incestplease

Jun 15, 2017
stuck after the gym scene, got call from doctor to go somewhere and its just a dead end, the last sparkle doesnt lead to anywhere.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Okay sample on what I had in mind for the another version of the walkthrough, need your input please :)

Color coded:
Green = Gentleman (Gain Hearts)
Yellow = Neutral (No effect)
Purple = Jerk (Loses Hearts)

Personally I like the original, though does it have to be the small font you have it in? perhaps make it a bigger font, and these colors? though i'd say do not use Yellow and Green. for gentleman use purple, then blue for neutral and red for jerk.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@osmcuser132

I think the dev did it this way where the GF doesn't want to remember what he did to her just so he can keep having the shit stain molest her every day.

I kind of think that maybe the sister and the shit stain are working together. He is working with her to get the GF and she is working with him to get the boyfriend. It just seems weird that she suddenly appears and then not long after he does.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
YES Qleaf that is EXACTLY the kind of walkthrough I enjoy. It clearly states what interactions have no impact on the scene except for changes in hearts. I just wanted to know exactly what was needed to trigger the opportunities like specific hearts needed or choices that need to be made. Like I enjoy NTR and I would hate to play all the way through and find out that to unlock it I needed to make a certain choice or have a certain number of hearts and didnt know it until it was too late.

studio1997

Jun 25, 2017
Guys something is wrong with the file already 2 times happened .. it said the archieve is corrupt everytime i extract the game ..

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Okay sample on what I had in mind for the another version of the walkthrough, need your input please :)

Color coded:
Green = Gentleman (Gain Hearts)
Yellow = Neutral (No effect)
Purple = Jerk (Loses Hearts)
I was comparing both and I really prefer the first, It is simpler to use by playing the game. I mean in the game there are already texts and helps, we just need to know what consequence comes each decision (+ or - hearts).

The new version is very useful in other games where you don't have so many aids or they aren't so linear.

Last edited:
M

MantisK

Can you elaborate more on your issue please? Providing examples of how you would like the walkthrough to look like or atleast make it easier to read will help me out greatly. Thanks!

On a side note: I just thought about another vision/change I can do for the walkthrough to make it more easier to look at and track.
I would make each column a specific path for a specific outcome. I think I said something like this before. I fully appreciate the effort you put into it, but we need to know our destination to make the choices that best suit our tastes.

M

MantisK

Hmm there are a few things that don't make any sense in this game, such as the girlfriend telling a creep about her amnesia. She immediately recognized who he was when he approached her at the pool. Having in mind that she acknowledged that he was a creep because she has her memories from 2 years ago and that she told him that she didn't go out on a second date because of how creepy he was...why on earth would she tell her about something as important as her 2 years amnesia, her short term memory, and even about her video?

That makes no sense at all, he's an "acquaintance" at best, not even a coworker, let alone a friend.

I'm still shocked about that nonsensical excuse the detective gave about the elevator rape footage.
Nowadays it's incredibly easy for non-tech-savyy people to recover anything erased from a computer.
He didn't even need to waste time burning it into a cd, nowadays it's faster to save something into a pendrive, send something to your email, upload it into the cloud, or even copy that video into another folder (changing its name, so that the creep denies the existence of the video and gets outsmarted by the MC). Why would he copy it into another folder and change its name? Because that way the creep would think he's out of the woods, but when he arrives with the detective, the MC could just as easily show him the video in another folder and voilà! The creep gets arrested and rots in Jail.

PS: Things would have been even worse for the creep, because of 2 facts:
1) He's an anesthesiologist, so it's absurd to think that he would mess up the anesthesia dose, so if the police ever see that footage, it would be clear that she was given a dose way higher than she was supposed to. That would mean that he decided to overdose her with anesthesia in order to rape her, so not only would he have been sent to jail, but also lost his license, and his job.
2) The elevator footage was recorded from a POV that makes it seem as if there was actual penetration, so he would definitely have been prosecuted for rape, and found guilty.
Wow, I missed a lot when the game committed suicide on day 3, I think. Luckily I saved as the old walk through noted. Still wish there was a specific number of outcomes with specific walk through for each. But a suicidal game takes all the fun out of it.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Personally I like the original, though does it have to be the small font you have it in? perhaps make it a bigger font, and these colors? though i'd say do not use Yellow and Green. for gentleman use purple, then blue for neutral and red for jerk.
The text were small because:
  1. Writing the full wording each choice.
  2. Trying to fit all columns in one page.
Increasing the font will only work if:
  • I chopped off the part of the choice, example: “I would like to meet other women” will be changed to “I would like....”
To me I think visually I prefer seeing the whole wording without the chopping.
Another option would be is using the format of the new sample I provided, but just imagine with no un needed text. Just choices will show (basically what you saw in the old version but arranged in a different way).

YES Qleaf that is EXACTLY the kind of walkthrough I enjoy. It clearly states what interactions have no impact on the scene except for changes in hearts. I just wanted to know exactly what was needed to trigger the opportunities like specific hearts needed or choices that need to be made. Like I enjoy NTR and I would hate to play all the way through and find out that to unlock it I needed to make a certain choice or have a certain number of hearts and didnt know it until it was too late.
The sample contained more or less the same amount of information as the old one. It’s just the presentation / layout of the choices are different. Main difference:
The sample: The day will be split into scenes and the events of each scene will be mentioned.

It will be more detailed but in the cosst of containing more text and some migt prefer clean, simple, straigh to the point choices only.

I was comparing both and I really prefer the first, It is simpler to use by playing the game. I mean in the game there are already texts and helps, we just need to know what consequence comes each decision (+ or - hearts).

The new version is very useful in other games where you don't have so many aids.
In regards to simplicity, in my opionion due tot the way of it’s presentation, the new one will win sightly just because the way each set of choices are grouped. In my opionion people will have an easier time figuring out the sub choices (different starting point in text) behind each selection in advance in a more presentable manner.

I do agree I wrote what each scene entails in terms of events which will adds more text. Though imagine I used the same format for the choices in the new but without the additional specific details of each scene (“key things happening”) . Will you be okay with that?

I would make each column a specific path for a specific outcome. I think I said something like this before. I fully appreciate the effort you put into it, but we need to know our destination to make the choices that best suit our tastes.
Here is the thing, based on the day itself, the developer gave more leeway in terms of the choices.

Some days: you can mix and match choices between gentleman & jerk and still manage to get the jerk ending.

It’s how simply explained it:
  • Want Gentleman ending: get all + choices.
  • Want Jerk ending: get all - choices.
  • Neutral ending: Choose any, as long as you don’t get 7 heart (full or broken) in the end.

Some days’ endings are limited based on which ending you obtained previously, example:
If you get Jerk ending in Day 1, then you cant be Get the Jerk ending in Day 2 unless you want a game over.
Or
If I remember correctly, in Day 2 if you end as Gentleman, then you can't get Jerk ending in Day 3 even if you select all - choices due to the limitiations the developers set.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
@Freki

From what I saw the break in never happens with netoturd turned off with it turned off you don't have to select anything it auto does it for you. You and GF have sex then there is a pause and then it shows the boyfriend on the bed and a little bit off talking then he moves over and cuddles the GF screen blinks a few times then he falls asleep there is no scene with the shit stain standing outside the window no scene with him entering the house or anything then it switches to morning time.
I just played through and there was a change from 0.5 vs 0.6. in the end of the 0.5 there is a different set. I know devs do change things when they start the next version. it does make more sense in a way, but at the end of 0.5 he was sneaking around and there was supposed to be a car outside so even the ntr route doesn't make sense with the cop car there. meh it is what it is and the difference in how you saw it vs how I remembered it is the differences in versions.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Freki

Thanks for checking that out and the info.

The cop car is just there mostly for show since the police woman that came with it is incompetent and she can't take her face out of her iphone long enough to do her job. Hell you could probably steal the tires from her car and she wouldn't even notice it. It took 2 or three hello's to get her to even pull her face away from the fucking phones screen just to find out she didn't even know who the boyfriend was and he's been leaving the house all the time. Hell that shit stain could enter the house and she probably wouldn't even bat a eye because she would probably think that he is the boyfriend.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I just played through and there was a change from 0.5 vs 0.6. in the end of the 0.5 there is a different set. I know devs do change things when they start the next version. it does make more sense in a way, but at the end of 0.5 he was sneaking around and there was supposed to be a car outside so even the ntr route doesn't make sense with the cop car there. meh it is what it is and the difference in how you saw it vs how I remembered it is the differences in versions.
First i’m gonna call the anesthesia doctor Jake.

What can explain it is the following:
The same day Jake was detained in the police station it’s not logical that they will put a police car guarding the house at that time.

Later on, after the questioning, it was probably night time and chances are Jake made his way directly to the GF’s house. And did what he has done.

Realistically, that’s believable because police procedure to get a police car guarding the house will take time to finish and for the police officer to arrive there. So he had amble time to justify what he has done.

If you played v0.6 you know how the police officer is attentive to details :p

Even by the chance the police car was there, Jake probably thought he can sneak his way to the house knowing the risk and in the same time might think he has to benefit from the time on hand incase some developments happen in regards to the accusations made against him.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
First i’m gonna call the anesthesia doctor Jake.

What can explain it is the following:
The same day Jake was detained in the police station it’s not logical that they will put a police car guarding the house at that time.

Later on, after the questioning, it was probably night time and chances are Jake made his way directly to the GF’s house. And did what he has done.

Realistically, that’s believable because police procedure to get a police car guarding the house will take time to finish and for the police officer to arrive there. So he had amble time to justify what he has done.

If you played v0.6 you know how the police officer is attentive to details :p

Even by the chance the police car was there, Jake probably thought he can sneak his way to the house knowing the risk and in the same time might think he has to benefit from the time on hand incase some developments happen in regards to the accusations made against him.
I'm just pointing out that the cop car was ordered before they even questioned "JAKE" but in v0.5 the cg was different with the dialog slightly different in terms of the non ntr route. meh it's changed we move on :)

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
What would you want to cheat? There's no ressources in this game and the endings aren't hidden or anthing:
Go full hears, full broken hearts or anything in between to get the 3 different scenes at the end of each day, that's really all there is to it.

Wit

Aug 7, 2017
Hi! How can i patch from 0.5 to 0.6? I downloaded it but i cant patch it, i dont know how to do it

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Argh, RPGM game... I really don't like this RPGM stuff... CLick to move, and searching for the location, and walk, walk walk walk... ARGH!!! the game looking nice, for sure, but it's always a big STOP for me when it's a RPGM game...

*Sigh*

Poor me.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes