Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
oh forget that route then, when the NTR flag got explained it said that jerk route let you share her with other people. Only interesting thing now on that route is the threesome and sister

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
So we can be a jerk day 1, gentleman or neutral day 2, and then jerk from then on to get all the corruption scenes?
Alright. you can be a jerk day 1 but you have to be careful or it's game over. same with day 2, but if you were a jerk day one day 2 is game over if you're a jerk again. I just did day 2 and 3 both jerk endings and it's not game over so i'd say be neutral day 1 (or gentleman) then jerk the rest of the time as you see fit.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
oh forget that route then, when the NTR flag got explained it said that jerk route let you share her with other people. Only interesting this now on that route is the threesome and sister
threesome route with sister happens on jerk endings. the NTR is avoidable. the first one on day one happens off camera but is part of the story, the next two are completely avoidable without an effect on how your day evolves.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
The best part of this game is also the most confusing and thats the number of paths that there are. I was a gentleman every day in the playthrough that I did but now I have to figure out the corruption route which im assuming is the jerk path, the confusing part is that being a jerk 2 days in a row gives you a game over so how am I supposed to know what days to be a jerk and what days to not get 7 broken hearts?
it seems that originally it was supposed to be any two days in a row to be jerk you go to game over. but only does it happen between day one and day two. It seems that the mechanic to check the jerk endings did not go through. does that make sense?
So we can be a jerk day 1, gentleman or neutral day 2, and then jerk from then on to get all the corruption scenes?
For simplicity, only Day 1 and Day 2 are currently tied to esch other. You cant go Jerk on both Day 1 and 2.
You have to choose only one of them.

From Day 3 and after you can be Jerk on all of them with no risk of gameover.

Reactions: Freki

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
Is there an extra thread for saves to this game? I keep fogretting which of my saves belongs to which path and would love to get a save file at the end of 0.5 including Mary, Betty if possible and sex with GF sis
I'd be very grateful for anyone's help!

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I just want to include that thresome with her sister is Also possible on the good guy route, on the last day. You dont have to be a bad guy for that

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I'm guessing that some time later on Adrian (antagonist i guess) will take a picture or record protagonist cheating on his girlfriend with someone else & try to or will show it to girlfriend. Far as we know since he crazy for girlfriend he was the one that caused the accident or whatever that happened to her. Since he likes her so much i don't think he wants to kill her but who knows?

What do you guys think?

unlimited

Apr 30, 2017
when playing 0.6 my game always crash and shut down near the end of day 3 any ideas why this may happen? first time was when just got into the bedroom from strip club and 2nd time just got into the house from strip club

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
@ endless , yes thats definatley a possibillity , i dont think he caused the crash but that he will show pictures of the MC's indescretion. Whats with her mental state though? She mentions she is getting hornier and does more wild stuff due to her condition. She doesnt seem to have a abnormal sexuality to me?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
The story is progressing nicely and I'm loving the game.

Seeing the GF dressed like this in the last update... Oh man!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: UncleVT

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I just want to include that thresome with her sister is Also possible on the good guy route, on the last day. You dont have to be a bad guy for that
the threesome is not part of the gentleman route (7 good hearts) even if you dance with the sister, you end up in bed only with the g/f. it however is part of the neutral route, I have not done the jerk ending for day 6 just yet. there is a threesome for day 3 on the jerk ending too.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i stand corrected i had 5 hearts when i got the thresome scene
:) i've made mistakes like that myself i just wanted to make sure we were talking the same because I ended up differently with 7 I wanted to make sure I wasn't bugged or not.

heck I was at the end of day 4, full 7 broken hearts and then started day 5 with 5 good hearts???!!! well that was interesting.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
:) i've made mistakes like that myself i just wanted to make sure we were talking the same because I ended up differently with 7 I wanted to make sure I wasn't bugged or not.

heck I was at the end of day 4, full 7 broken hearts and then started day 5 with 5 good hearts???!!! well that was interesting.
It’s listed in the walkthrough, first line.
You start Day 5 with 5 full hearts regardless of which ending you chose at Day 4. The reason for that was because of what the GF’s sister has done that day.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It’s listed in the walkthrough, first line.
You start Day 5 with 5 full hearts regardless of which ending you chose at Day 4. The reason for that was because of what the GF’s sister has done that day.
oh my.... makes it very hard to get the jerk ending for day 5... hehehe i missed it in the walk through.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
oh my.... makes it very hard to get the jerk ending for day 5... hehehe i missed it in the walk through.
Basically you are forced to choose almost all choices that leads you with a broken heart. The tricky part, is whne it’s time to choose which girl you want to stay with, as both of them are at a different location.
The GF is in the living room, while GF sister is outside the house.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Basically you are forced to choose almost all choices that leads you with a broken heart. The tricky part, is whne it’s time to choose which girl you want to stay with, as both of them are at a different location.
The GF is in the living room, while GF sister is outside the house.
aye :) it's a good choice.... though I kinda wish he'd allow the gentleman route to go to a threesome too :p

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
aye :) it's a good choice.... though I kinda wish he'd allow the gentleman route to go to a threesome too :p
Who knows maybe in the future versions it may happen. The game is always surprising me in a good way, different routes, exclusive scenes that in a way fit the path you are choosing.

In my personal opinion , the only only thing bad in the game is the meeting the hypnosis doctor, Not a fan of BBW, but I know the dev is trying to expand to as many target audiences he possibly he can. Thankfully, it just 1 character and 1 scene involving her, so I can just disregard it in my mind.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes