations or rather decent ones.
Sorry to keep the discussion off-topic, but every DMD animation I've seen has been off-the-shelf from Renderotica. You can tell because the guy who makes them keyframes every single frame, making it practically impossible to make changes to them. He also claims something like "300 frames!" when really it's more like 30 frames that loop 10 times.

Reactions: UncleVT

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
DmD animations and most animations in adult games are really lame, Teacher's Pet is probably the only game I found it to be really high quality

And there was one animation from Second Happiness that completely blown me away because it caught me of guard, since I didn't expect such a good animation on that game, it's when you take Lala top off when she's dancing in the living room, them she starts dancing topless bouncing those cute little breasts

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
DmD animations and most animations in adult games are really lame, Teacher's Pet is probably the only game I found it to be really high quality

And there was one animation from Second Happiness that completely blown me away because it caught me of guard, since I didn't expect such a good animation on that game, it's when you take Lala top off when she's dancing in the living room, them she starts dancing topless bouncing those cute little breasts
gonna have to check that 1 out then only reason i even mention DMD as decent animations is because i have not played many that have animations at all other than TP,MGA, and DMD can't recall if Dreams of Desire or College life had any if they did it was forgettable other than those games i don't keep track of the progress on the other games i have played to often.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
keep in mind that second happiness had only one animation that I really liked, the game is big and I even haven't finished it, most animations are more like DmD but less fluid

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes